Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that don't get a lot of attention.

Ron Jeremy

I never hear anyone talk about Final Fantasy Tactics.... it's a fun game. but I don't know if it's underated. :o

Edited by Fox

I never hear anyone talk about Final Fantasy Tactics.... it's a fun game. but I don't know if it's underated. :o

I have the 2 for GBA and DS, awesome games. :) Also, has anyone else heard of or played Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon for Wii? The story, music, and art direction are masterful, and it's an incredibly emotional experience- the game is a criminally underrated masterpiece imo.

I have the 2 for GBA and DS, awesome games. :)

Haven't heard of those games, but I own dem final fantasy games too! :)

Nearly all of these games I have played and beaten, too many to quote...

YOU HAVE BEATEN TOUHOU???

*gets down on hands and knees* WE ARE NOT WORTHY.

I have beaten TouHou EoSD before.

On easy mode... *whimper*

I want to fight flandre scarlet so bad but i have to beat normal mode first. :( normal mode i can get to stage 5 start. I normally die for the last time on the miniboss though.

I have a few games to add here:

I'd say Legend of Dragoon, though it seems it's just the people that I know IRL are the ones who've never heard of it or have gotten to play it. I still have all 4 discs in decent condition in the original CD case thingy ^^

Also, I absolutely love the Armored Core series. I loved them on the PS2, even though they had the most horrendous controls. R2 and L2 are what you used to look up and down, yet you looked left and right with the right analog stick o.O. The 360 ones are omg amazing, yet no one's ever online to play anymore T_T.

Einhander on the PS1 gave me a lot of enjoyment when I was younger. I kinda miss it.

Raystorm is another PS1 game that was a lot of fun ^^

I had more, but I can't think of them right now >.<

Everyone and their mother has played Fallout 3, but one of my favorite underplayed games has to be Fallout 1.

Posted Image

I mean, just look at these graphics!

Posted Image

And don't get me started on the dialogue...

Posted Image

I'd have to say...Halo. Or Minecraft. Maybe even Zelda. Perhaps Call of Duty? They're pretty uncommon games.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

I don't know if these are low on the attention rating or not, but from what I have seen not many people really know about them. :/

Age of Empires 1, 2, and 3 are must plays and are very cheap so there is no excuse not too! They are fun in both story, multiplayer, and skirmish modes. The graphics aren't the best, but I find the game is really fun!

Age of Empires 1:

Posted Image

Age of Empires 2:

Posted Image

Age of Empires 3:

Posted Image

Also, I think Command and Conquer (the entire series) deserves more attention, it is so awesome! (espescially Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge)

Posted Image

Touhou. End of story.

Er, Touhou gets a lot of attention - to the point that I have over 25,000 fan made arrangements of Touhou music on my PC, and over a dozen Touhou fangames.

Er, Touhou gets a lot of attention - to the point that I have over 25,000 fan made arrangements of Touhou music on my PC, and over a dozen Touhou fangames.

The music gets a lot of attention. I knew about the music 3 years before i knew what the game was. Until recently i thought it was an rpg! Then i saw a video and though "who the buck has the time to perfect this crap??" Then i played it and got addicted. Although i will admit, it is probably more popular then most games mentioned around this thread.

But you know what other japanese game deserves more attention? Cave story. And Cave Story 3D for the 3DS, which is actually pretty spectacular.

I know Mass Effect 1 wasn't cared about at all.

The way I discovered it was by seeing it at the libraryand I decided to rent it. I asked my friends about it and they had no idea what it was.

• Brohoof 2

you're talking about 4 of the most well-known gaming franchises in existence.

*trolls*

Ehehe.

I know Mass Effect 1 wasn't cared about at all. The way I discovered it was by seeing it at the libraryand I decided to rent it. I asked my friends about it and they had no idea what it was.

MASS EFFECT FANGIRL IN THE HOUSE.

*squees*

So no one's heard of Metal Arms... Well, point proven I guess

Another: The Army Men series. Centered around a war between the green and tan plastic toy soldiers, was pretty fun

Hopefully someone's heard of that one, lul.

you're talking about 4 of the most well-known gaming franchises in existence.

I think he was being sarcastic

• Brohoof 1

I went looking through my SNES collection the other day and came across a real gem, Secret of Evermore. I'm sure a lot of people have heard of Secret of Mana, the 3 player RPG master piece (exagerating a bit, but I think it's awesome). Well this is kind of it's creepy uncle. Has a cool story, really fun game play and a wicked sound track. In fact I plan on replaying it sometime this week, So much fun. :D. It was one of the first games I ever got for my SNES when I was a kid, it has a special place in my heart :)