Right or Left-Handed?

Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

494 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

Left-handed ya'll, and proud of it!!! That's right, I'm a south-paw... or, I guess, south-hoof for this fandom (LOL :lol: ), and always have been. Can't use my right hand for a single intricate activity, unless I'm using it alongside my left hand! Course there are some down sides to this; for instance, you would not believe how hard it is to find a decent lefty set of golf clubs!!!! Seriously, I haven't gotten to play in years all because I out-grew my original set and haven't been able to find a full adult-size set of lefty golf clubs since!!!!!! So that buckin' stinks! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png But, aside from that, it's pretty darn fun being a lefty, especially since I'm conservative, because then I can say that I'm both a righty and a lefty!!!!! ^_^

I'm right handed, however my parents thought for a while they I was left handed because they did some test thing with your eye(Don't know what its called or how to explain it) Thats suppose to determin your dominate hand, And I showed for having my left hand be dominate.

That being said I can do some things decently well with my left hand. But I'm a righty.

However if it matters my left eye is dominate ;P Which is quiet confusing sometimes actually.

I'm left-handed and always have been. ^_^ My parents tried really halfheartedly when I was a little to get me to switch, but I refused. I can't do very much with my right hand.

I'm also left-footed and left-eyed, so to speak. :P

I am right handed, but I do a few things left handed like playing pool, shooting a bow and arrow, and golf. Other than tha, my left hand sucks for everything else...

I'm kind of ambidextrous, I can pretty much do everything with my left hand (Using the mouse, Drawing) I just can't neatly write with my left, I can write better with my right and I have more precision that way. so yeah.

Right-Handed.Or should i say,Right-Hoofed xD.Most people on my class are Left-Handed.Kinda strange.There are 8 people on my class that is Right-Handed(counting myself).

Edited by Daylight

Right handed, but I do several random things like a lefty.. for some strange reason.. Also, I am in the process of teaching myself to use both hands equally :3

I'm left handed. But my right eye is the dominant one. I also use my left foot when playing games like football. hehe, When i try to write with my right hand it looks like a drawing made by a 3 year old. :lol:

I'm fully able to use both of my hoofs, feet and both off my eyes are pretty bad ^^ (Yes i have glasses) And well some people is like "Didn't you use your right hoof yesterday and i'm like i can use both of them without problem :) But when it comes to feet i think my Left one is the dominant one.

Edited by Rain Dance

Writing is about the only thing I can't do with my right hand. Everything else is easy enough to do with either hand, either inherently or by practice, but writing is something I've never bothered to get good at with my off hand. When it comes to shooting or swordsmanship I've practiced with both and am equally comfortable with both. The only exception to that being my left eye is still slightly dominant, so my marksmanship when shooting left-handed is only a tad better than when I use my right.

I'm Ambidextrous, I can write with both hands... I think of it as a joke really, people see me writing with my right hand, they look away, I switch hands, they have a confused look on their face.

Right handed. I remember when I was learning how to write I preferred using my left hand, and then I asked with which hand I should use... -_- Well, crap.

I still use my left hand a lot for piano, but I haven't experimented with other stuff in a while :P

Right! That is all...

Or is it...

It is...

Not...

Also left handed is boring and unspecial, and I fail at using my left hand, although it usually matters what I start doing things with, and I usually start with my right hand since its the strongest.

That is all...

Fin.

• 8 months later...

Straight forward question: Are you left handed, or right handed?

Well, I'm going to guess that I'm the minority here, and say that I am a lefty. I've always liked the fact that I was, I mostly think it's a special trait I have since most people are Right handed.

• Brohoof 1