Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Modern Warfare 3, beat it on Veteran too 10+ MLG skills

Posted Image

You sir made me have a good laugh, i just hope you were not serious.

Now moving to my reply, i finished Ib, go play it now... it's a masterpiece, very good for being an indie game made with RTPMaker.

I just lost the game D; .

Hmmmmmmmmm. I usually only finish shooting games, or freeroam games. I normally play online games as well...

I think I am almost done Skyrim & GTA IV, but I haven't touched those games in a couple of months. I beat Army of Two, but I started in the middle of the campaign because I was helping my friend finish the game.

Hmm. idk ;3

Damn I was sure I was going to beat The Game this time :(

My iPad also stopped over your message for some reason so I lost it ASAP.

Hoping to beat Pokemon again on the plane, I'm really close to completing it again ><

(oh and ofc, it's Leaf green version :D )

Metro 2033, pretty short game but the story was very intriguing, and after going through the wiki I apparently missed some armor that would've made the game a lot easier... Still, definitely one of the more interesting and better games I have played, though combat wise it wasn't anything to write home about

I think it was Saints Row: The Third. But the last game I 100% completed was Red Dead Redemption.(This also includes the Undead Nightmare DLC(I love my unicorn mount. /)^3^(\)). Soon enough I'll have BioShock 1 completed as well :)

Mother 3... Twice... For a while, that was, like, my only game. I had my 64, but I didn't wanna have to leave my room in order to use it, so I just holed up in my bedroom. Now that I have more systems, more games and can actually leave my room, I've started a whole bunch of games. I haven't finished them, though...

Portal 1. I somehow never got around to playing it before so I decided to try it.

It's still a damn good game even though it's a little bit old now. It's really short though. Took me no more than 2 hours to beat it.

I managed to win on team fortress 2

Long story short, I critical hit fished a semi-famous caster named kip to death

Dragon's freaking Dogma, and boi was that game AMAZING! It's like a mix of Dark Souls and Shadow of the Colossus, which are one of my all time favorite masterpieces. The game has numerous flaws yes but it's amazing gameplay mechanics makes up for it.

I figured you might appreciate this (;

I beat Pikmin 2 100% today, it took me about 12 hours. I did it in 2 or 3 days. No matter how many times I beat it, I can always go back and beat it again.

I just recently beat Super Paper Mario. That game was fun and challenging..but somewhat easy. I am pretty close to beating Alice: Madness returns....that is, if nothing impossible randomly appears

I hate that game... it's a ruination of the Paper Mario series if you ask me... I don't understand their logic in turning an RPG into a platformer... Edited by Twilie'Zorah

• 2 weeks later...

I recently managed to get 100% in Gears 3. It took me 11 months of moderate / heavy gameplay but I did it and I am quite happy to be one of few with all 82 achievements in that game.

Question is, what game do I want to play next? RE4( Xbox 360 version), Uncharted 3, Twisted Metal (PS3), or Saints Row 3? Only time and my soon to be conflicting college schedule will tell.

Ao Oni. I know I know, I just beat a game with a couple of purple Barack Obama's in it, but it's actually a really clever and fun puzzle game, it's not just a run-away game. It's extremely hard though, you can't beat it without a guide.