Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity switches mane with Applejack and wears a cowboy hat to look more like Applejack. That of course isn't going to change her cutie mark nor her generosity:

Did anyone else think of Dolly Parton when they saw this? lol

• Brohoof 3

The White Shinigami

As a sketch/pencil artist this pic easily caught my eye its beautiful.

MLPRarity_zpsd321ec20.jpg

• Brohoof 8

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

This is really good. Nice job.

Believe me I wish I was this good I'm getting better and hope to be this good one day, I found this pic on Deviantart by an artist named Graboiidz he does some pretty awesome stuff.

• Brohoof 1

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

A good detailed Rarity face.

Only eyes outer corners may be more up and forehead more V-shaped. Here looks scull shape too like Fluttershy scull.

Anyway, beautiful picture. Source: http://bluespaceling.deviantart.com/art/I-Am-The-Fantasies-Of-Yours-488022955?q=favby%3ASoobel%2F2763414&qo=20

I hate to say this, but the mouth makes her look like one of those creepy live action Dr Suess movies. Cover her mouth and she becomes instantly cuter. 

I've started on a Rarity plush, I'm really excited about it. Though I had to start over because white picks up grunge like a mofo, I can already tell that it's going to be fabulous, darlings. Her eyes turned out really nice, especially for being done on the devil machine.

^C83C4C694F45F8735AC79DD0BBF8EE03B1292C21002FA33C91^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

• Brohoof 6

f_50_1_70.jpeg

I got an extra hour in the ballpit

I've started on a Rarity plush, I'm really excited about it. Though I had to start over because white picks up grunge like a mofo, I can already tell that it's going to be fabulous, darlings. Her eyes turned out really nice, especially for being done on the devil machine.

FANMADE_RarityMINE.gif

Do I need to say anything more than that? :D

• Brohoof 6

RariBat! Doesn't she look good at nighttime. Her red eyes don't look too bad either:

post-30335-0-29909400-1422761443_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Yeah also look at Rarity's further impressiveness when she, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash are confronting the bad dragons? But watch Rarity closely. She's just awesome and she apparently kick ass too if she needed to.

• Brohoof 11

Rarity switches mane with Applejack and wears a cowboy hat to look more like Applejack. That of course isn't going to change her cutie mark nor her generosity:

I definitely like that look on Rarity, although I'm sure she would have spiced that straw hat up a bit with some gems at least, much like she did in S04E14 Simple Ways.

post-31850-0-74645700-1422765331_thumb.jpg

I mean, if anyone can bring real class to a simple straw hat it's Rarity!

Yeah also look at Rarity's further impressiveness when she, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash are confronting the bad dragons? But watch Rarity closely. She's just awesome and she apparently kick ass too if she needed to.

Ooh, I love it! Rarity goes postal in Spike's defence! (Wait! Postal? Isn't that Derpy's job? lol)

• Brohoof 6

6jmqD0n.png

"Theological debates are great for intellectual children since they require absolutely no facts!"

- Mary Hawking, older sister of Stepehen Hawking.

Oh, man! I watched that clip again and, suddenly, I could hear Rarity in my head roaring, "I swear on me mum I'll wreck you, mate!"

• Brohoof 2

6jmqD0n.png

"Theological debates are great for intellectual children since they require absolutely no facts!"

- Mary Hawking, older sister of Stepehen Hawking.

I think that rose is yours and Jeric's because it will be excellent to have that in mind. :)

• Brohoof 5

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

Rarity is really the best pony there is. She has some good humor, good voice, great looks and other things. I don't care about fashion, but at the end it don't matter. She has many other traits that make her stand out.

VFAEVys.png

Remember to just stay classy.

• Brohoof 11

image.gif

Signature by @Sparklefan1234

So tell me? What did or rather what do ya guys think of "Art Gallery" Rarity?

- SuperBrony87

post-31899-0-70868400-1422771998_thumb.png

• Brohoof 11

Warning... Colossal image.

rarity_sitting_in_her_throne__no_magic_v

Fair queen Rarity lounging on her throne, while her subjects await her benevolent and generous rulings.

Fair queen Rarity, the most gorgeous regent in all the realms. Beloved by those she has sworn to protect. Desired and envied by many. She hold the most grand and overwhelming balls, wears the most lovely and beautiful gowns, the most flawless and elaborate jewelry, but at the same time, she is openhooved with the great wealth she posesses, and her lovely and sweet heart makes sure that no one in her lands has to suffer hunger, poverty or unfabulosity.

Because as she is the most beautiful queen, she is also the most generous.

• Brohoof 11

I hate to say this, but the mouth makes her look like one of those creepy live action Dr Suess movies. Cover her mouth and she becomes instantly cuter. 

Agreed. Lips must be white not dark pink like teethroots and tongue, she paint her lips very rarely.

• Brohoof 7

high octane nightmare fuel

I'm sure after spending just a few hours in Boutique Rarity you'd walk out of there feeling like a new you, the most beautiful/suave you possibly can be. :proud: So roll on up!

tumblr_niqd4ilTbw1tr89ilo1_1280.jpg

Free perfume spray if you act within the next 5 days!

tumblr_nig9bgATDl1tdt7x6o1_1280.jpg

And if your really entranced by what you experience from your visit, feel free to take a free Rarity! :please:

tumblr_ni74djp8HJ1tdt7x6o1_1280.png

But be careful... there's a lot of competition for that one.

• Brohoof 11

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi