Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wardaddy

When I first saw this scene, I couldn't help but feel pity for Twilight, abandoned by her brother. her friends and even her teacher. I was like "Come on! Somepony show Twi some mercy already". Goddamn you Chrysalis for putting on the upset bride act, in the process tearing Twilight's friends and family away from her.

• Brohoof 9

When I saw that scene, I kinda giggled at how her face looked.... I know, I'm a horrible person, I giggle at characters in movies and stuff when they're sad and when they kiss and stuff....

Anyways, but I also felt sorry for Twilight, because I knew how she felt.

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

I was fairly stunned.  For a moment there, I really thought it was possible that Twilight had effed up, so the twist at the end was pretty awesome.  Of course, if I'd stopped and thought about there being a second part, I might not have been so surprised.

• Brohoof 1

I was definitely shedding liquid pride because, of how her friends, brother, and even her teacher Princess Celestia even left her all alone without anyone believing her that the impersonator of Cadence was evil.

I was fairly stunned.  For a moment there, I really thought it was possible that Twilight had effed up, so the twist at the end was pretty awesome.  Of course, if I'd stopped and thought about there being a second part, I might not have been so surprised.

Aye, you pretty much nailed it there. Tbh I only saw the episode some time after it's premiere, but I could still see it. It looked like Twilight had things all wrong, but at the end of the day, you can never doubt the intuition of the protagonists.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE IT sad.pngsad.png

..Anyways, when I first saw that scene I totally thought that ..I don't know.. That she was dreaming or something! I never thought anything like this would ever happen! I felt very sad for poor Twilight :c

Edited by Jokuc

I was angered. I get that Twilight was rash, but their reaction was obviously devastating to Twilight and they should feel shame for leaving her to wallow in misery all at once.

On a side note, isn't the moral to this episode ("trust you instincts") a bit of a contradiction to the last episodes moral ("don't jump to conclusions")?

• Brohoof 4

The first thing I thought was "What's with all the animation bugs? All the ponies are at the wrong angle for the background." for about half the time. Then when twilight was sucked in to the caves it surprised me, and I just sat there for about a minute with my jaw on the floor.

At the part with Shining Armor, I was thinking "You should've seen that coming with the performance you put on, Twilight". Then with her friends giving her the cold shoulder, I was thinking "That stung a bit" and then Celestia's "you have a lot to think about" left me thinking 
"that's pretty brutal".

But the whole Chrysalis part left me with a huge, mischievous grin. One of my favorite scenes of the entire show.

Twilight: "I'm sorry"sad.png

Chrysalis: smile.png ... "you will be"

• Brohoof 1

I crapped myself at that part. I had only been a brony a few days when I saw this, and I didn't expect anything like this

Quite frankly, the reason this episode is as loved as it is is because of this scene and Chrysalis in general.

Well I for one was on the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen next, I didn't get emotional at all except for at the end.

It's easy to think "Oh, Poor Twilight, all the others HISS HISS!" But that's because people get emotional and subjective when they watch it. People forget that it only happened because Twilight handled the situation in the WORST. WAY. POSSIBLE! You can't just go accusing a member of the Royal family without absolutely no evidence and as viciously as you can. It's not like "I have reason to believe you're hiding someone and I want some answers," No, it was basically, "EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!!" at the top of her lungs like some spoiled brat.

Wouldn't YOU have been a little peeved if you were in SA's position? Seriously, people don't cut the guy, or the others any slack when it comes to this scene.

• Brohoof 2

It's easy to think "Oh, Poor Twilight, all the others HISS HISS!" But that's because people get emotional and subjective when they watch it. People forget that it only happened because Twilight handled the situation in the WORST. WAY. POSSIBLE! You can't just go accusing a member of the Royal family without absolutely no evidence and as viciously as you can. It's not like "I have reason to believe you're hiding someone and I want some answers," No, it was basically, "EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!!" at the top of her lungs like some spoiled brat.

Wouldn't YOU have been a little peeved if you were in SA's position? Seriously, people don't cut the guy, or the others any slack when it comes to this scene.

Don't get me wrong, I knew what I was talking about. It would've been understandable for SA to abandon Twi, but when her friends and Celestia left, you can't help but feel it made Twi feel worse. And the look on her face says it all like.....

• Brohoof 1

At the first part, I thought "Oh well. At least Cadence apologized."

But when she teleported Twilight into the cave, my jaw just dropped. I was thinking "Ok. Cadence Is Really evil. Too evil for words."

First Scene: I was speechless and sad. When Celestia for mad and said "You got a lot to think about". I kind of scared like abjumpedvinside because she's always nice and calm and seeing her like that made me jump lol

Second Scene: Awww- HOLY LUNA SHE'S EVIL

Lol those were my reactions

Ah, yes. This is where the stakes get raised. Again. I was wondering what threat she could possibly pose at this point. Imposters stop being dangerous once they're exposed and she's standing in the middle of a crowd surrounded by guards surrounded by a force field. The bloody Sun Goddess is within arm's reach. What's she gonna do? She's finished.

So, this was a pretty epic scene, all the more so because I thought we were already on the downward slope. I hadn't heard the word Changeling until this very moment and had no idea that things could ramp up from here. It was pretty awesome; I like being surprised.

1st Scene: She approached that scene in a completely wrong way, but I did feel really bad for her. I don't blame the Mane Six/Celestia for not believing her, but at the same time seeing her miserable and alone doesn't sit right.

2nd Scene: I wasn't surprised whatsoever, so that killed most of the impact. I was very curious what happened to her and I felt bad because she was still dealing with feelings of rejection.

3rd Scene: It caught my attention certainly.

• Brohoof 1

Well I already knew Chrysalis was evil, and then seeing her be abandoned by all she loved, I felt for her right there I think.

So yeah my heart dropped a bit. However I didn't cry, because well idk I never seem to.

When I saw that seen, I think I uttered wtf... It just seemed quite surreal. I understood why Shining Armor got upset, but to tell his sister not to come to the wedding just seemed to be well outside his character. If anything should have thrown a giant red flag up, it should have been that! Her friends bailing... just crapped all over the central focus on the show. They just cold shouldered her, which was uncharacteristic; which brings me to Celestia. Arguably, she is the person who understands Twilight better than anyone else in the series. You would expect the goddess of day to have a better read on her star pupil. >< 

So ... I felt something... RAGE! lol

• Brohoof 2