Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Staffer!

NewCalamity
Message added by Simon,

Heads up: this thread is to ask whatever sorts of questions you may have to staff, but this is not the right place to give actual feedback or more serious questions for the staff. Anything posted here is subject to receive a silly response!

To send the site positive or negative feedback, try making a thread in the Feedback forum.

For questions or technical issues about MLPForums, check out the Site Questions forum.

Or if you have an issue best discussed in private, consider submitting a support ticket here.

• 2 weeks later...

Brings the Defibrillator

We need to revive this thread ASAP!

CLEAR!

Zap!

Ok, I have a heartbeat!

Now to my question...

What is a Transestorkoppladkasibicylkabulator?

I'm in, and love to ask on the forums that where I announce here. :)

Welcome to MLP Forums. :D I'm not sure what your question is though, sorry. Could you please elaborate?

hello mr. staffer 

may I ask how do you create an OC?

if you know can you teach me?

I really want to learn

An OC is an original character that you design based on a book, show, movie, and so on. For example, an MLP OC could be your own pony or other character you draw and/or write about that is based on the MLP universe.

You can post OCs over in the Roleplay World Character Database. You can also ask for help with your OC in the Creative Resources forum section.

Additionally, this topic is an example of a good place to receive constructive criticism about your OC. There is a bit of a backlog, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I don't know if this question has been asked before, but I'll ask it anyway. Is there a reason why the "Beyond Equestria" section of the forums contains the Everfree Forest and Cloudsdale parts, when both of those places are in Equestria? :huh:

(edited)

how interactive are ya'll with us normal ponies?

and another questions (that can be answered by the same/different staff-pony)

what is your opinion on my OCs?

And one more :) :

why haven't you guys made the emote :3 into a face of Opal?

Edited by Blood&Pinkk

how interactive are ya'll with us normal ponies?

and another questions (that can be answered by the same/different staff-pony)

what is your opinion on my OCs?

And one more :) :

why haven't you guys made the emote :3 into a face of Opal?

Are staffers not normal people, too? Honestly, I talk to non-staff members of the forums far more than I do other staff.

While your OCs look different than most, what should really seperate them from other OCs is their backstories. I'd love to read them once you've thought their backstories up.

Finally, if every character in the show had an emote, it would be far too many. The ones there now express a wide range of emotions, which seems a bit more useful than having one of all the characters. 

Do you guys have a program that lets you reach thru the monitor and smack annoying posters?

Yes. I use this on Aquila every day <3

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a dress code for this forum? If so, are fish-nets eligible?

No xD

When where the forums set up? A.k.a the entire site in general

2011. I'm not sure what the exact date is, but I think it was somewhere around October 2nd, 2011.

• 2 weeks later...