Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your IQ?

Nixter

I got 132, btw just to let you know.

Online IQ Tests have deflated results. And IQ Tests arent 100% exact on everyponies knowledge ;P

EDIT: Because online IQ tests are deflated scores, which has been proven like billions of times already actually, on a real life IQ test i'd probably get less than what I got on this one.

Edited by NullCity
  • Brohoof 6

don't know don't care, i don't see the point in them other then the simple people use it to act smug and feel superior to those with a lower IQ, when I doesn't matter everyone has there own field of expertise and will know more about it then others.  

• Brohoof 3

don't know don't care, i don't see the point in them other then the simple people use it to act smug and feel superior to those with a lower IQ, when I doesn't matter everyone has there own field of expertise and will know more about it then others.  

To me it's more like finding out things about yourself, it's just a cool thing to explore about yourself, like learning your blood type, for example. 

• Brohoof 1

If you want to know your IQ, you should probably go to for example Mensa, where you can take the legit, complete and complex IQ test which will tell you somewhat accurately, as compared to net tests with close to no accuracy or validity.

Tho I can almost guarantee that knowing the number will change absolutely nothing in your life.

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 3

To me it's more like finding out things about yourself, it's just a cool thing to explore about yourself, like learning your blood type, for example. 

yes but you Blood type is important to know for example mine is B Rh negative.

you're IQ kinda isn't and it can always flux about because they can never be 100% accurate unless you did 100 different tests and scored the same

yes but you Blood type is important to know for example mine is B Rh negative.

you're IQ kinda isn't and it can always flux about because they can never be 100% accurate unless you did 100 different tests and scored the same

No, I wasn't talking about importance, I'm talking about curiosity, yes, knowing your type is important, but it's still an interesting little thing to find out about, of course that's just my opinion but that's how I see IQ, intelligence isn't a competition, after all. 

IQ is just a number. You can ace that test, walk outside, trip and fall and hit your head and BAM you're a vegetable. But it is an interesting thing to know about yourself.

We took a couple of different tests in Psych (and I've gotten myself tested once or twice) and I've averaged around ~148.

• Brohoof 1

Hoo-wee! 161!

Not too bad, especially for someone below the target demographic of the test!

(Also, is anyone noticing that the poster isn't showing you how many words you have left anymore?)

I got 133. Not sure how accurate tests like these are but it's cool to take them every now and then.

I wanted to get my IQ checked professionally again one of these days but I keep putting it off. If I recall I got it checked a few years ago back in HS I scored at 140-something. Would like something a bit more current, though.

Either way I still have no idea if those are good or bad scores. LOL.

Tests as a whole (IQ, placement, SAT/ACT) are very subjective, and results can change from a person day-to-day given the general frame of mind that the person is in when they take them. That's why it's important to take several tests when getting something like IQ gauged, to kind of average out "good test taking days" and "bad test taking days." I know I've had both.

Edited by StratoPegasus

124 i got before but im lazy as usual and did it without thinking much i scored around 140 in 4th class so i think it was just wrong or me being lazy as usual.

Edit: now i redid it (i forgot all the answers) then i got 145 most have been lazyness before

Edited by rolle

Last time I took the actual IQ test given by a psychologist I managed to score 146, which is 14 points below "Genius" level.

I'm astounded that I scored so high 'cause that test made me feel really dumb.

Last time I took the actual IQ test given by a psychologist I managed to score 146, which is 14 points below "Genius" level.

I'm astounded that I scored so high 'cause that test made me feel really dumb.

you are 14 from extraodinary genius and TAKE THAT BULLIES IM NOT STUPID so basically it means you are a genius for your age.

• Brohoof 2

I got 113, not sure how good that is an how accurate that is but whatever.

I don't know how much I care about my IQ score in the first place anyways..

• Brohoof 1

I got 122. Of course, I can't be bothered to do maths on break. That would be too much mental stigma. And I don't want that. Unless it's Science. Science is fine.

• Brohoof 2

140 according to an online test (which is most likely very inacurrate)

Though honestly i dont believe that figuring out whats the next shape in the line is a real representation of intelligence. By simply doing such tasks over and over, you train yourself and learn exactly what to look for and how to figure it out faster, while at the same time be a complete idiot when it comes to problem solving that includes anything else (solutions to certain situations for example).

Thats why i consider IQ tests to be complete bollocks.

140 according to an online test (which is most likely very inacurrate)

Though honestly i dont believe that figuring out whats the next shape in the line is a real representation of intelligence. By simply doing such tasks over and over, you train yourself and learn exactly what to look for and how to figure it out faster, while at the same time be a complete idiot when it comes to problem solving that includes anything else (solutions to certain situations for example).

Thats why i consider IQ tests to be complete bollocks.

I'm going to have to agree. Your intelligence should be on your ability to recognize patterns, it should be to develop and/or synthesize them. It should also be more about your problem-solving skills and your work. In the end, however, we mustn't forget booksmarts.

I got 108 but, then again I'm only 14 so I won't take it so seriously. Although it was the math parts I got stumped on the most. I never was good at math.

im 13 and i got higher than you... maybe im just better at math but anyways whos the best mathimatican in the world do you know that i dont.

im 13 and i got higher than you... maybe im just better at math but anyways whos the best mathimatican in the world do you know that i dont.

Well I may be 14 and bad at math but, my English teacher told me that I'm a better writer than most of the Juniors in his other class. So you may be better at math than me but, I can write one hell of an essay or poem.