Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Just got a lot of 5 of those Fluttershy figures that came with that magazine. I know offered one up, but I know the cost for shipping and such would've been pricey. So,I browsed ebay since then....So, I happened upon this auction earlier today, with 0 bids on it. I was the only bidder. :blush:

Duuuuuude, you're soo lucky :yay:

post-30168-0-48605100-1417921506_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

mlp_fluttershy_comic__the_falling_by_ado

I literally started crying. Poor Fluttershy.

Sorry for the downer post.

Edited by Mouserador
  • Brohoof 4

^ don't listen to this guy ^

img-3315967-1-mlp_fluttershy_comic__the_

*Back hugs you and pets you on the head.*

• Brohoof 3

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

WHAT EVEN IS THIS? IT NEVER ENDS!!!

ic1SUXXYzFHMX.gif

img-3315967-1-mlp_fluttershy_comic__the_

4ba08be15dc462caa9be5716623f4dc79857decd

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 7

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

Seeing it 2 am and I should be sleeping... have this.

780510__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_cu

• Brohoof 10

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I'm liking the artwork here, :D keep it up they are so FCKING cute and lovely

• Brohoof 2

post-30427-0-39701000-1418693731.png

Credit to Rainbowdash72 for sig :D credit to Ivory for the amazing avatar :D credit to couleur for the wallpaper
if your in hell keep going

I spent a lot of time uninstalling and reinstalling my scanner so that it would actually do this...

Last year my former roommate and I got the idea of making dictionary prints after seeing a Vsauce video (I think it was Game Lüt) and he mentioned dictionary prints. We thought they were badass so we made a few ourselves. We didn't know how people actually made them so we just cut out pages from an old dictionary of his and ran them through my color printer. Of course, being a brony, I had to make one with Fluttershy on it. 

Also I had to take the page with the entry for "pony" on it. 

Since I had to shrink the picture to a meager 444 x 600 pixels (so I could upload it to imgur and so that it wouldn't be this gargantuan file taking up all the screen space and bandwidth on the page), I made the picture a clickable link to the full size 4209 x 6056 image in my Google Drive where you can view and download it. It might take a while for you to get it because it's almost 13 megabytes.

So here is my Fluttershy dictionary print :3

img-3320962-1-0iruePG.jpg

Bonus points if you find the entry for pony on here.

"Pone" is also a word. Thanks to this page, I know that it is cornmeal bread shaped into an oval, then fried or baked.

Hope ya like it! :yay:

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 6

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

I spent a lot of time uninstalling and reinstalling my scanner so that it would actually do this...

Last year my former roommate and I got the idea of making dictionary prints after seeing a Vsauce video (I think it was Game Lüt) and he mentioned dictionary prints. We thought they were badass so we made a few ourselves. We didn't know how people actually made them so we just cut out pages from an old dictionary of his and ran them through my color printer. Of course, being a brony, I had to make one with Fluttershy on it. 

Also I had to take the page with the entry for "pony" on it. 

Since I had to shrink the picture to a meager 444 x 600 pixels (so I could upload it to imgur and so that it wouldn't be this gargantuan file taking up all the screen space and bandwidth on the page), I made the picture a clickable link to the full size 4209 x 6056 image in my Google Drive. The link is a download link. It might take a while for you to get it because it's almost 13 megabytes.

Don't worry. It's not "virus-installer.msi" ;)

So here is my Fluttershy dictionary print :3

img-3320962-1-0iruePG.jpg

Bonus points if you find the entry for pony on here.

"Pone" is also a word. Thanks to this page, I know that it is cornmeal bread shaped into an oval, then fried or baked.

Hope ya like it! :yay:

That is AWESOME :wub: I want all my dictionaries to look like this. Actually, I want all my books to look like this :yay:

I haven't posted in a while, so a few Flutters from the collection~

my current iPod wallpaper:

post-29961-0-77683600-1418137240_thumb.png

and my computer wallpaper (with bonus Rarity) :

post-29961-0-79735700-1418137334_thumb.jpg

and some AliShy:

post-29961-0-21292200-1418137516_thumb.png

and super prettiness:

post-29961-0-77098100-1418137565_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

post-15132-0-83112800-1440723081.png

wonderful signature by Blue Moon & Wheatley! | cosplay | deviantart | fimfiction | johari window | pm me for 3DS friend code, or just to talk/make friends/whatever! <3

Look out!!! Another message. This time it's for Gilda and the griffins:

post-30335-0-19479400-1418147732.jpg

Edited by CC_FlutterMaud
  • Brohoof 4

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Lovely song just for you Flutters.

You are the most caring and kind pony there ever will be.  :kindness:

Coincidentally, I have that song in a special iTunes playlist, that I have dedicated to Fluttershy...It contains various love songs and other songs relating to her. :blush:

Looking at that picture makes me wanna sleep with fluttershy.

I know...I'd love to snuggle up to her and sleep with her every night.  Till then, I have my giant Fluttershy plush to cuddle and sleep with each night. I can't fall asleep without her.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page