Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony personalized xbox!

jparty76

Holy mother of pencil sharpener in a poptart using pieces of pie to pump up it's pointy packs that holds poppers that pop persistently! (Try to make sense of that and it will brake your brain) That is awesome!

OMEGOD!!!!! I...must....have *drops to ground dead* *Paramedics revive* I would take someones arm off for that.....well not really but man what I would give to have that thing right now.

Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh  :wub:  I want! And I don't even have an Xbox. (Searches skinit.com) Ooohh, phone skins.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I'm so jealous.

Woah. That's the most excited I ever got over something on the forum. :3

• Brohoof 1

Well, I know what i'll be losing money on next. 

So totally not jealous at all...can you tell? By my totally not jealous typing? *applejack lying face here*

You know,I think somebody on these forums might be crazy enough to go find you in person and steal that amazing 360.I worry for your well-being in said larceny attempts,and I'm more than willing to hold your 360 for you at my house.For safekeeping.Totally.

It looks awesome my friend, You definitely made a good purchase with that skin. 5 stars :)

Personally - I may be a brony but i would never ever..ever put pink on my Xbox, it is one of my only pleasures in life.

CB

You don't know how much I love you for showing this.

I am literally some money short of ponifying all of my stuff. Even possibly my N64 controller. :P

Well, Except my main xbox and controllers. They're already taken by Gears. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-UNcUozz3I

SO... MUCH... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!    And even better, SO... MUCH... DERPY!!!!!!!!!!!      Dude, I want this, I want this soooooooo badly.  Sir, I am sorry that I can only brohoof your original post once.  If I could brohoof it more than once, no joke, I would spend the next hour doing nothing but brohoofing that post.  You sir literally just got 20% cooler.  Be honest, how does that feel?