Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

21 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Speaking of Hurricane Fluttershy, that episode contains one of the most heartbreaking scenes in the series when Fluttershy has a panic attack after the first practice. Thankfully her animals restored confidence in her (Even Angel who can be a jerk at times).

Every time Flutters cries, my heart breaks right along with her.  :(

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't think one leads to the other here; as this is her fanclub, we all love our little yellow pone, just as she is.
She has her flaws just like all the mane 6 do - so we love her, not in spite of those things, but accepting of those things.

FlutterToss.png.d3b24edde830b409fe0dae81327c890b.png

Just like that song from Fame And Misfortune.  If everyone was flawless, life would be pretty boring.  It's our flaws just as much as our strengths that make up and define who we are as people.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Reminds me of the scene in the IDW 20-20 comic:

1704779378_InnerStrength.png.abdd57efe1a15d57794f000f4b776237.png

I'm pretty sure that many of us have fantasized about situations like this when we'd be able to talk to our past selves to let them know that everything is going to work out fine.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I'm pretty sure that many of us have fantasized about situations like this when we'd be able to talk to our past selves to let them know that everything is going to work out fine.

Yup. but if that comic were canon, it would explain a LOT about why 'tia seemed to know what was going to happen....

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I’ve definitely wanted to do that once or twice before. It’s nice that Flutters got to do that though even if it was only in the comics. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’ve definitely wanted to do that once or twice before. It’s nice that Flutters got to do that though even if it was only in the comics. 

And twice the number of Fluttershys (ok, possibly a bit over one and a half :D)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

While I feel like Fluttershy was underused in the 2017 MLP Movie (Along with Applejack and the Storm King), she still had one of the best moments in the film when she consoles one of the guards.

large.png

Edited by Spidey10
Forgot To Put In The Image
  • Brohoof 4

37 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

While I feel like Fluttershy was underused in the 2017 MLP Movie (Along with Applejack and the Storm King), she still had one of the best moments in the film when she consoles one of the guards.

large.png

Fluttershy, princess of empathy :)

YouSeemTense.png.32e556afa60460f7562b5a801eb00c36.png

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Fluttershy, princess of empathy :)

YouSeemTense.png.32e556afa60460f7562b5a801eb00c36.png

"You seem tense.  Do you wanna talk about it?"  :wub:

That moment alone is well worth the price of admission as far as I'm concerned.  Additionally, she'll always be a princess in my book, no matter what anypony else might say.

• Brohoof 2

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:45 PM, FlutterGuy999 said:

Doesn't best waifu look absolutely adorable with her leg warmers?  :3

FB_IMG_1562027278648.jpg.f0616cd1d6328f5c37d615682a2a598e.jpg

I mean, she's adorable regardless, but still.  :mlp_smug:

You mean fluttershy with red leggings? Well She does look adorable. As a saying goes, everything is all about looks regardless if they're cute, adorable, gorgeous, and graceful when it comes to outfits.

15 minutes ago, FluttershyWonders said:

Hello everypony! I’m new here to this discussion but I hope we can all get along!

Has anyone seen the new Fluttershy episode by any chance?

Which new Fluttershy episode?