Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Any hopes for Dash in Season 5, everybody?

An episode about her exploring the sky...

133589019896.jpg

...and she eventually discovers a cloud kingdom! (or something like that) :)

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

I hope there's more episodes taking her out of her comfort zone, since I tend to enjoy those the most

rainbow_dash_by_fumuu-d5dltcx.png

• Brohoof 5

RD's double-sided Mane Character card from the MLP CCG:

post-26550-0-32449400-1400988004.jpg

Which I...  Don't have because I was sent the wrong theme deck.  I guess all cartoon ponies look alike to some people.

Still want this, though:

post-26550-0-61512700-1400987998_thumb.jpg

^ That's when you know someone's a hardcore card-flopper; they bust out that sweet deck box.  Instant intimidation.  "Well if RD's on the outside that deck is sure to be awesome.  I forfeit."  This is how I will win all of my future matches.

• Brohoof 5

Rainbow is best pony, but because she made me like the show.

I have always disliked MLP until now because I thought all the characters where pink rainbow-farting unicorns that where as fluffy and that were named things like Sugar Poof, and Rainbow Love.

But then I found RD and I liked her, so I watched an episode. I watched more.

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif519P60ZCpyL.jpg

Which I...  Don't have because I was sent the wrong theme deck.  I guess all cartoon ponies look alike to some people.

Still want this, though:

attachicon.gif61r5A5aKSML._SL1500_.jpg

^ That's when you know someone's a hardcore card-flopper; they bust out that sweet deck box.  Instant intimidation.  "Well if RD's on the outside that deck is sure to be awesome.  I forfeit."  This is how I will win all of my future matches.

My brother-in-law has a couple of these decks, so he let me try out the RD deck (my favorite pony, of course) against his favorite pony deck (Pinkie Pie). He barely beat me by 2!! Gah! Not bad for my first time playing though. He also had the RD and PP deck boxes, as well as the other starter decks and each of the mane 6 cards.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My brother-in-law has a couple of these decks, so he let me try out the RD deck (my favorite pony, of course) against his favorite pony deck (Pinkie Pie). He barely beat me by 2!! Gah! Not bad for my first time playing though. He also had the RD and PP deck boxes, as well as the other starter decks and each of the mane 6 cards.

Me = jealous!  Lol, I really want to collect more of the cards and rope someone into playing with me.  The game mechanics are good (similar to the Call of Cthulhu and A Game of Thrones card games).  Wish I could just waltz into a local store and buy them (they don't carry them in any stores where I live).  That way I'd know which theme deck I was getting.  I think it's cool you've got someone that you can do Brony stuff with.  I forced convinced my mother to watch some episodes with me, but I'm in charge of entertainment so she's little choice. xD

RD is best pony. <--- Making sure my post is on-topic lol.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2

Me = jealous!  Lol, I really want to collect more of the cards and rope someone into playing with me.  The game mechanics are good (similar to the Call of Cthulhu and A Game of Thrones card games).  Wish I could just waltz into a local store and buy them (they don't carry them in any stores where I live).  That way I'd know which theme deck I was getting.  I think it's cool you've got someone that you can do Brony stuff with.  I forced convinced my mother to watch some episodes with me, but I'm in charge of entertainment so she's little choice. xD

RD is best pony. <--- Making sure my post is on-topic lol.

I think I'd want a Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy deck, but I don't know enough about the game yet to say for certain.

Anyway, I'd of course have RD as my Mane seeing as she is the best and is always up for a good, strong competition!!  B)

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif519P60ZCpyL.jpg

Still want this, though:

attachicon.gif61r5A5aKSML._SL1500_.jpg

Oh you play too?  I run a Rainbow Dash/ Pinkie Rushdown personally.

(edited)

Oh you play too?  I run a Rainbow Dash/ Pinkie Rushdown personally.

Sadly I've only played against myself thus far xD.  And I need more cards.  I guess I could combine my Twi cards with my Cthulhu cards, and my AJ cards with Yellow Sign lol.  Make some weird Lovecraft / pony hybrid game (mechanics are kinda similar, anyhow).

And Dashie / Pinks sounds like a good deck combo.

Edited by PegaMister

Sadly I've only played against myself thus far xD.  And I need more cards.  I guess I could combine my Twi cards with my Cthulhu cards, and my AJ cards with Yellow Sign lol.  Make some weird Lovecraft / pony hybrid game (mechanics are kinda similar, anyhow).

And Dashie / Pinks sounds like a good deck combo.

Luckily my card shop let me trade in my tonnes of Yugioh cards for some packs.

(I wish you could play people online without a webcam, like just using voice chat or something)

(edited)

I've got my screensaver set to "My Pictures Slideshow," and these are the thumbnails from the pictures directory:

post-26550-0-95709400-1401071766_thumb.jpg

All SFW stuff, in case anyone maybe thought otherwise. xD

I know, I know - I need more.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2