Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

hey guys! newbie here :)

what do yall think of rarity's character development over the seasons? i think its quite a progress, and though she'd fall into her pits of bad habits, she always proves to be the amazing and fabulous and selfless pony she is!!!

• Brohoof 4

@gaspingsirens

Welcome, Fellow Rarity Fan! :D

As for your question, I believe Rarity is the second most developed Mane 6 member after Twilight Sparkle.

I also agree that she is amazing, fabulous & selfless which, is one of the reasons she is adored by so many people.

tumblr_of0dy1dqv91v97d73o4_400.jpg

https://zaballama.tumblr.com/post/151769305854/some-old-button-designs-i-never-printed-if-you?is_related_post=1

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, gaspingsirens said:

hey guys! newbie here :)

what do yall think of rarity's character development over the seasons? i think its quite a progress, and though she'd fall into her pits of bad habits, she always proves to be the amazing and fabulous and selfless pony she is!!!

Welcome! 

I like Rarity's character development, too. Suited for Success, Sisterhooves Social, Sweet and Elite, Rarity Takes Manehattan, Canterlot Boutique, the Saddle Row Review, and Forever Filly are all great episodes! It's been great to see how she not only progresses in the fashion industry, but also develops her bond with her little sister, Sweetie Belle. Even her "bad habits" almost always give some entertaining spin on it. The Fainting Couch scene being a prime example. I would say that Suited for Success was one of my favorite episodes in the whole series, as it inspired me to like fashion more.

Hope you have a good time in this forum and this Fan Club!

rarity_and_sweetie_belle_being_cute_by_s

• Brohoof 7

• 2 weeks later...