Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

When I looked at MLP gameloft app's FB post and looking back at fake it till you make it episode, It seems goth-ershy is a nice name for that goth outfit.

One of her MANY great alternate appearances.

6 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

When I looked at MLP gameloft app's FB post and looking back at fake it till you make it episode, It seems goth-ershy is a nice name for that goth outfit.

Seen Fluttergoth used for it too - but Gothershy would fit the other two common ones (Snootyshy and Hipstershy)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

It wouldn’t take me very long to go broke. :fluttershy:

CC87DA7A-9596-4A3B-83FB-7DFBDDCFF94D.jpeg.6f5b2f4c04b36526c84edbce8d57d26f.jpeg

I would most likely put all of my savings into this and bankrupt myself several times over, but it would definitely be worth that price.

Edited by FlutterGuy999

51 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I would most likely put all of my savings into this and bankrupt myself several times over, but it would definitely be worth that price.

I don't think she would even need to sell hugs - she could have all my bits just by asking....

Got to meet the voice of Fluttershy herself, Andrea Libman, at the final BronyCon this past weekend.  Got a picture, an autograph, and a voice recording from her and I gave her a poem that I'd written all about Fluttershy.  She was such a sweetheart and a delight to meet.  Of course, what else would you expect from the Element Of Kindness?

IMG_20190802_160153173.thumb.jpg.e308d019ddf1339e7382f249a3b608a4.jpg

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Got to meet the voice of Fluttershy herself, Andrea Libman, at the final BronyCon this past weekend.  Got a picture, an autograph, and a voice recording from her and I gave her a poem that I'd written all about Fluttershy.  She was such a sweetheart and a delight to meet.  Of course, what else would you expect from the Element Of Kindness?

IMG_20190802_160153173.thumb.jpg.e308d019ddf1339e7382f249a3b608a4.jpg

That’s awesome!

• Brohoof 5