Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

• 3 weeks later...

the last movie ive watched.... i actually just got home from seeing the movie rise of the guardians. its an awesome movie. before that movie i saw the movie wreck it ralph. its an awesome movie as well, but i think theyre both equally good.

SKyfall

it doesn't make the any sense at all and I think that I'm probably done with the whole james bond series coz they seem to be getting worse with each re imagining.

SKyfall

it doesn't make the any sense at all and I think that I'm probably done with the whole james bond series coz they seem to be getting worse with each re imagining.

Well to be honest I don't watch a whole lot of movies because I don't really ever have people invite me to the threatre's or anything anyways. Most of the movies I see are movies I watch with my family on netflix.

Anyways last movie I saw was the Avengers. Yeah I know It took me forever to see it seeing as that was only a few weeks ago. :P.

It was pretty awesome though.

Edited by Zygen

The last movie I saw was Wreck-it-Ralph. I liked it, it was pretty good. I can honestly say that it's the best new movie I've seen in a while.

*Searched and didn't see another thread like this*

I saw The Grey today.

I really liked it since it didn't follow hollywood conventions.

Last movie I saw was Cockneys Vs Zombies. Damn that film is funny, totally ridiculess and over the top. Basically Zombieland done for the Brits. Also if you've ever seen Snatch the guy that plays Bricktop in that is basically playing Bricktop plus... which is always good.

Also as my gf kindly pointed out, its got a few tropes that I love. The 'loser done good', 'Criminal with a heart of gold' and 'old ponies are still useful'.

Edited by Fridge

The last movie I saw was that new Spiderman movie which I really enjoyed as the Lizard is one of my favorite villains in the Spiderman universe.

Edited by Lando

V For Vendetta. It's a good movie, heck, the hactivist group Anonymous got the idea of using the Guy Fawkes mask off of the movie as so I'm told.

Also has some nice fight scenes and very accurate points.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I thought it was great, in a hilariously awesome sort of way. I thought Cowboys vs. Aliens would be the goofiest premise for a movie I'd ever seen until this beauty came along. It's the kind of movie that's impossible to take seriously, but it still manages to be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I just went and saw Red dawn and i have to say that it is an amazing movie. It was much better then the original was. In the first one there were a lot of times that i felt that common logic was just ignored. in the first one there are still some times when you have to scratch your head and wonder how did they do that, Like when they pop out of holes in the middel of the city but over all it is better then the first one.

I watched Watchmen for a class recently. Great movie. I honestly enjoyed it more than the book even though I reckon that the book is a masterpiece and is much richer in symbolism etc.

It was the Ultimate cut I watched too, so that was about 3.5 hours of film! :P

I saw Wreck-It Ralph the other day!

I TOTALLY recommend it if you love animated movies! Double recommended if you enjoy video games!

Personally I feel its one of my all time favorite Disney animated films. I feel it actually might be better than most Pixar animations which is HUGE for Disney's own in house animation team!

• Brohoof 1