The Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2013!

Akemi Homura

Didn't want to do this.

But it's the only way to win the war. It might take a few soldiers down. 

But I'm doing it for Twilight.

I put these in the spoiler box for special health reasons. 

(DISCLAIMER: DO NOT GET MAD AT ME IF YOU GET DIABETES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

mlfw1482_twilight__s_all_warm_and_fuzzy_

twilight_sparkle_by_mixipony-d5h3tro.png

something_to_smile_about_by_johnjoseco-d

93614%20-%20adorkable%20animated%20party

Pic 1) Adorable

Pic 2) Cute

Pic 3) Smart/Beautiful

4) Flat out adorkable

Vote for Twi: A highly special pony, amazingly developed, cute, smart, and quirky. 

TWILIGHT SPARKLE FTW <3

Edited by ~Chaotic Bass~
  • Brohoof 8

I believe there's much more to it than that my dear ds8. Feast your eyes on the beautiful Lyra, and may you be shocked and amazed.

*images*

again, to me, that is only cute...

here are some of MY idea's of beautiful....

YyFkOLH.png

Just look at the flow on her mane in that silhouette

looks so beautiful :wub:

uPOSSNH.png

look at how she just beams with excitement.... even MORE ADORABLE :wub:

VAdKGlT.png

and her fighting stance makes her look REAL nice :3

lMGd5jK.png

and just look at her in that BEAUTIFUL SPARKLING DRESS OOHHHHH

she so gorgeous :wub:

and if you want to see a pony not give a flying fudge while STILL looking badassedly awesomely adorable, then look no further than below

da3zlaW.gif

you go girl, shake that flank :3

so yeah, i've already made up my mind, Lyra is just cute and that's that

also, here....

have a Bulbasparkle :P

CSZzgnp.png

all the things that make Twilight so awesome, now in Bulbasaur form :3

Edited by ~Chaotic Luna~
  • Brohoof 3

Okay, it's time to whip out the big guns. Obviously you whelps AREN'T just some small little group of pony-hipsters that I originally took you out to be. HOWEVER, that does not mean by any chance you should be or even can fuck with Twilight Sparkle. No, no, no. I will not allow, and neither will she.

Look out, it's the Twi-Wolf.

wolf_twilight_sparkle_by_affanita-d5ief8

She's just such a cute and attractive mare. How could you not love her?

wet_mane_twilight_by_suirobo-d4jn61l.png

• Brohoof 5

I cna't believe Cloud Chaser lost...I mean Rarity is awesome and all...but Cloud Chaser lost?

This both surprised me and didnt surprise me. While Cloudy is an attractive mare, she has next to no following with MLP fans. Shes the knock out that no one really notices, and that sucks. 

• Brohoof 1

This both surprised me and didnt surprise me. While Cloudy is an attractive mare, she has next to no following with MLP fans. Shes the knock out that no one really notices, and that sucks. 

couldn't agree more...I think most are voting on who they like

My personal favorite is Pinky Pie but I think AJ is smexy pony...and so is Cloudy

oh well

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I can see the voting is getting more and more lopsided. One minute Twilight is leading, next minute Lyra is leading.

Will Twilight advance to Magic Bowl I or will Lyra beat her to it?

Will Octavia's musician skills catapult her way to the finals or will Fluttershy's adorableness prevail?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME, on Dragonball Z! :P

• Brohoof 4

Ok, I can see the voting is getting more and more lopsided. One minute Twilight is leading, next minute Lyra is leading.

Will Twilight advance to Magic Bowl I or will Lyra beat her to it?

Will Octavia's musician skills catapult her way to the finals or will Fluttershy's adorableness prevail?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME, on Dragonball Z! :P

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGONBALL Z

59771580.jpg

Lol, at least this is what I hope the next episode will be like :P

Come on Lyra! Use the Spirit bomb!

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~
  • Brohoof 5

I cna't believe Cloud Chaser lost...I mean Rarity is awesome and all...but Cloud Chaser lost?

