Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the worst enemy of Bronies?

Rainbow Tech

I'm agnostic, thank you very much. But I've changed and decided the WORST ENEMY OF BRONIES IS.......HASBRO'S LAWYERS

As am I, but that doesn't mean that the internet isn't more "atheistic" than the general population.  This forum's religion poll found about 45% of the community to be atheist or agnostic and 10% with no opinion on religion.

As for Hasbro's lawyers: Yeah, they're a threat to the community itself, but they do not have an ideology that condemns us (unless you count their pro-copyright stance as a counter-Brony ideology, which, actually, I suppose it is).

Honestly the enemy is the brony, and not every brony but the ones who Hasbro has to tell to stop, the ones who break copy right like that Mane 6 fighting is magic group, I draw pony art and even clop, but the people who make lots to sell with out permission hurt the show, they make us look bad and make it to where Hasbro might decide to cut the show

you also have to think about how one group in the bronies treat another group within the bronies, or even another group, we should love and tolerate all groups no matter political affiliation, or any other affiliation because even if our slogan wasn't love and tolerate, who the buck cares? some ponies are republican, some are liberal some are independent. Some may be vegan, others may be vegetarian and some may be meat eaters but we are all bronies and that's what matters here. And if you really have to ask who is the greatest enemy of the bronies, you may need to look at yourself.

Cause we all eat hay and oats, why we at each other's throats, We got to share. We got to care and there will always be a way through.

• Brohoof 1

I'm conservative And I don't mean just watch FOX News I mean Reads Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and listens to talk radio and I'm a brony. To top it off for you I'm bi, and Catholic. To be honest most conservitives don't care less about us, actually a lot like us, cons bring in money and we keep kids out of trouble. I really don't think any political group could hurt the bronies I think the only group that could hurt us is us

My point exactly, I have yet to see or heat about an established group that has added the destruction of Bronydom to their 'to-do' list. And the people that were called out to be an enemy of the brony in this post seem to be amazingly capable of rising in it's defense. 

• Brohoof 1

Regardless of whose our enemy, the best thing we all can do is try to be friends with them (not sure how that will work for Hasbro, but if buy toys?)....It'll mess with their heads....

Regardless of whose our enemy, the best thing we all can do is try to be friends with them (not sure how that will work for Hasbro, but if buy toys?)....It'll mess with their heads....

how can I be frineds with money.lol I just lost another $105 and the my wallet nor my bank account agreed with a transaction.. lol

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...
On 2013-01-12 at 4:50 AM, Quiet Water said:

The worst enemy of the bronies is the thing that the bronies choose to perceive as their worst enemy. There are a lot of people out there who disagree with us, who will hate us, harass us and even assault us. But picking something as our "worst enemy" is, in my opinion, a direction we don't want to take this fandom in. It's not what it is about.

Agreed.