Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

Paper Mario and Super Mario Bros., those are the most recent games i beat, as for most recent in how old the game is then The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the most recent.

Super Meat Boy.. That was so worth it. The game is just so damn awesome. Plus, the controls are a lot better than they are on The Flash Game version.

The most recent game I beat was Skyward Sword. However, I finally beat it, after trying so hard to beat the boss....

Then, it asks me if I want to do Hero Mode or continue. I thought Hero Mode just added a few extra features to your file. Apparently not. My whole file was deleted! D: I'm never making THAT mistake again. Now, when I have the time, I'll have to beat it all over again!

Just beat Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, a game that even after over ten years is still as fun as I remember it, and am now moving on the fourth and final disk of Legend of Dragoon. When it decides to finally give me the golden dragoon spirit is anyones guess.

• Brohoof 1

Just finished recording Multiplayer New Super Mario Bros WII Lets Play with my friends, does that count? If not I beat Shadow of the Colossus most recently, picked up the game just over a week ago, and finished it yesterday

I got bored so started playing Pokemon leaf green for a little bit when I was bored , completed it today, I can't believe how fun and nostalgic I found it ><

For me, a beaten game is game in which I collected EVERY, SINGLE, THING. That's why I didn't beat that mangy games. The last one I beat however was Zelda Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo64. That gerudo bow target thing was a pain to do.

I just lost the game D; .

Hmmmmmmmmm. I usually only finish shooting games, or freeroam games. I normally play online games as well...

I think I am almost done Skyrim & GTA IV, but I haven't touched those games in a couple of months. I beat Army of Two, but I started in the middle of the campaign because I was helping my friend finish the game.

Hmm. idk ;3

I tend to play games for the online play so my list of completed games isn't too extensive, but the last game i completed was Saints Row: The Third.

Modern Warefare 2. I just bought it a few days ago because of its very good multiplayer. I zoomed through the campaign pretty quickly though.

D00D U BET MADERN WAIRFAIR TEW? LOL jk. what difficulty did you do it on, because I 100% the game, pretty easy,

Portal 2, PS3

Awesome stuff. Got me hooked pretty quickly. Beat it no time.

If you really want to understand the story play the first one.