Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

if you want to discuss our beautifully, cunning, powerful equalizer Starlight Glimmer. i'd love to host/(or have someone else) a Skype Group for Headcanon/theories/season 6 predictions, for lovely Equal horse.  let me know and i can add you micaiah.flores 

i also enjoy gaming, can be a bit lewd at times so be warned, lol i'm a HUGE majora's mask fan. i'm bi-ish i'm a musician, and i love chatting so hit me up. 

I'm gonna repost in the masterthread because I guess I'm desperate to hang with someone who I can talk about FiW and other pony related stuff, but also be able to just enjoy someone's company without having to be annoyed by little quirks and just relax. Anyway, now that my exposition is over I guess I'll put my Skype username down.

Username: xiflelin

Edited by Xiflelin

might as well chuck my self out there always up for a type or chat.

Have a guess what my Skype name is, hint: if you have to click on the spoiler then well... ok I guess :D

'Emerald Bolt' :D bet you never saw that coming.

Hey 0/

darkdam5 is mine. I'm open to talk. The pic of my account is my face.

Hum...if you want a French guy in your contacts, I'm here. :pinkie: 

But I'm not sure that I can speak good in English...

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx [Redacted as I am not in Skype much, so I wont be very available there]

But it is easier to reach me in my IRC channel.

Click on the link at the bottom of my sig and enter a user name to go right there.

or if you are well versed in IRC and have a proper IRC client:

Channel:     #FIMOtherkin

Server:     irc.foonetic.net

port:    6667

Edited by Sapphire Lightning

My skype is pandaemoniom. It should pop up with Gain and will have a picture of me.

If you add me just make sure to post a message with the invite so I know you're not a bot. ;)

Hi, I'm looking for new friends (most notedly ones that have groups on skype). I'm willing to meet anyone who is interested. My skype name is "snipermelon" and my current screen name is "Luigiman".  :)

Hiya all!, I'm Starlight Latias!, i'm looking for more Pokemon Fans to talk to and trade and play against!, i think it will be alot of fun!, i also have a new skype account!, my last one got hacked... so i created a new one! Starlightlatias i hope we can play together soon! :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Hi there. I'm looking for people to be close friends. I'm hoping in doing so, to grow as a person.

My skype is Crecious.C 

Hope to talk to some awesome people! 

• Brohoof 1

My skype is sgt.slamcakes. Feel free to add me and talk sometime! I do calls but not video calls, just ask me first before you do call though, if I'm busy or in a game it gets annoying hearing the call sound.

Also I'm starting a Skype group so lemme know if you want in on that!

Edited by Slammy

Mine is jeff.lavenz. I love to have people to talk to, especially when I have nothing else to do or am bored out of my mind. Audio calls and video calls are allowed for me, as long as I don't have offline or busy status. Also, if you could say that you're from here so I know who you are, I'd appreciate it. ^^'

Edited by SpeedyPride
  • Brohoof 1

well I dont have skype but I have google hangouts during school so here it is myifer17@gmail.com

Not being rude or anything, but this thread is mainly for people who have Skype. Hint is in the name.

"SKYPE Exchange Masterthread".

Just pointing that out.