Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Just beat Borderlands 2 on Normal. While the Warrior did take a while to take down, it wasn't as hard as I thought. I only lost mah health once while going against it. Still, it was totally worth it considering how I died numerous times to hordes of enemies on numerous occassions beforehand. Now, it's time to do True Vault Hunter Mode! I just want to go against harder enemies in order to get better rewards, 'cause I don't like doing old missions on Normal since the rewards are so old, they're useless.

• 7 months later...

A fun little topic showcasing what videogames you have recently beaten! Tell other ponies how much you enjoyed the games but remember, no spoilers biggrin.png

250px-Far_Cry_3_PAL_box_art.jpg

Fantastic game with some of the best voice acting I've seen in gaming in a LONG time. I loved the facial expressions and all the villains. Vaas stole the show!

far-cry-3-blood-dragon_1280.0_cinema_640

Just beat this one also. Oh lord, I could not stop laughing. It also has a FANTASTIC soundtrack!

• Brohoof 2

The most recent game I've beaten is XCOM: enemy unknown (i know, i'm behind the rest of video gaming), honestly the ending for me was very rewarding, if a bit sad.

(edited)

Batman: Arkham City, it was pretty much a very great game and I would recommend it to anyone who likes Batman games. Except, I accidently clicked New Game Plus mode and now I have play the game again. So, time for Round 2. :P

Edited by ✮Chaotic Lightning

(edited)

Finally took the time to finish Welcome To Ponyville: Act 1 today. Absolutely loved it, but when it ended, my initial reaction was: "Oh come on, it's over already!?" and when i checked their website, the game might never get finished. Jimmies status = extremely rustled. sad.png

Edited by ThatFinnMetalhead

(edited)

I have recently beaten Lego City: Undercover for the Nintendo Wiiu. Really great game. Incredibly fun, funny and a joy to play.

lego_city_undercover_the_chase_begins_niAlso right now I am working on completing Deadly Premonition Director's Cut for the PlayStation 3 This game is pretty disturbing, full of suspense. It has an interesting story and a great cast of characters.

Deadly_Premonition_cover_art.jpg

Edited by WinterHitman

The most recent game I beat was Tales of Graces F. It has great combat mechanics and all the skits were voiced. The story and themes are pretty cheesey but it was definitely worth the playthrough. Also, I wonder if I'll ever get tired of Laura Bailey's voice acting; she's a good voice actor and she just keeps popping up in all the games I get.

I didn't "just" beat it, but ALL of the Call of Duty's except for Black Ops 1 and 2, I don't have them. I've actually beaten Call of Duty: World War 2 ( or whatever it's called) TWICE. :D

Crysis 3, I'm playing through it again on the hardest difficulty it's a pretty epic game with awesome graphics :D. I recommend it to anyone who loves first person shooters. 

This game had the worst story / ending that i have ever played. At least it was fun. (And challenging)

post-6541-0-34937300-1369430669_thumb.jpg

The game was similar to the original Mortal Kombat.... but not.

Most recently, Chrono Trigger(DS). Put it off for the longest time but finally decided to just play again from scratch, I'm pretty sure I did just about everything, was about 22 hours total. Definitely a classic for a reason, and ahead of its time in a lot of respects, loved it in the end more than I thought I would(although Lavos was a bit easy, lol).

Chrono_Trigger_DS_NA_cover.jpg

Before that was Pandora's Tower, was way better than I thought I would be, one of the best action games I've ever played, really. Fantastic level design and bosses with just enough story :)

51AdhamL3BL._SX300_.jpg

Recently beaten Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. The Mystery Dungeon games always make me cry at the end. sad.png 

I was a bit upset that you couldn't choose your gender and your partner's gender, and that they took away the personality test. I loved doing that...

_-Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon-Gates-to-Infin

• Brohoof 1

Good old school platformer:

original.jpg

I simply whipped Dracula's face. Again :D

The other game i've recently beaten would be Doom:

500px-Meet_spider.png

Eyyup. Classics. I don't have much time for games now, so I casually stick to old-school single player games. I'm playing through Diablo 2 again... (I realized that the necromancer is an ultimate class for lazy people ^^ you just run around, grab loot and throw a curse from time to time, while your minions do all the dirty work for you :D)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have just recently beaten the masterpiece of a game known as The Walking Dead by Telltale Games. 

For the first time in my 13 years of living, I cried for fictional characters in a video game. 

Now I'm going to go huddle up in a corner. Why? because of that Goddamn ending that's why.

post-13698-0-29696800-1369444355.jpg

Edited by mrbman9001

My last game I beat was Bioshock Infinite. My brain hurt after beating it, but it was worth it. I usually prefer sandbox/free roam style games but this was a hell of a game. I'm close to finishing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. I'm saving it for tomorrow.

Dead Space 1. And my God it was ANNOYING. To every extent. Ever. I must say, it's probably the first ever survivor-horror game I've actually bothered to beat, minus Silent Hill 2, which I kind of tried playing and went 'NOPE.'

Regardless, Dead Space just...gives me this sense of dread that I can't describe. The first night I played the game, I nearly jumped out of my skin from the first Necromorph that appeared out of nowhere. I've learned that I can't play horror games at night, because of the mental state they induce in me. My hands were literally SHAKING when I was playing last night. Good to finally beat it, though, and I can't wait for Dead Space 2, whenever I decide to get it.

Dead_Space_Box_Art.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I just finished Metro: Last Light. And, my god! It's a fantastic game. Such a great storyline.

cover_large.jpg

I recommend this game to any gamers that are into first-person-shooters.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

bioshock-infinites-reversible-cover-sele

Game was ok. Ending was pretty mindf*ck. Not as good as the first one in my opinion. For $80 there wasn't exactly much replay value and it was kind of short just <10 hours. Still very good none the less.

Edited by Sirwest299

(edited)

It's been a while since I've beaten a game I haven't beaten before. The most recent game I beat was Super Metroid. I managed to beat it in under 3 hours, which I've only been able to do one other time. But all of the sudden, that was almost a month ago.

I'm currently working on trying to beat Link to the past for the first time. I'm playing it semi-blind(Even though I've played it before, it's been so long, and I've forgotten a lot of things.) I'm only using help when I'm absolutely, positively, certainly, without a doubt stuck.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1