Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Of course original / real RD voice is best RD voice, but I also like the Japanese lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awO0vi4NXJ8

The lost-in-translation "omigoshomigosh" at about 8:40 really got me. xD

I watched the first bit and then skipped ahead and that really is hysterical!

"No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way! No way!" just doesn't have the same ring to it...

...but "uu-satah! uu-satah! uu-satah! uu-satah! uu-satah! uu-SATAH!!"

...and "sai-eh-so! sai-eh-so! sai-eh-so! sai-eh-so! sai-eh-so! sai-eh-so! sai-eh-so! sai-eh-so!" kinda work! haha

• Brohoof 1

The lost-in-translation "omigoshomigosh" at about 8:40 really got me. xD

It just might be because I'm up way too late but the

"Rainbow, are you ok :o? Your face is turning blue :blink: "

uKE8jWI.png

Made me giggle ^_^. Also dat Japanese filly :wub: :wub: :wub:. I think that VA is pretty good at conveying the brashness, and less so with the cuteness, but little Dashie's adorableness knows no bounds :D.

• Brohoof 2

Maybe it's because I've developed an ear for it from watching nothing but subtitled anime for years, but Japanese Dash sounds like a girl to me.  I can also tell when a female seiyuu is voicing a male character; though it's a fairly common occurrence (even Son Goku was originally voiced by a woman).  Not to mention, I often liked the "tomboy" types in anime; so I've likely heard this sort of voice a number of times.  Of course, there's a stark contrast between the sound that comes out of a tomboy-ish character and a girly-girl type in Japanese animation. xD  Here's Rainbow Dash's Japanese voice / dub actress, Izumi Kitta:

post-26550-0-93846200-1403303424_thumb.jpg

Yes yes perfect club!  This is the best ever!  You all love me huh? :wub:

Call me traditional, but I only love the real one! Not RPers!  :fiery: No stealing her glory!

Though I more or less feel the same way, you can't fault someone for wanting to be / be like RD. B)

Men (women too, I'm sure lol) love her, and women want to be her!

I wouldn't want to be her. I'd just want to be her friend or, if I were truly a pony, her special somepony. But alas, my realistic mindset keeps me from getting too hopeful!

Curse you Realism!!! grr!! :angry: 

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't want to be her. I'd just want to be her friend or, if I were truly a pony, her special somepony. But alas, my realistic mindset keeps me from getting too hopeful!

Curse you Realism!!! grr!! :angry: 

Yes, realism can go to Tartarus!!1!  Pretty, flying ponies and magic and the like sooo win out over reality. xD  Irl ponies don't even talk or nothin'.  This is why I wish I could deliberately have pony dreams lol.  Dreams are the ultimate form of escapism, methinks.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, realism can go to Tartarus!!1!  Pretty, flying ponies and magic and the like sooo win out over reality. xD  Irl ponies don't even talk or nothin'.  This is why I wish I could deliberately have pony dreams lol.  Dreams are the ultimate form of escapism, methinks.

Freak yeah! I don't have many dreams anymore...  :(

If I could choose, I'd have adventures with Rainbow ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!

• Brohoof 1

Ah, it's been some time since I've had a pony dream...

Actually, the last one I had I've told in the Pony Dreams topic before I think, but I'll share it here again because it's related to the fan club...

So the dream starts and I'm in some giant mansion along with Discord, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle. And I'm not me... I'm Rainbow Dash! We're all walking down the hallway, and Discord suddenly stops us and tells us that we should play hide and seek. So we all scramble as we look for a good hiding spot. I dash into a closet and hide behind some suitcases, hoping that Discord won't find me in there. Suddenly I hear some commotion coming from another room, and I jump out of the closet.

I see Discord, Twilight, and Pinkie all run into another room, and so I run after them. When we get inside of the room, we gasp as we see Fluttershy, Rarity, and Appelack standing in this giant room with a pool in the center and they're being attacked by these robots. So Discord, Twilight, and Pinkie run in to try and save them, while I spread my wings and fly up to the top of the room. I then dive bomb downwards with my hoof extended in an attempt to punch one of the robots, but I miss and accidentally crash into a huge window on the side of the room, and this giant tornado for some reason was outside and I got sucked into it.

