Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)
20 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Which new Fluttershy episode?

There have been leaked episodes for season 9, and they have been coming out rapidly and the most recent one was a Fluttershy one.

Edited by FluttershyWonders

10 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I personally think that Fluttershy deserves better.  

W-WHAAAAAT:(?!! Who do you think Fluttershy should be with?

5 minutes ago, Fasu said:

Here, have something beautiful to brighten up your day. :fluttershy:

fluttershy_s_new_friend_by_dvixie_d9647mb-fullview.jpg

Absolutely adorable. Hahah I love Angel Bunnys’ expression here.

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I personally think that Fluttershy deserves better.  

I don't actually - they are a good couple, and clearly adore each other. I would just be surprised if Hasbro actually "went there" and I have heard it suggested its a bit of a troll on the part of the writers (in that it isn't "really" Flutters saying it) but then, the Bunny knows her better than she knows herself....

I am pretty sure most of the fans who have her as a waifu would be livid however, just look at how they treat Flash Sentry ,and he isn't even IN the series....

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't actually - they are a good couple, and clearly adore each other. I would just be surprised if Hasbro actually "went there" and I have heard it suggested its a bit of a troll on the part of the writers (in that it isn't "really" Flutters saying it) but then, the Bunny knows her better than she knows herself....

I am pretty sure most of the fans who have her as a waifu would be livid however, just look at how they treat Flash Sentry ,and he isn't even IN the series....

I totally agree with you. I really hope we get an episode with them two this season and or some “moment” with them in the season finale.

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, FluttershyWonders said:

W-WHAAAAAT:(?!! Who do you think Fluttershy should be with?

Bulk Biceps, Rainbow Dash, any of us.  I just don't think that she should be with someone who betrays all of ponykind to Tirek for stupid reasons (leading to Fluttershy breaking down in tears which alone to me is unforgivable), giving her the cold shoulder when she makes a new friend (which doesn't even make sense taking into account that she was already close friends with the rest of the Mane 6 long before Discord's reformation), or sending her and her friends off on a fake friendship quest just so that he can assume full control over the School Of Friendship.  Not to mention that he just automatically assumed he'd be getting control of the school without anypony even confirming it in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, FlutterGuy999 said:

Bulk Biceps, Rainbow Dash, any of us.  I just don't think that she should be with someone who betrays all of ponykind to Tirek for stupid reasons (leading to Fluttershy breaking down in tears which alone to me is unforgivable), giving her the cold shoulder when she makes a new friend (which doesn't even make sense taking into account that she was already close friends with the rest of the Mane 6 long before Discord's reformation), or sending her and her friends off on a fake friendship quest just so that he can assume full control over the School Of Friendship.  Not to mention that he just automatically assumed he'd be getting control of the school without anypony even confirming it in the first place.

Huh...I never really thought of it that way, I guess thats the blindness of pushing a ship to the max haha.

I did see a Youtube video making the point of Discord’s “toxic” or “evil” behavior a point of shipping fuel but I didn’t put it into much thought until now. You are 100% correct with your points but with your last point I have to put a little suspicion on it. Of all the Discord episodes we have so far we know Discord still has a lot to learn about friendship and what I gained from that school episode is that Discord was learning how to communicate his feelings better(well how to express them better).

In addition, it IS Discord we are talking about, who is Discord without a little chaos ya know?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, FluttershyWonders said:

Huh...I never really thought of it that way, I guess thats the blindness of pushing a ship to the max haha.

I did see a Youtube video making the point of Discord’s “toxic” or “evil” behavior a point of shipping fuel but I didn’t put it into much thought until now. You are 100% correct with your points but with your last point I have to put a little suspicion on it. Of all the Discord episodes we have so far we know Discord still has a lot to learn about friendship and what I gained from that school episode is that Discord was learning how to communicate his feelings better(well how to express them better).

In addition, it IS Discord we are talking about, who is Discord without a little chaos ya know?

Fair enough.  :mlp_wink:

9 minutes ago, Bas said:

You are not especially talking about yourself, are you? :arethosehands:

Hey.  I was just trying to remain unbiased here.  :mlp_smug:  Anypony can say that Fluttershy should be with them, but a true friend would let her choose which one she wants to be with rather than forcing her to pick them instead.

• Brohoof 2

58 minutes ago, Bas said:

You are not especially talking about yourself, are you? :arethosehands:

Dat salt is real because he didn't get his girl.:umad:

Somebody should edit Fluttershy into this picture of the Commandant to look like she’s being roasted

CB67F74E-1882-44AF-8975-8609F07F1DEE.thumb.jpeg.bd9ca3488ce3f8ce17b7e320747c9a87.jpeg

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON MY **** LIST!! JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, Discord already got the Fluttershy Harem in Where And Back Again :D

FlutterHarem.png.377e17317e56fc3d2b39e278d4985fec.png

That episode nearly broke me.  All those Fluttershy's in tears even when I already knew that they were all changelings.  That's like something out of my own psychological horror nightmare.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

That episode nearly broke me.  All those Fluttershy's in tears even when I already knew that they were all changelings.  That's like something out of my own psychological horror nightmare.

Understandable. would be worse if you thought one of them COULD be the real Fluttershy...

• Brohoof 1