Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, heres why I love Luna. She’s mysterious yet elegant, Kind yet stubborn, 100% better than the other princesses especially Celestia, and, well, way more other reasons which I dont have tme to list.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

Well, heres why I love Luna. She’s mysterious yet elegant, Kind yet stubborn, 100% better than the other princesses especially Celestia, and, well, way more other reasons which I dont have tme to list.

Well... Tia is not that bad, in the earnest. She is simply tied by the certain stipulations, which I prefer to ignore :orly: It playeth out fancy in the end of the day as the result of collective work ;)

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well... Tia is not that bad, in the earnest. She is simply tied by the certain stipulations, which I prefer to ignore :orly: It playeth out fancy in the end of the day as the result of collective work ;)

Yea but to me she is a villian, trying to reform everypony and overcoming the changelings. Poor chrysalis, if i were a pony i wouldve given her all my love freely. She just wants to feed her hive. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

^ *whispers* Dost not tell @CypherHoof 'bout that though. He shalt boop the hay out of thee for showing some love to Cheesebutt :D:orly:

Truely I shall boop the hay out of @Nature Tune anyhow, but not because she feels sorry for the Cheesebutt. Compassion is never a bad thing, even if misaimed.  Her cute snoot and Daring Do costume are more than enough reason :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Truely I shall boop the hay out of @Nature Tune anyhow, but not because she feels sorry for the Cheesebutt. Compassion is never a bad thing, even if misaimed.  Her cute snoot and Daring Do costume are more than enough reason :)

*blushes* :blush:daring do costume? Its a zoologist uniform XD and i dont feel sorry for the cheesebutt, if you mean sunbutt.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

*blushes* :blush:daring do costume? Its a zoologist uniform XD and i dont feel sorry for the cheesebutt, if you mean sunbutt.

And it just *happens* to have the right number of arrow holes? seriously? :D

But no, Sunbutt has her own set of problems, but while I am concerned she may be manipulating everypony to her own ends, I don't hold any particular feelings, positive or negative, towards her.

Cheesebutt on the other hand was given a chance by GlimGlam to reform, and decided to respond with threats instead. I am rather disappointed in Discord that he hasn't found creative ways to make her regret that....

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Quite a young looking Luna there; I noticed the fairly foal-like appearance she had at the conclusion of S1E2 didn't persist, which I guess is fair enough, but calls the question of why it existed then...

I've always imagined it as being symbolic of her rebirth as Luna after a thousand years of being Nightmare Moon, a sort of (short lived) second childhood.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Concerned Bystander said:

I've always imagined it as being symbolic of her rebirth as Luna after a thousand years of being Nightmare Moon, a sort of (short lived) second childhood.

Not a bad theory, I may adopt it :D

• Brohoof 4

@CypherHoof yes...just by chance:lie: and “cheesebutt” as you refer to her, is very well respected by me, and even more so with Luna. But In my aspect Discord wasnt really that desperate to save Equestria as “GlimGlam” was. Trixie, on the other side, just wanted to get out of this terrible nightmare and be safe. And im very glad that ‘’cheesebutt” is not reformed. But anyways why are we talking about glimglams and buttponies on a luna thread. Were here to talk about the best princess on earth Luna who has bat ponies which is the best thing ever because i love bat ponies my other oc is a bat pony.

• Brohoof 1