Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop My New OC's Requests Thread (Coming Back Soon)

Mr.Brony

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mr. Brony!

I am Currently missing artwork for my OC, Serenity. I'm thinking of making her my main OC and that means I need as much artwork that I can have as possible. Could you do something with her? I don't care if she is flying or anything! I just need some Artwork of her. Thanks!

-RN

Hi there! :DD I find your art to be absolutely adorable C: Would you mind doing my OC Sky Song? She's basically a charcoal pony with a bi-coloured blue mane X3

ok now I have some updates for someponies on here

humm... oh ya I was doing @Motion Spark and @Chigens and Kay

ok now your requst should be done on Saturday

and my next request will be

and it will be a few days be for you can see her

and I have a good drawing pose for her but it whon't look good in color so it will be done in pencil.

but if you rely want it in color I can make it look good.

and I have a good drawing pose for her but it whon't look good in color so it will be done in pencil.

Pencil is fine C: whatever you are comfortable with and whatever you think will look good! :DD I'm sure it'll be FANTASTICO! XDD

Ohai, there. I was wondering if you would mind doing a ship pic of mine and another's oc?

The pose for them should have them sitting pony style, snuggled up to each other, and I guess have my oc's head resting on the other's.

My oc

Pclh7ki.png

His cutie mark

Cl73I7q.png

Their oc

KEq7Ye6.png

Their cutie mark

YD3nAsu.png

I'd appreciate it greatly if you could do this for me!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok an update

@Chigens and Kay your oc should be done by tommrow, she turning out good.

ok and your oc will be done in a few days.

and she is turning out good.

well that's all that updats for today

I hope everypony haves a good day. ;)

here you go @Chigens and Kay your oc's is done, and let you know I put a few touchs of my won on her, and if there something you don't like about it or if you have a question, just let me know.

so here she is.

post-7469-0-77164900-1372185204_thumb.jpg

HEY! What happened to my request here? I thought I was next. What's going on here?

(I need to fill up space here....... How's it going with you today? Having a good one?)

here you go your request is now done. I think your going to love what I did to your oc.

and I didn't rely have a good place to put your cutie mark so I made it into a necklace. and if there any thing that you don't like about it or if you have any questions just let me know and I will see what I can do for you. ;)

post-7469-0-46700700-1372692122_thumb.jpg

Ok now for my next two drawing request

and they will be and @Budding Night request.

and this requst should be done in a few days or in a weeks time.

one thing I have to say is this drawings will keep me busy this week.

here you go your request is done and I hope this is what you where looking for, If not let me know and I will make a new one for you okie dokie, ;)

here you go your request is done and I hope this is what you where looking for, If not let me know and I will make a new one for you okie dokie, ;)

OhmagoshOhmagoshOhmagoshOhmagoshOhmagosh

I love it! :wub:

You got it exactly as I wanted! Thank you so much, Mr. Brony!

Also, I really like your style a lot! It's gorgeous!

(And my OC's hair looks amazing in it!)

(edited)

Hey could you do a pic of my Ponysona,Thinkin' Inks? My signature will lead you to his character page. I'd like him tipping his hat towards the viewer(me) if that's ok. If you have any questions about his coloring just ask since my phone distorted his colors a bit and I didn't have the color I wanted for some things.. He's supposed to be purple but my phone makes him look kind of blueish sad.png

Thanks in advance! smile.png

Oh yea and sorry that the pic is sideways. Was havin some problems and stuff

Edited by Ampharos

Whoa, whoa! Whoa... did I seriously not comment on this before? I don't think so! xD How did I miss such an awesome opportunity? I absolutely love your artwork, so I shall request something now if that's alright! >w<

Do you think that you could do a drawing of my OC? There are a few references in my profile (including color sheet and such), and for any extra info needed, there's also the link in my signature, "Al Nair Avior - OC", if at all possible!~  :D

This so exciting and thank you very much in advance!

(edited)

Ok know my next request will be , ok now Chaotic Griffion it will tack some time to get your request done.

I will let you know when I have it done.

Edited by Mr.Brony

• 1 month later...
(edited)

yup im still alive guys.

I haven't for goten about you guys yet. ;)

Ok I have request done, Im sorry that it took me so long to get it done.

and if there any thing that you don't like about it, let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

post-7469-0-54563900-1377801440_thumb.jpg

This is for the rest of you guys that art wheating for you request to get done.

Im going to be working a lot this week, so it's going to be some time for I can get to your request.

so I hope that ok with you guys. :(

Edited by Mr.Brony

I'd like a picture of my 16 year old OC, named Tech Reel.

Here's what he looks like -> https://www.dropbox....o/Tech Reel.png

His cutie mark looks something like this -> https://www.dropbox....40nuum4s/CM.png

Basically, it's the arrow keys on a computer, in a jumbled fashion. I'm sure you can draw it much better than I can, lol.

No specific pose. Maybe using a computer with his magic.

By the way, I've seen a lot of you're work in black and white. I was wondering if you do any of it in color. If you do color, than I'd like mine in color.

I can't wait to see the result. Thanks in advance!

-ReelyRandom

Amazing detail that is so impressive!

I'll gladly take one if it's cool, in color if it's alright.

My OC is in the link under my signature.

I'll drop some references for help.

PS: Ignore the silver hoofs, they're outdated.

Thank you!

Reference:

cool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jpfilly_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d69x7es.pserious_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6d2xi2filly_swift_star_speeding__by_dxsilverxz

Edited by Metal Sonic

ok my next request will be @AmarisNsane

It should be done in a few das or so.

Im going to have a lot of stuff going on for a few days.

I will send a messeg to you when I have it done.

So are you randomly choosing who goes and who doesn't? Because my request was clearly before Amaris Nsane's, and I noticed that some other people were having their requests skipped, and I didn't think mine was too out of the ordinary so I'm not really sure... I could change it if there's a problem, and if you're skipping because the request was a problem, then that's kinda odd since you could easily tell me instead of skipping me.

So are you randomly choosing who goes and who doesn't? Because my request was clearly before Amaris Nsane's, and I noticed that some other people were having their requests skipped, and I didn't think mine was too out of the ordinary so I'm not really sure... I could change it if there's a problem, and if you're skipping because the request was a problem, then that's kinda odd since you could easily tell me instead of skipping me.

yes I am doing the requests randomly.

and yes I know it looks like im skipping peoples request and not doing theres.

but that not the case, Im not going to leave anypony out I will get to everyponys request. ;)

Edited by Mr.Brony

Well, dear Mr. Brony... ok, scratch that formalness. Your art is just too awesome for that. ;) At any case, If you ever reach the pile of requests you have... umm... could you do a drawing of my OC Arcanel?

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

In this moment, I think I'd just like to see him on a flying position, with all his legs stretched, just enjoying the air against his skin, if possible. If not, then you can do whatever you want. :) If you want more info on Arcanel, his OC sheet is in my signature!

Your artwork is great!  If you have time I would love to see what you could do with my OC!  Here's how he looks using Pony Creator  (it can be done without the fez, and feel free to be more creative with his cutie mark; as long as it's parchment and a quill it should work!):

1234990_10201821920770565_926867422_n.jp

Hello. here are my Two OC's that i have if you could draw them playing together that would be great or you can Draw them in any fashion you wish. just giving you some options.

post-13078-0-46851100-1378919043_thumb.jpg

post-13078-0-50853900-1378919112_thumb.jpg