Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

263 users have voted

1. 1. And in your opinion, who IS Lyra?

• Just a background pony who sits awkwardly.
    • Bon Bon's BPFF (best pony friend forever).
    • A great lyre player who knows Octavia.
    • A pony who is secretly curious about humans.
    • A pony who wants to BE human.
    • Other?

She was standing next to a foal (name?) by the apple cart when Spike went running after the hot air balloon.

That was Berry Pinch who she was standing next to in that episode. I had to go back and check but my suspicions were correct. There's still 5 days left on the tournament, and it would be fun to see Lyra upset Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

All this talk of Lyra Heartstrings inspired me...and I wrote a tribute song for this amazing pony I call: 'I Love Strings'.

I wanted to start out with an instrument that sounded something like her Lyra might do, a then have it explode into a sort of electro sound.

As this is now the official Lyra Heartstrings fan club thread, I thought here would be a good place to share :)

Hope you enjoy! (sorry the video was rather hurriedly put together!)

I Love Strings - Tribute to Lyra Heartstrings

Lyra is best pony!

Edited by CyberFlash
  • Brohoof 1

All this talk of Lyra Heartstrings inspired me...and I wrote a tribute song for this amazing pony I call: 'I Love Strings'.

I wanted to start out with an instrument that sounded something like her Lyra might do, a then have it explode into a sort of electro sound.

As this is now the official Lyra Heartstrings fan club thread, I thought here would be a good place to share :)

Hope you enjoy! (sorry the video was rather hurriedly put together!)

I Love Strings - Tribute to Lyra Heartstrings

Lyra is best pony!

Wow, this is really good! :blink:  How did you do it so fast? I'd be going crazy trying to sync that many pictures with the beat. And you found some Lyra pictures even I don't have. I want that one at 0:39. xD

The music you made for it turned out well, too. I always liked the more simple kind of techno more than dubstep and stuff like that. Well done, Cyber. ^^

I like the Pokemon theme too, HandMan. I have some suggestions that might be just as epic, but I'll save them for later. ;)

BTW, are they still throwing Lyra "clones" (the one w/o horn, the one w/reddish eyes) into the crowd, or did that stop early in Season 1? I hope so.

What i think of Lyra is :

She is like those actors and actresses that you always see playing in movies , but you don't know their name and you really like them. She keeps appearing everywere too. She was in Twilight Sparkle s home town on the bridge , remember , and then suddenly she is at Ponyville for the Summer Sun Celebration. Also she sometimes appears twice in one scene .

I think there will be super plot twist where Lyra is actually creator of the Mirror Pool because of her multiple copies everywhere, or maybe like a super secret scientist! I wish she would speak more

Time to test tagging spoliers like Tails taught me!

Have some LyraxBon, guys. I personally love this guy's art style and his skill. It just looks so amazing!

sweet_times_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d5e09

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

img-1132608-1-img-1126660-5-MyfirstpropagandaposterforLyraHeartstrings.png

She did it! This unicorn just won't give up in the Most Attractive Pony poll and is now living a Lyra fan's dream: playing in the first ever Magic Bowl, hosted by Alfonzo Dennard.

It's as good a time as any to tell us what you think of the Minty One. She's certainly changing the face of this section! :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I love Lyra! To me, she is BonBon's special somepony. They're soooo cute together. 

But she's also an awesome pony who doesn't give up her belief in humans... and yes, sits pretty akwardly, but that just makes her even more awesome. 

Lyra and BonBon are best bg ponies. 

I'm actually drinking coffee from my Lyra and BonBon cup right now. :3

Edited by Shaky Novel
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Please Post Only Lyra, other ponies are allowed with Lyra

Lyra Heartstrings is a green unicorn mare with white and minty green. She is mostly considered a background pony. Her cutie mark is a lyre. In the story animation she is mainly seen with Sweetie Drops, but rarely has a scene without her. She first appeared in Friendship is Magic Part 1 waving to Twilight as she ran by her. In chapter 13 of Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party!, "Pinkie Takes Action!", Pinkie Pie says Lyra Heartstrings is a musician. There is not much to say about this wonderful background pony, not yet at least.

lyra_heartstrings_by_assualtpony-d5us4nt

Edited by Derpy - Hooves
  • Brohoof 5

• 2 months later...