Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I like the story, the point of the story is what I like the most, because I actually wished I could be treated like her when she entered the other world.... and then I was like "Un-wish Un-wish UN-WISH"

That must be creepy, wanting to live in this so-called perfect dimension, only to realize it's a trap by some evil demon who wants your soul :ph34r:

That must be creepy, wanting to live in this so-called perfect dimension, only to realize it's a trap by some evil demon who wants your soul :ph34r:

Exactly xD

I just watched the FullMetal Alchemist movie. Very well though sad :( I want more seasong of FMA, but sadly, it will not come. FMA is making fans like me sad and bored with nothing new to read or watch from the manga to anime.

The movie was well placed, but like I said before, I want more. Were do Ed and Al journey to when they are on the other planet? what will they do since they cant use alchemy? what will happen on there planet? what will happen to winry? will they ever get back?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

Ever since I watched it in 2009, it's gotta be mah most favorite action movie of all time, and maybe even mah favorite movie in general. I just enjoy so much for some reason :D.