gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

ugh i usually play online games so its a long time since ive completed a game, but i must say probably Assassin's Creed 2 is the most recent one im in the middle of Revelations. (i finished brotherhood before the second game)

• Brohoof 2

EPIC TF2 GAMEPLAY!!! --->

Wow I just noticed how long it has been since I've actually beat a game.

I mean I have recently bought Skyrim, Saints Row 1 & 2, Just Cause 1 (and soon 2), No More Heroes 1 & 2, and SWTOR.

I haven't beaten any of them yet and it's been a whole month already.

I guess the last game I've beat (as in played through the single player campaign) had to have been Duke Nukem Forever which I beat that on release day last June! O_o And before that had to be Pokemon White in March!

It has been WAY TOO *buysomeapples*-ing LONG!

[New siggy in progress!]

I beat skyrim's main quest about a couple weeks ago. That's really about it haven't played sp games in a while.

• Brohoof 1

strafesig.jpg

"The Gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again."

Would "You have to burn the rope" count?

I'm not much of a gamer - I just recently got back into TF2. Usually when I play single player games, I either get bored or frustrated and give up after a while. Probably the last serious game I've beaten was that Star Fox game for the Gamecube that was release around a decade or so ago.

Dragon Quest IX for DS, though I'm working on playing through again atm :P

I got pretty far in that game(I got to the port city with the rich girl and the doll, don't remember well) but I somewhat lost interest once I got my 3DS. I might beat it eventually.

Objection! Hold it! Take that! Gotcha! Eureka!

I like video games and anime.

I got pretty far in that game(I got to the port city with the rich girl and the doll, don't remember well) but I somewhat lost interest once I got my 3DS. I might beat it eventually.

Right now, I'm trying to get this one item from Mortoads that was labeled as a common item drop in the Item List on GameFAQs, only to get nothing but what was listed as it's "RARE" drop instead... FOUR TIMES... -_-

Last game I beat that wasn't a replay was Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. If we're counting replays, Half-Life 2

Signature now 99% less edgy!

probably th first infamous game, but tbh, I am not sure its like a year since I last played and had time to actually finish any game at all.

EDIT: does minecraft custom adventure maps count? if thats the case.... no differ, haven't finished any.

Edited by Sunnymilk

UBJH4.jpg

Dragon Quest V. With a party consisting of the main character, a Slime Knight, Golem and King Cureslime.

Currently working on Cave Story+. Curse you, beginner's traps making me go through the game again to get the good weapon and booster! :P

For me, it was Skyward Sword.

What about you guys?

Half Life 2, and now finishing Psychonauts at 101% and practicing for speedrun.

Edited by The Milkman

"We will, we will rock you" - Kurt Cobain (2003)

portal 2 and sonic generations

new_mlpforums_sig_by_sxcj40-d4xj8u9.gif

I'm just your average Brony, Whovian, Sonic Fan, Yognaught, Mechanic, Drag racing........

Time traveler............................. Thats me SXCJ40

(*^∇^)ノ)