Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite video game character

Strafe

I have so many favorites, but one that is pretty much at the top of my list is Dante from Devil May Cry. This guy just has so much swag and makes everything he does look awesome. There is pretty much no end to this guys awesome. Another one that is pretty close to the top of my list is Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Favorite video game character of all time.

MGS4 was the only game that gave me a reason to cry. The reunion between Big Boss and Solid Snake was really touching... they put aside years of hate and finally come together as father and son... or brothers.

post-1333-0-92879100-1331880493_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Favorite video game character of all time.

MGS4 was the only game that gave me a reason to cry. The reunion between Big Boss and Solid Snake was really touching... they put aside years of hate and finally come together as father and son... or brothers.

Absolutely LOVE Solid Snake.

Metal Gear Solid on PS1 is my favorite game of all time, hands down.

Solid Snake is just such a great character, even just taking that 1 game into consideration.

He's badass, yet you can still relate with him. Just so many positive things to say really.

My favortie video game character is probably Proffesor Oak simply because he can send thoughts to the heads of children forcing them to reconcider doing things at inapropriote times.

Prof. Oak=God

Legit.

Probably Ramirez from skies of arcadia legends. He has such a wonderful back story, and he has character development throughout the entire game. Then, in the end when you are forced to kill him, you still feel a kind of respect for him, and a sadness at his death.Posted Image

Edited by Fenrir

Well lets see..i have more than one obviously, so..

Link from The Legend of Zelda

Samus from Metroid

Pikachu c: from Pokemon

The Angry Birds! xD

Sora and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts

many others but maybe the biggest one..

Pit / Kid Icarus

Posted Image

Such a badass