Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I don’t know if I ever noticed but now everypony’s eyes have that weird glittery shimmer to them. Looking at cinmatic Rarity in her first scene but before that I noted how visually stunning the animation was. That Rarity loooked as pure white while in the show she looked like very light gray or silver than a pearl white pony. Seen the movie twice now. 

• Brohoof 1

I saw Luna trending and came here to proclaim Rarity's greatness, but I was elated to see that she is the most popular of these forums by a LANDSLIDE  :D

#BroniesWithGoodTaste

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Oh dear...

(sorry, I've not seen this one before.)

Related image

I can relate. That was me when Justin Verlander denied me a trip to the World Series.

But hey, it's no big deal. I have a ring. It's not a World Series ring, but it will do.

So, let’s talk about season 8 so far. It started out with a Friendship school and now the following episodes return to the same old slice of life every day lives of the Mane Six formula. Only callback is seeing Twilight is making a cariculum, so that was reference to the school plot. Other than than will it or the kids  Have episodes within the Friendship school why start up this particular thing if they do not follow it up? Bridge away from the Mane cast and focus on them like most of S7 did for Starlight Glimmer.

So how about that episode Fake it Until You Make it? More of a Fluttershy episode than Rarity although she was there but just handing over the episode to her while she does her own thing. This is why businesses have managers. To run things when you’re not around. Fluttershy is by herself most of the time and then she plays parts that play against her as she gets a little too into it. Do any of you work in retail? How do you deal with customers or do you sorta assume a role to better understand the customer?

I still love Rarity with all my fan love and never change. Bring on the Rarity season 8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...