Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

How did you :o

B) 

Did you not know that MLPF automatically resizes pictures when you load it as a profile pic? I just saved the big version you shared onto my computer as-is, then uploaded it as my profile picture and it automatically resized it to the maximum 150x150! My OC pictures I use are actually between 850-1500 pixels and it just redoes them for ya!

• Brohoof 1

If I had know that before ...

Well, now you can make a bajillion ava's from all the beautiful pictures you find! haha. If you want the 150x150 version for keeps, just right-click and "Save As" on my current pic, but if you don't do so in the next few mins, I'll have changed back! haha or just follow my previous instruction!  :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

She's probably Pinkie Pie's Waifu too

I ship it tho

Anyhoo, a while ago my friend Sugar Cube wrote a big blog post titled "101 Reasons I Love Applejack", and I've decided to work on something similar for Dash. I think I'll post about ten or so a day, to reduce TLDRing. Don't wanna overwhelm people with too much of Dashie's awesomeness at once, after all :P

Here's the first several.

She’s a very good competitor- Not going to pretend it’s always been this way, but she’s also come a long way since Season 1. While the Equestria Games arc wasn’t always the best for her, I was proud of her for choosing to put team success over personal glory. It means all the more from the pony who hates to lose the most.  

She’s a capable leader- Of a different sort than a Twilight or an Applejack, perhaps, but she’s very good at motivating ponies and taking charge of a situation that needs some direction. The Wonderbolts will have a very capable captain someday, if she chooses to join them.

She’s a massive nerd- Step up your game Twilight, this pony snuggles her books! Rainbow goes all out when she gets into something, and isn’t above trying new things. She went from a pony who thought she didn’t need books to a pony trying to write one of her own. Rarity even thinks its intricate plotline shows promise.

She’s a big old cuddlebug- Don’t tell anyone, but Dashie is actually very affectionate and likes to hug ponies to show them just how important they are to her.

She has good taste in beverages- The Apple family’s loyalest customer. As a big cider fan myself, I found her enthusiasm both cute and relatable.

She’ll do anything to keep her friends-Earn her friendship and there’s not much she won’t do for you. Whether it’s following you on your quest to find yourself, or being more determined than anypony to bring you home, Dash’ll fight fiercely to keep her buddies home and happy.

She’s quick to spring into action- Which can be a bad thing at times (that dragon was asking for it though :ph34r: ), but she’ll put every bit of her considerable speed to good use whenever somepony needs saving.

She’s good with kids- Ain’t a coincidence that she’s got her own fan club. Whether it’s thinking up activities for Apple Bloom to earn a cutie mark with, or coaching kids to carry flags in the Games, she’s always excited (if not professional) around them and seems to love helping the little rascals be awesome.

She cleans up nicely- Good luck getting her to dress up, but know she’ll look pretty snazzy if you do. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t swoon if this gorgeous mare flew up to you with an apple pie.

You can infer some interesting things from her childhood- She has trouble learning via traditional methods, she was frequently picked on, she ended up dropping out of school, suddenly a lot of things make sense. When surrounded by cruel kids, you sort of have to live with a chip on your shoulder unless you want them to walk all over you (see Fluttershy’s very different response to being bullied). Why she doesn’t have much faith in her own intelligence “I thought reading was for smart ponies like you!” Perhaps why she even wants to be a Wonderbolt in the first place, because she’d always have that to fall back on if she ever felt like a failure.

Her brain works in strange (and awesome) ways: Try to tempt her to join the dark side? Congrats, you just gave her the perfect idea for a badass Nightmare Night costume. And uh, no dice. Need to pick a pet? Time for epic TALENT SHOW PETLYMPICS. Didn’t get to finish her book? Better find the old ninja break-in suit :ph34r:. It can be a blast seeing her tackle problems in her own, unique, Dashish way.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 10

Anyhoo, a while ago my friend Sugar Cube wrote a big blog post titled "101 Reasons I Love Applejack", and I've decided to work on something similar for Dash. I think I'll post about ten or so a day, to reduce TLDRing. Don't wanna overwhelm people with too much of Dashie's awesomeness at once, after all :P

Here's the first several.

And *all the stuffs you listed.*  Already an excellent list!  Definitely a great way to profess one's admiration for that irrefutably awesome blue pegasus.

So far as I'm concerned...  I think I'm part Pinkie Pie, because I can be obsessive about RD and would most definitely be a Dashie stalker lol.  I made a "Dashie" Mii for Tomodachi Life, and when she initially fell for another character I...  I deleted EVERYTHING. xD  But things are going my way this time around:post-26550-0-16464900-1402456505.jpg

If my Mii dumps Mii Dashie I'm going to somehow murder him.  I will find a way...

• Brohoof 3

Have you ever thought to yourself: "Gee, I shore do wish there was a proper, pony-centric cult wherein I could worship the Mane Six and - chiefly - that feisty blue pegasus Rainbow Dash?"  Well, you need wish no more!  That cult does exist: http://mlpforums.com/topic/100867-the-cult-of-pony-wisdom/

Rainbow Dash is our saucy, not-always-benevolent warrior goddess that looks darn good in a helmet!  Also, and I can't actually promise this for legal reasons, she's giving out FREE hugs to new members!

post-26550-0-42428000-1402463255_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1