Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)
On 6/17/2018 at 9:25 PM, King of Canterlot said:

Here's a neat pic of humanized alternate timeline Rarity :sunbutt:

I really like humanized Rarity designs over the time my appreciation for them has only grown

my-little-pony-фэндомы-mlp-art-Twilight-Sparkle-1485672.jpeg

one of my fave human designs of her I really love the regality, elegance and poise portrayed there and on many humanizations of her truly a captivating experience

Edited by Zhang Xiu Ying
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I just started watching MLP a couple of weeks ago (I just made it to season 5). And holy poop Rarity is 100% straight up my favorite pony. During season 1 she was tied with Twilight for my favorite but season 2 onward she's has been and still is my #1 favorite. 

She's pretty, she's motivated and determined, she's hard-working and artistic, she's confident, she has class and poise, she's clever, charismatic, and funny. She also has a beautiful voice.

I just admire her so much, and I wish I could be more like her in certain ways. I love all the main six but Rarity has a special place in my heart. 

Edited by Prestidigitation
  • Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Prestidigitation said:

She's pretty, she's motivated and determined, she's hard-working and artistic, she's confident, she has class and poise, she's clever, charismatic, and funny. She also has a beautiful voice.

I just admire her so much, and I wish I could be more like her in certain ways. I love all the main six but Rarity has a special place in my heart. 

Yeah that is what really stood out for me in her too. It just feels like everything I admire and strive myself toward to is embodied in her character :grin:

ring_ding_rarity_by_uher0-daqlowj.gif

art by Uher0

• Brohoof 2

i just found the Fanclub section of the forums so of course this is the first one i clicked

i guess i'll post this here aswel,
its a little poem i wrote about her

An Ode for Rarity

Our brightest artist,Rarity meet
who paints with threads ribbons and silks
and all ponies her work seek
thats why she oppened three boutiques

like a swan white and elegant
with a dark amethyst mane

and as for what marks her flank
three cerulean diamonds there

Narcisist some call her and,well..
she loves to take care of her image
but to know your worth and self
is great and never be discouraged

for to survive as fashionista
you need to also look the part
you also need a good assistant
hopefully hers will not depart

for then she'll call on fluttershy
who is not in the best form
to meet ponies new,she'll fly
away or totally transform

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I'll join please, Rarity is a cool character.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Hello everyone. can you guys help me feel better by being my friends because I am feeling depressed because in most of the fandom, I feel like, I am the only person that loves rarity and cares about her in the fandom and I feel like no one around me feels the same way about her as I do and no one around me see her as best pony as I do and don't see her as their fav pony. Please help me, I have been feeling this way for 4 years and I need friends that are rarity fans ? I feel left out as a fan of rarity and lonely as a rarity fan :(. Please talk to me if anyone can, please pm me as well ?  

1436666__safe_screencap_rarity_dance+mag

Edited by NupieTheHero
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, NupieTheHero said:

Hello everyone. can you guys help me feel better by being my friends because I am feeling depressed because in most of the fandom, I feel like, I am the only person that loves rarity and cares about her in the fandom and I feel like no one around me feels the same way about her as I do and no one around me see her as best pony as I do and don't see her as their fav pony. Please help me, I have been feeling this way for 4 years and I need friends that are rarity fans ? I feel left out as a fan of rarity and lonely as a rarity fan :(      

There are plenty of Rarity fans here. You’re in the right place.

CB470B43-BA1F-4596-8DEE-27A55F6E724D.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here are some cute Rarity pics from the latest EG special.

LkjHe9.png

5vW956.png

0weLLw.png

6XG5kQ.png

ICkiXE.png

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, NupieTheHero said:

Hello everyone. can you guys help me feel better by being my friends because I am feeling depressed because in most of the fandom, I feel like, I am the only person that loves rarity and cares about her in the fandom and I feel like no one around me feels the same way about her as I do and no one around me see her as best pony as I do and don't see her as their fav pony. Please help me, I have been feeling this way for 4 years and I need friends that are rarity fans ? I feel left out as a fan of rarity and lonely as a rarity fan :(. Please talk to me if anyone can, please pm me as well ?  

1436666__safe_screencap_rarity_dance+mag

@PiratePony and @Jeric are Rarity fans too.

• Brohoof 2

I really like Rarity. She enjoys being girly and fancy :3

I even have her in my screen name on here.

A good friend of mine also has a huge crush on Equestria Girls Rarity.

I also like that she's a successful business woman.

And beautiful pictures Rarity's Crush! :D (BTW, i'm pretty sure Rarity's Crush is the name my friend is using on this forum xD I know him as 'Jack' on a lot of other forums i'm on though lol He's a really nice person and his crush is so cute)

• Brohoof 3