Yeah, she was KO'd by Rarity in the wild card. She never had a chance. Unlucky matchup, I guess.

Maybe next year she'll have better luck. I kind of wish Daring Do had gone farther as well, but she was in a tough division.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 1

It look like Octavias love song is having more people singing from her hymn sheet while Twilight and Lyra are neck and neck, sweet Celestia there are a lot of Lyra fans out there and they are as loyal as an army of Rainbow Dash's. It is time for some more Octavia and more Twilightlicious

octavia___gala_dress_by_alex4nder02-d4zhoctavia_heart_wallpaper_by_theunsespecte

twilightlicious_by_ahumeniy-d4vh8k1.pngtwilightlicious_shirt_by_tygerbug-d584vutwilightlicious_socks_by_drawponies-d5je

• Brohoof 3

It look like Octavias love song is having more people singing from her hymn sheet while Twilight and Lyra are neck and neck, sweet Celestia there are a lot of Lyra fans out there and they are as loyal as an army of Rainbow Dash's. 

Heh, personally I fit in both of those groups I am a huge Rainbow Dash and Lyra fan.

Well, time for another Lyra image drop :3

the_harpist_by_tjtreece-d5f0s97.png

lyra___like_a_baws_by_mysteriouskaos-d59

heartstrings_by_gsphere-d5d15kz.png

lyra_by_bedupolker-d4evoy8.png

Resistance is futile. Vote Lyra. 

• Brohoof 5

What I don't understand is how a background pony that sits is tied with a gorgeous-as-hell main character.

I mean, think of it. One's created by a fandom, and the only thing unique about her is that she sits and is ALWAYS shipped with Bon-Bon. On the other hand, you have a main character with a personality aside the "OMG HANDS" personality the fandom set, she actually performs magic, and has a better overall design than Lyra.

God, I probably butchered that wording.

My point still stands.

edit: HORY CLAP, TWIRIGHT IS RINNING

Edited by Benutzername
  • Brohoof 3

What I don't understand is how a background pony that sits is tied with a gorgeous-as-hell main character.

I mean, think of it. One's created by a fandom, and the only thing unique about her is that she sits and is ALWAYS shipped with Bon-Bon. On the other hand, you have a main character with a personality aside the "OMG HANDS" personality the fandom set, she actually performs magic, and has a better overall design than Lyra.

God, I probably butchered that wording.

My point still stands.

Pretty much anyponies personally could be summed up like that. Take twilight; I could just say 'I would like Twilight better if she had a personality aside from OMG BOOKS!'. See? 

I'm not too sure why so many people use the fact that Lyra is a background pony against her. So what? I personally think that makes her more special. Our fandom was able to take a pony who's only role is being in the background, and gave her life. We gave her a personality of her own. 

Not to mention, from an artistic point of view I think her visual design is better than Twilight's. I mean, twilight's design is solid; but Lyra's is just more appealing to me.

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~
  • Brohoof 5

I get the feeling Lyra would be a little less-than-happy about the way humans are right now. You know, with the hellhole that has become the Middle East(Nothing against people who lvie there or are from their, it's mostly some of the governments and some radicals) and North Korea, and all of these shootings.

• Brohoof 1

I get the feeling Lyra would be a little less-than-happy about the way humans are right now. You know, with the hellhole that has become the Middle East(Nothing against people who lvie there or are from their, it's mostly some of the governments and some radicals) and North Korea, and all of these shootings.

I get the feeling that if Lyra was in our lives (along with any other ponies) the world would be a much better place! But it's up to us to change it for them!

• Brohoof 2

figured i would check this thread before going to bed (Lyra related fanfic awaits), and the fight hasnt moved one way or the other. could Lyra vs Twilight Sparkle truly be the definition of The Unstoppable Force vs The Immovable Object?

this is a battle of two demi-gods fighting for attractive pony supremacy. theyre both champions in my mind, but there can be only one winner. 

