Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

• 3 weeks later...

Thread bump time, come on make your posts

We'll bump threads up to distant lands

With Posty the button and Enter the key

The posts will never end, it's

Thread Bump Time!

I like this thread, so I'm bumping it.

Most recent game I beat was Ys II, minutes ago, with Ys I a couple days before that.

Seriously, how was I not playing these games before today? Seriously, these are the best ARPGs I've ever played. Makes me that much happier I went ahead and bought Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys: Origin when they were on sale on Steam. :P

(Idea for future posts in this topic) When we post the games we've beaten, we should give a bit of a summary of how much we liked the game, so the posts are more helpful to those curious.

Hmm I pretty much only play multiplayer games with the exception of minecraft (which I still pretty much only do multiplayer) but the last game I beat would probably be Portal Im in the middle of Portal 2 right now

Four most recently completed games:

Halo Reach on Legendary (in less than 24 hours :3 )

Mass Effect 3 (the ending wasn't terrible!)

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (One of my favorite games of all time, I didn't feel satisfied with Super Paper Mario so I beat this for the 8th time)

Pikmin 2 (Awesome game. Pikmin is one of my favorite Nintendo series'. It doesn't feel right to play the Wii port, I need to play on a GC with a GC controller)

Pikmin 2 I guess technically, since I paid off all the debt pretty easily- still lots more fun to be had though, gotta find the rest of the treasure! :D

Awesome game, I love it. Have you beaten it before? I found Louie for the first time this playthrough though.

Four most recently completed games:

Halo Reach on Legendary (in less than 24 hours :3 )

Mass Effect 3 (the ending wasn't terrible!)

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (One of my favorite games of all time, I didn't feel satisfied with Super Paper Mario so I beat this for the 8th time)

Pikmin 2 (Awesome game. Pikmin is one of my favorite Nintendo series'. It doesn't feel right to play the Wii port, I need to play on a GC with a GC controller)

Awesome game, I love it. Have you beaten it before? I found Louie for the first time this playthrough though.

No, first time was recently. Still working on the last area, which I assume is where Louie is. :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

I mostly play FFXI which is never-ending. :o

Last game I beat would technically be Street Fighter x Tekken but I generally don't count fighting games since you "beat" them in one day. Before that I think it was Skyrim. Oh wait, no, last game I beat was Adventure Ponies! :lol:

I suppose it would be Empire: Total War, if finishing a grand campaign counts as beating the game.

I hardly ever finish games, since I usually lose interest and start doing something else halfway through the game.

It took me like a month to finish Fallout: New Vegas.

...aaaand I just realize most of you have no idea what I'm talking about.

I think it was Saints Row: The Third :). I did both endings, which technically means I beat it, and have completely taken over Steelport, all 100%, but I still have some collectables and DLC missions to do (Which have nothing to do with the story :P)

• Brohoof 1

Bioshock 1 and 2: Dayyyum I don't think I will ever forget these 2 games. I was creeped out and scared quite a few times but the atmosphere and the voice actors were brilliant. Especially Dr. Steinman scared me big time
  • Brohoof 1

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Now I just need to finish up some extras and I can get back to... Whatever else I was playin before that :/

Deadly Creatures, the final boss fight was very... interesting- you're a scorpion and you have to fight a human, to do this you have to climb up his leg and get to his belt buckle to sting him where the sun don't shine- I'm not making this up. :blink:

Anyway, the ending afterwards is rather abrubt and anticlimactic, but the game was still a very enjoyable and creepy romp overall, I want more games where you play as bugs! :D

Megaman 1-4 for the past week it's been nothing more than that. Though it doesn't take me more than an hour to finish one of those games, it's still better not to rush it.

• Brohoof 1