Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that don't get a lot of attention.

Ron Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think too many people know about Okami (Wii/PS2), or at least, in Japan I think it's fairly popular.

Very fun Zelda-style adventure game, I haven't gotten around to beating it though

• Brohoof 2

Okami is more on the rare side rather than not being known. Everyone knows Okami as the "Zelda clone that does Zelda better than Zelda" or something similar.

It's also a tad hard to find.

Maybe on the internet it's more widely known, but I've yet to meet a person that's ever heard of it. But I guess that's true with a lot of things

I don't think too many people know about Okami (Wii/PS2), or at least, in Japan I think it's fairly popular.

Very fun Zelda-style adventure game, I haven't gotten around to beating it though

One of my all time favorite games right there!

lugaru and overgrowth(lugaru 2) are awesome games where you play as a ninja rabbit. They both have amazing physics and overgrowth is still in alpha.

(edited)

Farcry 2

Posted Image

Farcry 2 one of the best games I have seen come out of Ubisoft. Free-roaming shooter that allows you to influence the storyline how you please. Over 40km square of African landscapes to explore as a mercenary who is battling the symptoms of Malaria. I highly recommend this if you like Elder Scrolls-type games.

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Posted Image

This game is unique and not for everyone; it deals with the bloodiest battle in human history in a realistic and respectful sense. It is the first game to ever star the German Wehrmacht in the Second World War. The game throws you into the Soviet city of Stalingrad as you fight to the last breath for the Fatherland, little to no HUD to help you and gruesome effects. Also, realistic tank crew gameplay as you crew a German Pzkpfw IV or Soviet T-34.

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Farcry 2

Don't even act like you didn't edit it....

Posted Image

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 3

Anyone heard of EDF: 2017? It is a FPS, super cheesy, and you kill aliens that are gaint ants and spiders. Lot more fun with a friend than by yourself.

Not an FPS, but I've heard of it. It's amazing. Especially some of the dialogue: "You like death? Then die!"

(edited)

I remember seeing my older brother playing Doom on nintendo 64; I had nightmares when I saw him playing that.

Edited by Fox

Monster Hunter needs more love... well, outside of Japan at least. I WANT MH3G IN AMERICA DAMMIT :blink:

Monster Hunter... Dang it's been long since I last played Monster Hunter Tri for Wii... It's a pretty good game, I would say :P

• Brohoof 1

I don't think too many people outside of a specific corner of the internet know about Mother/Earthbound/Mother 3, which is an awesome RPG series (in my opinion the best ever) for NES/SNES/GBA respectively.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System? Vastly underrated... I played it so much, and no one ever talks about it. I liked the OST too

An awesome game called Ace of Spades, it's free for the PC it's a mix of minecraft and a shooter. It's so much fun.

AoS was fun for awhile, but then it turned into cawwadoody

There are so mnay i could list. Secret of Mana (SNES) and Sword of Mana (GBA) were both epic games by Square Enix.

Oh yes and Sgrub and its succesor Sburb. Who cares what it does to you those are epic games. (Teehee.)