Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather ep.8

noplsno

Would you rather?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• have an aim meter in real life (angry birds)
    • have a power meter in real life (bowling games)
  2. 2. Would you rather

• date a celebrity of your choice
    • date your best friend (opposite gender)
  3. 3. Would you rather

• have the ability to see everything in slow motion(toggled)
    • have the ability to speed up time (toggled)
  4. 4. Would you rather

• be naked in Antarctica for an hour
    • wear a snowsuit in the dessert for an hour
  5. 5. Would you rather

• Be able to breathe underwater
    • swim at 50km/h
  6. 6. Would you rather

• be invisible for 30min everyday
    • freeze time for 30min everyday
  7. 7. pony question of the day

• have gummy be your pet
    • have owilicious be your pet
  8. 8. Valentines day related

• have anyone fall in love with you for a day
    • have to confess your love to anyone (lasts for 1 week)

I have come to the conclusion that WYR will be held Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from now on, cool? yes.

lets get stated. On this thread, there will be a series of questions directed toward you in "would you rather format". You can pick any of the answers and you will be able to discuss the topic in the comments below.

This is going to be for fun and remember,

Have fun everybody/everypony :)

Happy valentines day! and sorry for the long wait everyone :(

• Brohoof 2

1. Rather have an aim meter. I feel like I'm worse at aim than I am at power

2. Rather date my best friend. I know her better.

3. Rather see everything in slow motion. I feel like that'd be more useful.

4. Wear a snowsuit in the desert. I think Hypothermia happens faster than heatstroke, anyway

5. Rather be able to breathe underwater. I think that might come in handy more than being able to swim fast.

6. Rather e invisible. Freezing time would get boring, in my opinion.

7. Rather have Gummy as my pet. I feel like he can do more than Owlicious.

8. Rather confess my love. If it turns out they feel the same, I think the relationship would last more than a day.

1. Power meter, just because I wanna make random DBZ references :P. Yeah I'm lame sue me.

2. I'd rather date someone I know then a random celebrity, even if i don't have an opposite gender best friend per say. However someone who could be considered my friend is my love, and well that would be pretty awesome to date her :P.

3. Being able to have everything go slow motion seems more useful, I mean speeding up time would just waste more time, I'd rather do something with my time anyways. And I could even save people and my life with it. Or  just have fun :D.

4. A snowsuit in the desert, because even though i'm not that wonderful living with the heat I think i'd die from hypothermia faster then heat stroke or something.

5. Swiming fast would mean I wouldn't need to go underwater much, I dunno what I'd need underwater to be honest. Except if I'm somehow drowning with all my swimming ablity.

6. Being invisible could be more useful for me, I think freezing time would just be me sitting around with time frozen nothing happening.. Be kinda lonely to.

7. Hm. Owlicious because I don't want to have an aligater biting my head all the time, that would be scary to tell the truth. Even if it has no teeth. I'd just be paranoid or something idk :P.

8. I guess have the person I love fall in love with me for a day, considering I don't think she actually loves me back. i'm confused about the second option, is it like you confess to them and they fall in love for a week with you or something? Regardless I'm to shy to confess it to anyone :P.

1. Aim meter

2. Date my best friend (opposite gender)

3. Ability to speed up time

4. Wear a snowsuit in the dessert.

5. Breathe underwater

6. Be invisible

7. Have gummy as a pet.

8. Have anyone fall in love with me.

1.i chose an aim meter

2.my best friend is awesome,and i probaly would date the opposite gender of her.(Gamer_Woona)

3.speeding up time is awesomer

4.i don't wanna be naked in the freezing snow.Plus i can just take off the snowsuit when no ones looking.

5.Being able to breathe underwater is awesomer :D

6.if im invisible i can get revenge on the mean kids at school by beatin them up and no one will know! MUAHAHAHA!

7.gummy is best pet!

8.i would love to have some one fall in love with my for a day!

also did you get my message about a new WYR question?

• Brohoof 1

1.i chose an aim meter

2.my best friend is awesome,and i probaly would date the opposite gender of her.(Gamer_Woona)

3.speeding up time is awesomer

4.i don't wanna be naked in the freezing snow.Plus i can just take off the snowsuit when no ones looking.

5.Being able to breathe underwater is awesomer :D

6.if im invisible i can get revenge on the mean kids at school by beatin them up and no one will know! MUAHAHAHA!

