Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Last week I beat Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. It's a challenging game, but it's very good! I'm currently playing Oracle of Ages and I do like the way that they used the code system to make one a sequel to the other. Seasons is more action oriented and Ages so far is more puzzle oriented. Seasons is pretty fun though and worth your time if you're a Zelda fan, without a doubt!

tumblr_mnkj4jWwW31rm74wro1_1280.jpg

I just finished beating Pokemon Heartgold again since I felt like starting anew. And I beat fire red and platinum again to.

Well as in I beat the elite four.

Last game I beat was.....Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate I think. Technically I just beat the first Lords of Shadow since I replayed that after MoF but I had beaten it a long time ago. Did the DLC chapters for it too. Can't wait for LoS2.

(edited)

I haven't beaten a game in a long time as I tend to drift from game to game without actually beating them but the last one I can remember beating was... 

250px-Black_2_EN_boxart.png

Pokemon Black 2. It was a great game that really complimented the previous one. Now to go back to White and then to try and persuade my brother to give me his copy of White 2. happy.png

Edited by BrainyBrony

Found one of my favorite RPG's ever on apple app store "Shining Force" originally for the Sega Genesis so i bought it played it and ended up maxing every character, that includes getting them to level 20 then promoting and getting them to level 20 again it takes a while cause and after 20 they stop getting nice stat boosts( and anyone that played it and didn't power level adam you should he is a beast once maxed)

post-16202-0-06516600-1371496769.jpg

Well, recently I decided to get Gears of War 3. I have been playing with bots. But, then I thought hey why don't I try out the campaign. I did and I love it. I beat it in like a couple of days, staying up all night until my mom would wake me up to go to summer school. Gears of War 3 is awesome. It's a very interative game, has wonderful characters, great story line, and always finds some way to keep you guessing. 

gears-of-war-3-group.jpg

I've basically beaten my second playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening... I'm right before the endgame and my team could easily beast through it if I wanted to, but I want to do the Spotpass paralougues on this file yet since I plan for it to be my 'main' one and I want to collect all the main characters, so it will be beaten soon. ;)

The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_box_

LoZ: Ocarina of Time!

Decided to play it for the... I don't know how many times.  I absolutely love the game, series.. EVERYTHING.

It's my addiction ):

• Brohoof 1

Call of Juarez Gunslinger.

I was very glad to see they went back to their good origins.. I will not speak of a certain Cartel who most people did not like.

Not that expensive and had a great time doing the story.. Which had an interesting mecanic to it.

(edited)

img-1573718-1-unfinished%20swan.jpg

Had this lying on my PS3 for a while and finally decided to start it. It's an awesome game. I don't know how to describe it but it's like playing your favourite childhood storybook but in game form and not just for children. And the lady's storytelling voice is cool. Recommend this to people who like Journey. Because it's the "experience".

Edited by Absolute Zero
  • Brohoof 1

The last game I finished was Bioshock Infinite on 1999 Mode. Unless you've played the game on this difficulty, you have absolutely NO idea how glad I am to be done with it. I love the Bioshock games, and I could play them over and over again, but 1999 Mode is just too much. The AI is smarter, resources are rare, vending machines are a little more expensive, and if you die, you can only respawn if you have enough money. If you can't afford to come back to life, you get returned to the title screen, and there are no saves, only autosaves, so you have to start from the beginning. 

Needless to say, I'll be taking a break for a while and going back to Bioshock 2. 

So, I just finished Dark Cloud 1 after years of not even touching the game. Getting used to the combat took some time and the final boss was as difficult as I remember him being when I was a kid, but I felt a sense of accomplishment when I destroyed him and finally saw the ending. Worth it.

img-1573718-1-unfinished%20swan.jpg

Had this lying on my PS3 for a while and finally decided to start it. It's an awesome game. I don't know how to describe it but it's like playing your favourite childhood storybook but in game form and not just for children. And the lady's storytelling voice is cool. Recommend this to people who like Journey. Because it's the "experience".

This was a very well done game. I just wish there were more levels with the pure white background with the ink throwing. Other than that, this was just a magnificent - as you said, my little pony - experience

Got done beating Plants Vs zombies for like the 100th time, State of decay that was not to bad well worth the $20 has some bugs but still none the less still fun. Gears of war 1 on hardcore going back for insane.

(edited)

Gokujou_Parodius_SFC.jpg

This is actually the last game I've beaten, which was a few days ago, and I never noticed this thread until now. Also, I set the max live count to 9 because typically on 3 lives per credit, I don't get very far on 3, even with all continues and extra lives (for the first 20,000 points for everytime the score resets when you continue). Not to mention I was playing this on a emulator. With a keyboard.

And mid 80's- late 90's Konami shmups games are mostly awesome and you won't deny it

Edited by StrobeFlashLite

I borrowed Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 from a friend yesterday. I beat it on veteran difficulty in the afternoon. To people who are considering buying it, I would suggest you don't. Its the same as every other Call of Duty, although the beginning was promising. Sure its all futuristic, butit feels the same. At the moment, I'm playing Assassin's Creed III and enjoying it :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Most recently, the second play-through of Borderlands.I also recently completed all DLC of Fallout , after about a year almost lol (Broken Steel is fucking hard)

Both are really good games in my opinion.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

I remembered we already had a thread like this, so I decided to merge them. ;)

Anyway, I just finished my replay of Zelda Twilight Princess tonight, remember to bring your fishing rod when fighting Ganondorf! :P

I just completed Infamous 1 as a Hero. That is a game I think everyone with a PS3 should play. It is basically Sly Cooper with super powers, more or less.

• Brohoof 1

I recently just finished Call of Juarez Gunslinger it's an awesome arcade style western first person shooter that has a great story and it's well worth the price :).

• Brohoof 1