Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Just saw Captain Marvel today! It was awesome!

Spoiler

After the credits animation, it gives a spoiler in the upcoming Avengers Endgame movie...

So hyped! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Watched Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse yesterday. Didn't do it for me. Felt like a motley, redundant mess with some poor soundtrack. But there were a few funny moments, and the style of animation was unusual.

• Brohoof 1

Green Book 10/10. This movie does a really good job on covering the gray area of these two people; Don and Tony. It's shows racism in a different lenses  while still not making it too bias. The dialogue between Don and Tony is well done and deep in every moments. I love everything about this movie. Its a well-deserved Oscar winner for best Picture. 

Edited by TBD

Venom.

Venom-1-1024x756.png

Not feeling Captain Marvel at all even disregarding the tiresome controversy (sorry to the people who like it) so I decided to catch up with this instead. Watched it with moderately low expectations and liked it a lot. Had similar appeal to me as Deadpool did, I just like seeing raunchier Marvel-related stuff every now and then. It also reminded me of Parasyte, a great old animanga series, so I was not disappointed. 

Bumblebee 9/10, While being a fan of Michael bay's Transformers movies, I have to say it was better (minus the graphic). Instead focusing on women and cars advertisement, we actually got a better focus on the characters itself. And instead of clamping 50+ transformers in one movie, we got three main ones instead to make the movie less messy.  But the only thing I do not like is that there's still a weak focus on the Decepticons.

• Brohoof 1

Last night in Cloudsdale  I watched DISCORD CHAOS WORLD FALLEN EQUESTRIA LOL !  Really the sequel was 20% cooler in my book a lot better than Jurassic World ! Don't get me wrong both were good but it seems like Fallen Kingdom had a better story line !

I watched Far And Away (1992)

It’s one of my all-time favorite movies and seemingly unknown or unappreciated by the rest of the world. I love this movie and consider it Tom Cruise’s best. It’s one of the few movies I consider truly perfect.  

I also watched The Mule (2018) and enjoyed it. Clint Eastwood still has great screen presence. 

The last film I watched was Alita Battle Angel. When I first became aware of it, my thoughts went no further than how the size of Alita's eyes made her look uncanny. Eventually, I went to see it, enjoyed it, and I intend to buy the comics at some point in the future (this pattern is similar to how I initially perceived MLP:FIM though it remains to be seen whether my investment into Alita will reach the same level).