• Brohoof 5

figured i would check this thread before going to bed (Lyra related fanfic awaits), and the fight hasnt moved one way or the other. could Lyra vs Twilight Sparkle truly be the definition of The Unstoppable Force vs The Immovable Object?

this is a battle of two demi-gods fighting for attractive pony supremacy. theyre both champions in my mind, but there can be only one winner. 

And that winner will indeed be Lyra in the end! We must believe and stay strong and do our part to help bring to light the true attractiveness that is  known as Lyra!

post-11968-0-76047100-1359182075.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Sorry Fluttershy, but everypony needs to face rejection at some point in their lives. Go write to the Princess about it, I hear she isn't receiving too many letters recently. ;)

Are you saying that Fluttershy hasn't faced rejection?  She was teased by her peers at flight camp, intimidated by Gilda, scorned by the animals in the royal garden, and laughed at in Hurricane Fluttershy. 

Give the poor girl a break. 

• Brohoof 2

Now what are the odds of this.  I come in and cast my votes and take BOTH SIDES simultaneously to 50-50?  That is worse than flipping a nickel and having it land on edge.

angry-you-what-have-you-done-l.png

We need more Octavia support.  I didn't expect this to happen.  If Octavia falls behind, I may just have to reveal my secret weapon earlier than I intended.

• Brohoof 3

Octavia and Twilight have fallen behind, oh you naughty mares and stallions are in for it now. It is time to hear more of the beautiful music of Octavia and some more Twilightlicious.

octavia_png_by_leopurofriki-d4y4gdk.pngoctavia_by_quasdar-d5jppn2.pngoctavia_in_a_maid_outfit_by_frankier77-d

twilight_2_png_by_leopurofriki-d4yfq5l.ptwililicious_by_mcsadat-d4sg7cq.jpgflattered_twilight_by_mamandil-d5grbdo.p

• Brohoof 2

This is beginning to anger me. I will not allow the best character in the show to get eliminated by some pony-hipsters who decided that main characters are too mainstream nowadays. How could a background character with absolutely no development or even character be beating TWILIGHT? Sure, I guess Lyra's cute and all but still. Lyra is something the the devs came up with because they wanted a character to copy and paste into scenes when they're too lazy to make a crowd. Twilight is a main character with a personality that is very attractive to me. I am not shallow enough to vote purely based on looks. In all honesty, Lyra and Twilight are pretty close when viewing from a purely aesthetic scope, but I am not shallow enough to only rate a girl by their looks; that's just childish. Do not give me any of that "Lyra has fanfiction to prove her character!" because with that logic, I can go write a 7 chapter fic about how hot, horny, and sexy that Twilight is and use that as my argument. Not so valid now, is it? Trust me when I say that I won't let anything so simple and stupid as a contest get in the way of our friendship, but for the moment I'm pretty mad.

twilight_sparkle___socks___scarf_by_alex

• Brohoof 6

I would like to mention that there really aren't any rules to abide by when considering the attractiveness of the competitors. People can base it whatever the hell they damn well please, because otherwise, this competition would have been Mane 6 dominated from the start. By that logic, we aren't even allowed to use non-show art, even if they're vectors from the show, or any kind of music.

You like Twilight's canon personality? Cool. I do too. I also like Lyra's personality that has been given to her in some of the more popular fanfictions about her, but just a little tiny bit less than Twi. The same goes with Octavia (and Twilight, really), which is why I voted for her instead of Fluttershy, who has seen much MUCH more airtime that Octavia ever will.

That being said...

"I have tried to be an accommodating host, but you all simply will not die. vote for Twilight and Octavia. Time to throw all pretense aside and just...KILL SPAM YOU ALL!"

- Nefarian, Blackwing Descent HandMan

1283751.jpg

1283754.jpg

octavia___happy_by_reiduran-d5cw7z7.png

This one's a little saucy, be warned.

rarity_s_secret___octavia_edition_by_lon

• Brohoof 2