~Chaotic NASCARFAN~

~chaotic darklord260~

~Chaotic Flying Ace~

~Chaotic Count Paradox~

~Chaotic Draconus~

~Chaotic Bass~

~Chaotic Fluttershy~

~Chaotic Wingnut~

Long has peace, friendship and prosperity reigned over MLP Forums. It brings this aging Draconequus pride to see so many taking up the flag of chaos. Now, it is time for some fun. All aboard the Nonsense Train, everypony. We arrive at Feldicorn Castle at dawn. :umad:

• Brohoof 19

~Chaotic Discord~: My numbers increase by the hour.

--> http://mlpforums.com/topic/47030-gathering-of-the-chaotic-legion/

Prepare yourself, Feld0.

Feld0: What's this about numbers?

~Chaotic Discord~: People changing their names to mimic my '~Chaotic~'-ness. We shall be at your palace by dawn :3 Chaos shall overthrow order at last.

Feld0: Meep.

• Brohoof 13

Another one? Uh oh...

na'h, mine is old and dead, it's legendary, because it was the biggest army, and the most annoying one because it lasted so much time, I'll join this one, once I decide to change my username

NewCalamity. Thereisnospoon303. Zoop. ~Chaotic Discord~. Long ago, the four admins lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the ~Chaotic~ Legion attacked. Only Feld0, master of all four admins, could stop them, but when the forums needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new tech admin, a member named Scootacool. And although his programing skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Scootacool can save MLPForums.

• Brohoof 14

NewCalamity. Thereisnospoon303. Zoop. ~Chaotic Discord~. Long ago, the four admins lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the ~Chaotic~ Legion attacked. Only Feld0, master of all four admins, could stop them, but when the forums needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new tech admin, a member named Scootacool. And although his programing skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Scootacool can save MLPForums.

"So, here's the deal. Feld0. Mr. Tall and powerful, Mr. 'Hey you, get off of my forum'. Now he's got a-"

"Assistant. Chicken. Techie. Weeeeee KNOW."

"I KNOW, you know. You know. I got it. I got the concept. So, let me just ask; is this guy gonna screw up my chaotic take over bit or what, whaddya think?"

"Oh no you don't, we're not supposed to reveal the future."

"Laaaadies, pleeeease. My fate...is in your tender hooves."

"Aaooohhh...alright......in eighteen days, precisely, the servers will align; ever so nicely. The time to act will be at hand. Gather your forces, the Chaotic Legion. Then the once almighty Feld0 will finally fall, and you, CD, will rule AAAALLLLLL."

"YES, CHAOS RULES."

"A word of caution to this tale..."

"Scuse me?"

"Should Key Gear fight...you will fail. AAAAHAHAHAHA."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. RRRRRRR. I'm fine, fine, I'm cool, I'm fine."

• Brohoof 5

"So, here's the deal. Feld0. Mr. Tall and powerful, Mr. 'Hey you, get off of my forum'. Now he's got a-"

"Assistant. Chicken. Techie. Weeeeee KNOW."

"I KNOW, you know. You know. I got it. I got the concept. So, let me just ask; is this guy gonna screw up my chaotic take over bit or what, whaddya think?"

"Oh no you don't, we're not supposed to reveal the future."

"Laaaadies, pleeeease. My fate...is in your tender hooves."

"Aaooohhh...alright......in eighteen days, precisely, the servers will align; ever so nicely. The time to act will be at hand. Gather your forces, the Chaotic Legion. Then the once almighty Feld0 will finally fall, and you, CD, will rule AAAALLLLLL."

"YES, CHAOS RULES."

"A word of caution to this tale..."

"Scuse me?"

"Should Key Gear fight...you will fail. AAAAHAHAHAHA."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. RRRRRRR. I'm fine, fine, I'm cool, I'm fine."

Now you have to dispatch Clarity and Luna to kill him, but they'll just end up hurting each other in slapstick ways. Then Key Gear will grow up, become a Greek celebrity and kick your @$$. We know how this ends.

• Brohoof 2

and I will defeat you cretins. With the power of pegasi. D:<

No way you can fight the biggest RD and Fluttershy fan.

Biggest Fluttershy fan? I think @, would have something to say about that :umad:

Which just leaves DashForever. We're bros. He likes Discord too. He may be Lawful but that doesn't mean he'll try and attack us. Your threat is meaningless, silly Butter Pony Fan. Chaos will strike against Feld0's castle walls, and we shall tear down his alicorn palace banners, replacing them with statues and tapestries of Discord, The Master of Chaos. There is nothing you ponies can do to stop the Reign of the New Chaos Order.

• Brohoof 4

@@~Chaotic Discord~,

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please can I be the general of your Chaotic Army? Please please because I continued the trend and many people joined your side please please if I don't get credit can I at least be teh general? please please 

• Brohoof 1