Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Partialgeek514 said:

Pinned it! :D

The very textbook definition of "sitting pretty".  Don't worry.  There's plenty more where that came from.  My collection of Fluttershy pics and gifs on Pinterest is getting larger all the time.

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

While this picture might not technically feature Fluttershy in it, I still find it to be relevant enough as well as perfectly capturing my feelings towards Discord after he betrayed all of ponykind in the Season 4 Finale.  :(  Nope.  Still haven't let that go all these years later.  :angry:

FB_IMG_1506637933521.jpg.b0e6a4b56d47af764b36866e664a3fa4.jpg

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

While this picture might not technically feature Fluttershy in it, I still find it to be relevant enough as well as perfectly capturing my feelings towards Discord after he betrayed all of ponykind in the Season 4 Finale.  :(  Nope.  Still haven't let that go all these years later.  :angry:

FB_IMG_1506637933521.jpg.b0e6a4b56d47af764b36866e664a3fa4.jpg

Five seconds is too long. In fact, I don't think I would even give a warning and just shot.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Light Blade said:

So, which one of you were, or to be more precise, were NOT prepared for the sudden fluttery cuteness spike on the last panels?

FlutterCuteness is never unexpected :)

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Light Blade said:

So, which one of you were, or to be more precise, were NOT prepared for the sudden fluttery cuteness spike on the last panels?

fluttershy_says_goodnight__comments_by_m

Of course I think you're cute, Flutters.  :)  It's just one of the naturally accepted facts of life.  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@FlutterGuy999 So is Rarity. Look: even somepony as herself sometimes cannot resist but snuggle-huggle-nuzzle those adorable cheeks :yay:

To be fair, they ARE besties (even if Rarity did claim Twilight was going to be, right in the first episode :D )

• Brohoof 3