Suddenly, I'm no longer in the tornado and instead I'm walking beside Scootaloo and we're on this rope bridge in the middle of the jungle. We stop after a minute of walking and I point up into the sky at this rainbow portal floating above a coconut tree. I grab Scootaloo around the waist and I fly up toward the portal. As soon as I enter it, the dream is over...

Yeah, a really strange dream, but I decided to reshare it because I was Rainbow Dash and that's bucking awesome!

rainbow_dash_s_dream_by_graphicbrony-d5t

• Brohoof 6

So the dream starts and I'm in some giant mansion along with Discord, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle. And I'm not me... I'm Rainbow Dash! We're all walking down the hallway, and Discord suddenly stops us and tells us that we should play hide and seek. So we all scramble as we look for a good hiding spot. I dash into a closet and hide behind some suitcases, hoping that Discord won't find me in there. Suddenly I hear some commotion coming from another room, and I jump out of the closet.

I see Discord, Twilight, and Pinkie all run into another room, and so I run after them. When we get inside of the room, we gasp as we see Fluttershy, Rarity, and Appelack standing in this giant room with a pool in the center and they're being attacked by these robots. So Discord, Twilight, and Pinkie run in to try and save them, while I spread my wings and fly up to the top of the room. I then dive bomb downwards with my hoof extended in an attempt to punch one of the robots, but I miss and accidentally crash into a huge window on the side of the room, and this giant tornado for some reason was outside and I got sucked into it.

Suddenly, I'm no longer in the tornado and instead I'm walking beside Scootaloo and we're on this rope bridge in the middle of the jungle. We stop after a minute of walking and I point up into the sky at this rainbow portal floating above a coconut tree. I grab Scootaloo around the waist and I fly up toward the portal. As soon as I enter it, the dream is over...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thifYDl07IE

• Brohoof 2

@, great picture but Scootaloo looks like she's so freaking heartbroken! How could you leave her, Rainbow Dash?!

Rainbow Dash: Leave her? Aw, I was just kidding around! I'd never leave the squirt hangin'!

scootaloo_and_rainbow_dash_by_danielleha

lol I'm pretty sure the artist was making it look like Scoots is flying with Rainbow. If not then it's a pretty disturbing detail, since Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo are best sisters, blood related or not

__rainbow_dash______by_rizcifra-d3hoh8z.

• Brohoof 3

lol I'm pretty sure the artist was making it look like Scoots is flying with Rainbow. If not then it's a pretty disturbing detail, since Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo are best sisters, blood related or not

Ha ha, yeah, I'm pretty sure the artist was making them fly together, but tell me that Scootaloo doesn't look like she's about to cry like Rainbow Dash is leaving her behind or something!

And yes, easily best non-blood related sisters. I want to see more Rainbow Dash Scootaloo action in Season Five!

rainbow_dash_and_scootaloo_for_kallisti_

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I hope Scootaloo will learn to fly eventually.

I'd love an episode where Scoots becomes obsessed by the unlimited sky. Rainbow Dash then accepts to carry her into the sky and to teach her how to fly...

img-2761093-1-183657%20-%20artist%20chan

img-2761093-2-133602109524.jpg

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

All of this Scootaloo support bodes well for her match against Fluttershy RIGHT GUYS

Rainbow Dash is so damn awesome that some of her best friends are

1. A tortoise, which can neither dash nor fly (without MAGIC PROPELLER that is). Sort of derpy.

2. A pegasus with a crippling fear of doing any fast flying who is also very shy and meek.

3. A pegasus much younger than her who can't fly at all.

Except RD doesn't really mind any of this as long as you're as awesome as her. She has a reputation amongst some people for being a jerk, but really she's a very open-minded pony. 

rainbow-dash-abstract-rainbooom-mlp-scoo

Hey, wait, that's not Rainbow Dash!

• Brohoof 8