Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that don't get a lot of attention.

Ron Jeremy

I spend most of my days playing countless Versus matches on Advance Wars, which not many were into. My most fond memories of games are the old GBA ones and such, and so I still play them to no end!

I dunno, there's lots of series that don't get enough recognition. Some off the top of my head:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is my favorite FPS series, Metroid is my favorite Nintendo series and it doesn't get as much attention as it should IMO, Total Annihilation is an amazing old RTS that I still play at least once a day, same with Dark Colony. (Another old RTS that I found amazing, but never went anywhere. Plus it's getting harder and harder to play comfortably on my computer considering it hasn't aged well from a technical standpoint. :( ) I could go on and on about great, obscure games that I've had the privilege of playing!

Edited by Cloud Flash

Phantasy Star Online is an amazing game. The levels and enemies are interesting, as is the music. Plus, the different classes of characters and the vast array of weapons allows for some really fun gameplay. Plus, when you beat a boss, you just feel good about it.

I almost forgot to mention. Skies of Arcadia Legends. Its for the Sega Genesis, and for the gamecube. It is by far one of the best RPG games I have ever played. The battle style is really fun to use, and as you get stronger and better at the game, it becomes addicting to play. I have played and beaten that game so many times, that I wore out my copy of it. I actually got to the point to where I grinded my characters so much, that I could kill the last boss in 3 turns. But, the game is in no way shape or form easy, I just happened to know a trick to buy a bunch of items that increased my main characters attack, so I would basically do max damage with every attack that I did. All in all, a super fun game. Plus, the story is better than any final fantasy game story.

Jolly Rover is a pretty cool point and click adventure game that didn't get a whole lot of attention as far as I know.

i think that its reputation has grown thanks to IndieRoyal.

Well the most underrated game i know is the Klonoa series, particuarly the second one. It's a love letter to anyone who loves retro games and has an inner child with a sense of adventure. That and he's incredibly cute.

• Brohoof 2

How about Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines?

The game was a bit of a mess at launch, but a combination of official and unofficial patches helped to deal with that.

I loved that game though the lack of online multiplayer was a big hindrance to me since I used the previous Vampire game (Vampire the Masquerade Redemption) to play the table top version with online friends.

I miss pissed-off Christof.

• Brohoof 1

I loved that game though the lack of online multiplayer was a big hindrance to me since I used the previous Vampire game (Vampire the Masquerade Redemption) to play the table top version with online friends.

I miss pissed-off Christof.

I know 'Blooldlines' only through Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, but I'd like to play it. Vampires are cool.

I never hear anyone talk about Final Fantasy Tactics.... it's a fun game. but I don't know if it's underated. :o

FFT is alright, but for the masters of strategy RPGs look not to Square Enix but to Nippon Ichi.

La Pucelle was pure win - funny story, great strategy RPG elements.

Posted Image

But it only gets better! NIS then went on to make the Disgaea series. I've loved every single one of them! 4 came out not too long ago but it was overshadowed by the hype over Skyrim. Any one of the Disgaea games is worth checking out if you liked FFT.

For Disgaea 4, I always liked this trailer. It is in Japanese but it is easy enough to see all the wonderful over-the-top action you get in this game.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXTTwTUdOIM

I know 'Blooldlines' only through Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, but I'd like to play it. Vampires are cool.

Both VtM games are awesome. Enjoy!

FFT is alright, but for the masters of strategy RPGs look not to Square Enix but to Nippon Ichi.

La Pucelle was pure win - funny story, great strategy RPG elements.

Posted Image

But it only gets better! NIS then went on to make the Disgaea series. I've loved every single one of them! 4 came out not too long ago but it was overshadowed by the hype over Skyrim. Any one of the Disgaea games is worth checking out if you liked FFT.

I'll check it out. :)

game of thrones genesis. Unexpectedly well designed mechanics wise game... too bad publisher though that "game of thrones" in the name would be the only thing that was needed to sell and therefore there is like 0 population online...

End of nations, interesting mmorts, could be fun when its complete

• Brohoof 1

I highly disagree with that statement. Cave Story gets a lot of attention. It even has Steam, Wii, DSI and 3DS ports

Yet no one cares about the bad ports, I'm saying the original is underrated. Not only that, but you can't just go in public and ask "Do you know what Cave Story is?" Everyone would say no.

Worms World Party

Silly Musician, that's not how you spell Worms Armageddon. :)

Seriously though, WA still gets patches and such to this day, even though they're released very slowly.

• Brohoof 1