Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv I dare you to post/watch the most saddest, "so many feels" videos here!

Dinky Doodle

What do you mean you cant think of a sad video :o?

Have you not yet watched this?

(though barely)It got more votes than Double Rainboom on a Top 10

Some others :3

• Brohoof 9

This is really saddening for me. Considering the depressing lyrics, it sounds rather sad to me. 

WARNING : It includes a bit of swearing. Not that you guyz care dat much.

Edited by Hazmat Vol.2

What do you mean you cant think of a sad video ohmy.png?

Have you not yet watched this?

(though barely)It got more votes than Double Rainboom on a Top 10

Some others :3

Ive seen snowdrop but most have, And WOW. my little dashie is sooo sad. sad.png Wow i feel so sad for him. Poor guy, no neighborhood I've seen can compare to the one described. sad.png Is it possible? Probably not, but its just still sad.

Ive seen snowdrop but most have, And WOW. my little dashie is sooo sad. img-1389378-2-sad.png Wow i feel so sad for him. Poor guy, no neighborhood I've seen can compare to the one described. img-1389378-3-sad.png Is it possible? Probably not, but its just still sad.

The neighborhood described actually is a lot like mine. I stopped listening to My little Dashie so I wouldn't cry. That's pretty powerful..

Hard as it is to find a proper version of this without WMG blocking the audio, I found this one.

As someone who's been in a long distance relationship, I can vouch for these feels.

• Brohoof 1

Hard as it is to find a proper version of this without WMG blocking the audio, I found this one.

As someone who's been in a long distance relationship, I can vouch for these feels.

sad.png I just teared up. Its so sad... I cant. The feeeeeelllllllsss. blush.png  She gave her hand! To him to draw with! Because she was lonely. SO MANY FEEELS *heart explodes*sad.png  

• Brohoof 1

Goodness sake, another thread where My Little Dashie is made out to be unbearably sad? It's really not! The only reason that video makes anyone sad is because the guy reading it sobs a lot.

I get the most feels from videos about hope/strength. Something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACnPBdsH20

Additionally, everyone who's followed the Harry Potter series since the beginning will have shed a tear at this moment of the final film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SacpB6JuTCw

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 3

Are you ready to shed some liquid pride out?img-1389506-1-sad.png

This video, everytime makes me cry and want to hold my dogs. This is a great movie, with a very sad ending.

/)

( That movie was strong. ]:C be strong. don't cry. Okay, any other touchy feely videos guys? I'm pretty exited for what you have to show.
  • Brohoof 1

If you haven't watched "The Wire", you've never felt the saddest feels before. Dayum. I don't think I've cried that much watching something before. XD

Also, the end of Season 3 of Downton Abbey. Holy. Crap. If you haven't seen it, you won't understand it...I felt like something happened to my family. sad.png

Edited by Lara Croft

Okay guys I cant even get through this without crying. I can`t tell you how many times I`ve watched it, and it still gets me. You`ve probably seen it before, but it`s a goodie, and not long at all. Please tell me some of you cried too.... blush.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh god. Joss Whedon has broken my heart so many times. Too bad Fox is restrictive as hay with their copyrights and it's impossible to find the clips of all the sad moments. 

1. Tara's Death. This is the moment that made me cry the most. Even though I like Firefly and Serenity quite a bit more than Buffy, this scene made me far sadder than Wash's death in Serenity, which is saying a lot because that was bucking depressing. 

death-to-love.jpg

2. As mentioned previously, Wash's death was quite upsetting, not to mention unexpected as well. 

pajibadeadcharacterswash-thumb-500x305-3

3. This one is not Whedon, but instead Doctor Who. I cried during this scene as well. Yeah, Rose and Ten, I ship it. This was heartbreaking. 

4. Finally, it should be known that I'm a huge fan of Sherlock and am an immense shipper of JohnLock. This scene made me teary, but none were shed. It's a pity that I couldn't find the whole scene but oh well. I'll put a typography below it for the full conversation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W4dHJ31Qyg

tumblr_mjzdtoomIh1rs47j0o1_r1_500.jpg

Huh. Those are all the really sad scene that I could think of. I hope you enjoyed having your hearts torn out!

Do you guys remember that one movie with the robots and the fat people and the Pixar and stuff? Wall-E was pretty sad. Especially the airlock scene. I felt so hard at that part.

MAXIMUM CRYING starts at around 1:48. It adds on to the effect, how the Wall-A's clean up some space and give the other robots light, to help them out.

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 1

I left this in another one of these threads, so I will simply leave it here again for the feels to be experienced.

While not the saddest moment, the moment in question is only so bleak in contract the the highest point of the video.

Oh god, I can remember being like "Holy shit, the Blender Foundation's going to make a movie in Blender! Totally going to watch it when it comes out." Of course, I forgot about it by the time it came out. When was this released, 2011? Man, I still have to watch that, if only because FOSS.

bah, y'all are lightweights

there's actually not much that makes me cry, let's see...

OK, here's a sad song about a dog dying:

this is not really the saddest thing ever, but the first time I heard this song, my friend just had something awful happen to his family, and this song coincidentally describes that tragedy perfectly. I haven't heard from him since then, so this song hits the feels button for me.

I left this in another one of these threads, so I will simply leave it here again for the feels to be experienced.

While not the saddest moment, the moment in question is only so bleak in contract the the highest point of the video.

Love that video, I almost worked on it in the blender community.  Good watch.

From my childhood, the sadness continues ;~; I would always get choked up over dis' here.

• Brohoof 1