Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Dating RP

~The Snowy Wolf~

RP Topic

I know this has been done MANY times before, but I need a new RP to be in and, since none of the already existing ones spark my interest, I figured I'd make my own. Basically, all I need are people to join and a setting for this RP. I thought instead of making this a straight up dating RP, it could be a little bit of an SoL as well.

Just make a post with a link to your OC and maybe put down a couple ideas to work with, if you're interested.

Males- 7
Paranoid Fright
Black Hoof
Equinox Sin
Marble Stripe
Twilight Sky
Midnight
Max

Females- 7
Vinyl
Milly Music
Limestone Quarry
Honey Jars
Melody
Stella Shine
Buttonstitch Edited by ~Chaotic Overlord~
  • Brohoof 6

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/windy-runner-r2931

What exactly did you have in mind for this RP? Similar to the other ones, or are you wanting to take this in a different direction?

I'm not sure what most of the others are like, but, like I said, I wanted this to be a bit of a slice of life RP. Maybe it'll be a dorm life/party/dating RP. Maybe we start at a party and live out normal lives. It'll all be sorted out in due time.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm sounds fun? lol not sure cause there isn't much of a story yet, haha but sounds fun to join with my pony MillyMusic if that's alright http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/millymusic-r2722 As for the story i think stuff like a love triangle or drama like that? lol btw what is Sol? img-1319435-1-tongue.png

SoL is Slice of Life. Also, please, no more love shapes. I'm already confused as hell by the Friendship Express. And I have the most confusing character in that RP, too.

• Brohoof 1

I'll join. I'll be using Marble Stripe (Link in signature) It'd be interesting to have a SOL/Romance RP in a more modernized Manehattan. I've pitched the idea twice, but I didn't get any replies.

• Brohoof 1

I'll join. I'll be using Marble Stripe (Link in signature) It'd be interesting to have a SOL/Romance RP in a more modernized Manehattan. I've pitched the idea twice, but I didn't get any replies.

Modernised Manehattan? I was thinking more along the lines of Canterlot, but we'll see how it goes

Modernised Manehattan? I was thinking more along the lines of Canterlot, but we'll see how it goes

Well, your OP. It's your RP, don't let me change it if you don't want me to. Just a suggestion. So... How about the rules? What are they gonna be?

I'll get to adding a list of them when... Well, when I get to it. Basically, whatever is acceptable for the forums goes (this includes innuendos, fade to black, etc.) and just don't derail the RP in any way

Where ever the setting is, Paranoid will be scared. I mean, it's pretty obvious, but still. That pony is more scared and shy then Fluttershy. And Fluttershy is so shy.

Mine is basically Patrick Bateman, minus the psychopath... depending on the RP...

I'll get to adding a list of them when... Well, when I get to it. Basically, whatever is acceptable for the forums goes (this includes innuendos, fade to black, etc.) and just don't derail the RP in any way

That should work pretty well.

I would like to join. Never really did a SoL RP yet so this will be a good chance for me to get some experience with it. I'll use my newest OC Melody her link is in my Siggy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I guess I'll sign up. I'll be my ponysona Fireball Rush. Her roleplay page is in my signature.

Also, what is it rated, I won't leave if it is high, but just curious.

Oh wait, just read that there will be gay dating too, I quit then..

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 2

I guess I'll sign up. I'll be my ponysona Fireball Rush. Her roleplay page is in my signature.

Also, what is it rated, I won't leave if it is high, but just curious.

Oh wait, just read that there will be gay dating too, I quit then..

He only stated that because there is apparently an abnormal amount of stallions joining just so that everyone was aware that that could happen. But it's your choice I think this is gonna be an awesome RP regardless of gender dating, so you're just missing out on the fun.

By the way, unless y'all want your OC's to be gay, I'd suggest adding some females. Seriously, the ratio is about as bad as the fandom, itself.

Well, I have a new OC that is female (Marble Quarry) if that makes the ratio any better. Let me know which OC you would prefer me to use.

• Brohoof 1