7.gummy is best pet!

8.i would love to have some one fall in love with my for a day!

also did you get my message about a new WYR question?

I actually voted for the same thing. Speeding up time while being invisible AND while having Gummy bite my hair would be pretty awesome actually XD

Edited by Loffy09
  • Brohoof 1

1 Aim meter

2 Best friend

3 Making time slower is more useful to me. Be able to think about something that is going happend and make a right choice or decision. Making time faster is just ... wel... saving time from routine?

4 My choice is desert. Everybody knew that there is awful weather in arctica, but in deset it actually can be not so hot =)

5 Dont see anything special in underwater breathing. So better will swim extra-fast.

6 Now, folks, ability to freeze time is JUST AWESOME. When you freeze a time it is also mean that you are invisible to others.

7 Well forgive owilicious, but i always wish to have a baby aligator in my bath =)

8 Have some one to fall in love 

1. Aim meter
2. I dislike most celebrities. Best female friend.
3. Right now, I have a killer toothache because my last wisdom tooth is coming in, and I would do some crazy stuff to skip past everything until this little mistake of nature is done growing. Speeding up time.
4. Antarctica. I would hug penguins to keep warm.
5. Swimming fast would help me escape sharks, and I could become a gold metal Olympic swimmer with that power so I could make a lot of money off of that.
6. Invisibility.
7. Gummy. My brother is afraid of alligators, even baby ones :ph34r: 
8. Have people fall in love with me for a day. It'd just be a normal day for me B)

rainbow_dash_swag_poster_by_fluffytuzki-

Edited by MelancholicMemory

OMFG i love these would you rather questions!

1. Power meter, i already have an aim meter irl so a power meter would seem logical

2. I would date a celeb, preferably Emma Stone. My best friend dressed in drag so i already know what he would be if he was opposite gender

3. As a college student my 2 hour classes go by real slow so speeding up time would be useful for those times.

4. I need all the heat i can get. besides i already did something similar to that.

5. Breathing under water means living there and winning bets on who can hold their breath under water longer.

6. Invisibility for 30 minutes each day? can some one say pranks?

7. I can make Owiliscious do my homework and stuff.

8.*emo mode activate* All i need is one day of love to feel alive again.

• Brohoof 1

1. Power meter - I am not strong so this would help

2. Celeb - May I ask though why the friend HAD to be opposite gender?

3. Slow motion - go all Matrix on it

4. Snowsuit - You'll die a lot quick unprotected in the Antarctic

5. Breathe underwater - much more handy.

6. Invisible - oh the things I would do

7. Gummy - because Gummy.

8. Confess my love - done it many times over

• 9 months later...

1. Power meter... why? I don't know..

Date my best friend! Because he's a lot like me.

Seeing everything really slow would be cool, and it would help me sometimes.

Naked in the cold... I don't know why..

Breathe underwater, so this way I could stay down there as long as I would like.

Freeze time for 30mins

gummy! because he's Pinkie Pie's pet and he's just so cool :) and silly!

Confess, because making someone fall in love with me is just wrong..

1. Power meter. Maybe then I wouldn't suck at bowling.

2. Date my best friend. We would connect more than a random celebrity who doesn't care about me.

3. Slow motion. Oh, the fun I could have with that power. :lol:

4. Naked in Antarctica. It would be quite the experience for me. Plus, being in a desolate place without clothes and imagining that would be enough to keep me warm. Teehee

5. Breathe underwater.

6. Invisible for 30 minutes everyday. Since I am around people some days, being invisible would make me feel better.

7. Gummy. There is just something about that blank and clueless stare that makes me like him. Completely oblivious to everything around him and he likes latching on to others. That's a pet I'd like to have.

8. Have anyone fall in love with me for a day. I could never confess my feelings for someone, it's way too much pressure and the answer would always be "No" anyway. Someone falling in love with me though, that would be a different story. I doubt it is possible, but I like to believe that it is possible.

1. I chose aim for pretty much no reason. :P

2. Celebrity so I can take their money. c:

3. Slow motion. I wouldn't want to speed up time, anyway. Every minute counts, right?

4. Snowsuit in the dessert. Hopefully it would be chocolate. :3

5. Fly, because I don't swim often anyway.

6. Invisible, because freezing time would be boring and lonely.

7. Gummy, nuff said.

8. Have anyone fall in love with me, much easier than confessing feelings.