Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

@CypherHoof yes...just by chance:lie: and “cheesebutt” as you refer to her, is very well respected by me, and even more so with Luna. But In my aspect Discord wasnt really that desperate to save Equestria as “GlimGlam” was. Trixie, on the other side, just wanted to get out of this terrible nightmare and be safe. And im very glad that ‘’cheesebutt” is not reformed. But anyways why are we talking about glimglams and buttponies on a luna thread. Were here to talk about the best princess on earth Luna who has bat ponies which is the best thing ever because i love bat ponies my other oc is a bat pony.

Indeed so, although I guess the event was relevant to our beloved night princess, remembering Luna's warning to GlimGlam. Discord's interest was purely in Fluttershy's safety and well being though, the rest of the ponies there could fry for all he cared :)

Luna has indeed been seen to have bat ponies, although there is room for debate on if the Night Guard in modern Equestria are genuinely so or simply dressed up for Nightmare Night (although of course Nightmare Moon's guard were bat ponies, as seen in the alternate timeline GlimGlam created). Flutters is cutest bat pony though :D

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Quite a young looking Luna there; I noticed the fairly foal-like appearance she had at the conclusion of S1E2 didn't persist, which I guess is fair enough, but calls the question of why it existed then...

Tis simply a symbol of mine foalish giving up to Nightmare Moon long ere *sighs* I can assure thee, I have matured considerably henceforth *dances away, giggling* :D

15 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Indeed so, although I guess the event was relevant to our beloved night princess, remembering Luna's warning to GlimGlam. Discord's interest was purely in Fluttershy's safety and well being though, the rest of the ponies there could fry for all he cared :)

Luna has indeed been seen to have bat ponies, although there is room for debate on if the Night Guard in modern Equestria are genuinely so or simply dressed up for Nightmare Night (although of course Nightmare Moon's guard were bat ponies, as seen in the alternate timeline GlimGlam created). Flutters is cutest bat pony though :D

I have bat ponies in the Night Watch yes. Avoiding being racist and stuff, thou knowest :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis simply a symbol of mine foalish giving up to Nightmare Moon long ere *sighs* I can assure thee, I have matured considerably henceforth *dances away, giggling* :D

Weeeeeeelllllll. Clearly much more mature in many of the later episodes, particularly when (for example) helping young scoots; the childish argument with 'tia in S7 doesn't reflect as well on either of the sisters, but I know how easy it is to fall back into such patterns with siblings :)

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I have bat ponies in the Night Watch yes. Avoiding being racist and stuff, thou knowest :orly:

Actually more surprised that in modern Equestria there IS a night watch per se; clearly the palace still needs its guards after sundown, but for a thousand years they reported only to 'tia, and Luna is known to work alone....

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Actually more surprised that in modern Equestria there IS a night watch per se; clearly the palace still needs its guards after sundown, but for a thousand years they reported only to 'tia, and Luna is known to work alone....

Not always, lief! Tis like difference between full front force operations and pinpoint intelligent strikes ;) As for reporting to Tia only... Well *whispers* at nights she sleepeth like a marmot :P Besides, 't was about time to change some parts of the drill :orly:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Concerned Bystander said:

I've always imagined it as being symbolic of her rebirth as Luna after a thousand years of being Nightmare Moon, a sort of (short lived) second childhood.

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Not a bad theory, I may adopt it :D

We were stripped of all our Dark Magics, and our Alicorn magic had not yet returned thus - so we were indeed youthful looking and without 'spark'. This is what the Great Alicorn Faust has explained.

• Brohoof 3

33 minutes ago, Mirage said:

We were stripped of all our Dark Magics, and our Alicorn magic had not yet returned thus - so we were indeed youthful looking and without 'spark'. This is what the Great Alicorn Faust has explained.

Ah, if the great Faust has stated it, then it is truly set in stone. Probably in elder futhark runes and old ponish too :D

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Sleeping (tired?) Luna. Nice mug.

snore_moon_by_rodrigues404-dbplutg.png

Hey, thou hast blamed me for spying, but what am I able to behold hither? :sneer::P

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1