Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

"C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America" Aside from some of the shaky alternate history it proposed, it's actually one of the more interesting alternate history films I've seen.

The last movie in theatres, the amazing spider man, the last in general was the fairly odd parents channel chasers that I watched on the last synchtube friday movie night.

(edited)

i just got the new Sherlock Holms from ituns and watched that yesterday. i had seen it before but it was the last one a saw. also got stuck at the Katty Parrie movie because we got tickets for that and were going to sneek into Ted but the only screen showing it was behind the ticket taker so we had to got to Parrie and it was acualy really funny and me my cousine and her friend just screwed around in the back row

Edited by irobern2857
  • Brohoof 1

Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

I have it on Netflix and I mainly watch it for the 2nd half of the movie, which is one giant battle scene in Chicago.

Michael Bay; may not be the best director on the planet, but he sure knows how to make good action scenes :)

• Brohoof 1

Man on a ledge, rating's where poor but i loved the storyline. Acting wasn't the greatest but I was so absorbed by the story i didn't really notice. I would say its worth a try if you like heist film's with a twist.

R.E.D., Set Up (shit 50 Cent movie), Little Nicky, Anger Management, Cool Runnings, Austin Powers - International Man of Mystery (or whatever the first one was called), and The Shawshank Redemption.

God, I love Shawshank Redemption.

R.E.D., Set Up (shit 50 Cent movie), Little Nicky, Anger Management, Cool Runnings, Austin Powers - International Man of Mystery (or whatever the first one was called), and The Shawshank Redemption.

God, I love Shawshank Redemption.

The Shawshank Redemption is a fantastic movie. Last movie I watched was Amazing Spider-Man at the cinema. As a long-time Spidey fan, I really enjoyed it. I especially loved all of the stuff they did with the webbing, and I thought the casting was fantastic.