Right or Left-Handed?

Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

494 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

Right handed for me. I've been trying to write with my left hand (since my sister can) as well, though; just not going that great, so far. :3

(edited)

Right handed. smile.png A while ago I decided that I was going to try and teach myself to be ambidextrous but I kind of lost motivation for that.. :x I wish I hadn't, it'd be cool to say that I was. tongue.png

Edited by Salacberry

(edited)

Okay, so I voted both, but not because I can do everything with both hands.

Oh no, I am far weirder than that.

Turns out, my body apparently had a very bloody civil war on whether or not I would be left or right-handed. Seom said it would be a war to end all wars, that white bloods cells would never again let the world see such pain again after witnessing these horrors. Men would fight and die for their side of the body to be dominant, never succeeding in anything but their own destruction, be it mentally or physically. The end came with the signing of a treaty by both generals, stating that the when I was eating, I would be left-handed, and when I was playing sports, I would be right-handed.

TL;DR, I eat with my left hand and play sports with my right hand. "Bask in my glory."

Edited by Jverne

(edited)

My right hand is the dominant hand that is hard working, sexy, and the coolest hand on the block. My left hand is a right hand wannabe that tries to be cool, but ultimately fails at that goal. The left hand hand is rude, uncool, and not sexy in any way whatsoever. My right hand is also a bit bigger than my left hand, so Maximilian Righthand Bishop gets all the lady hands while Lefty doesn't get anything but disappointment and shame.

Long story short, I'm right handed.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

i do basically everything with my right hand. but strange enough i can do more delicate stuff better with my left hand..

so i guess my right one is dominant

A bit of both depending on what I'm doing. When I'm handwriting, my right hand is by far the dominant hand, but it turns out that my left hand is dominant in typing, sports including whenever I lift and go swimming, and for most other things, whatever hand I use makes practically no difference.

My dominant hand is the middle one. Well, It's my right one. In some cases. For writing is my right hand. For doing all the crazy stuff in a guitar is my left hand. For holding a cup both hands. Let's say I'm right handed with a strong left hand...

(edited)

Straight forward question: Are you left handed, or right handed?

Well, I'm going to guess that I'm the minority here, and say that I am a lefty. I've always liked the fact that I was, I mostly think it's a special trait I have since most people are Right handed.

Greetings fellow lefty!!!  Left handed bronies in the house up in here!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  Always been proud of being left handed, just because it is a pretty unique trait (kind of ironic too considering how conservative I am, HA!!! happy.png ).  The one thing that stinks is it's always been a pain in the flank trying to find a left-handed set of golf clubs, and I haven't gotten to golf for years.  But other than that, being left handed is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Batbrony

Greetings fellow lefty!!!  Left handed bronies in the house up in here!!! img-1610349-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  Always been proud of being left handed, just because it is a pretty unique trait (kind of ironic too considering how conservative I am, HA!!! img-1610349-2-happy.png ).  The one thing that stinks is it's always been a pain in the flank trying to find a left-handed set of golf clubs, and I haven't gotten to golf for years.  But other than that, being left handed is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Haha, good to see I'm not the only left handed one in here. I did expect little results for "Left" but I'm glad I'm not completely alone!

I used to be right handed, but now I've gotten ambidextrous due to my right hand being hurt some time ago. Does feel good though being able to say I taught myself to use both my hands pretty good.

I am pretty dominant with my left hand but, when it comes to a lot of fighting styles I usually use my left hand than for the final blow I use both of my hands for the ending.

(edited)

I actually switch hands for different activities. I write, punch, play table tennis and badminton with my right hand, but I play normal tennis and hold a saucepan with my left hand. (When I first played tennis and heard about Nadal being trained to use his left hand, I thought it would make me play loads better. Now I keep playing with my left not out of improvement, but because it just stuck :3). Otherwise I'll probably use my right hand for anything else as a natural instinct.

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu ツ

I'm ambidextrous, but I tend to use my left hand more efficiently for most things, such as aiming a gun or a bow, or just about anything else, as I am left eye dominant.

My right hand is the dominant one. The jealousy of my left hand is unrivaled at this point. I think it might be suffering from depression. I do as well, so at least I can relate to it more.

I am in a relationship with my left hand but have been having an affair with my right hand, but don't tell her I said that she is the jealous type. In all seriousness though for me it is both, on some tasks it is easier to use my right hand and with other tasks it is easier with my left it all depends.

(edited)

Mostly right handed, but I'm kinda ambidextrous. (Occasionally I'll eat with my left hand, write with my left hand, and when I'm using my mouse I usually do something with my left hand like rake patterns in my mini zen garden or brush my hair)

I can groom/wash my horse with either hand, it doesn't really matter, and I use both hands for the reins and all my riding stuff anyways, so it balances out. (Horse back riding is an extremely balanced sport.)

Although my ability with both hands improved since I hurt my right shoulder(a year or two ago), so my left handed writing is far better than it ever was after that. 

Edited by Little Lizards

(edited)

like a majority of the human population, i am right handed. which means things such as scissors, keyboard mouses, and notebook spirals are generally made in my favor.

BASK IN MY GLORY!

Edited by crazitaco

I use both hands for different things For stuff like writing or using a pair of scissors I use my right. For stuff like playing guitar, swinging a bat and holding a BB gun, I do it left handed. I'm such a weirdo lol.

I'm both, although I'm right handed I'm actually both. I use both equally as much, for the same things too. Only thing I don't do is write with my left.. Everything else I can and I do with both hands. So yeah, awesomeness.

Well like the majority I'm a righty. I occasionally try stuff with my left hand, but it just can't match up to my right.

Funny enough there was some kinda trick my parents did to find your dominant hand, where you like make a triangle away from your face with your hands(both I believe) and then pull it towards you, and the side you come to of your eye is your dominant hand.

Well actually funny thing is that didn't work for me at all. I have vision dominant in my left despite being right handed. So yeah it caused a bit of confusion. It also sometimes makes things tricky and weird xD.(By vision dominant I mean my left eye is the view on the majority of what i see, its where my vision focuses.)

But I really am not terribly proficient with my left.

I thought that also depending on the hand you use you have a certain brain type or it stimulates that side or something.

Like for right handed people they're normally left brains and left handed are right. Or is it backwards idk. :P.

I'm pretty sure I'm more of a logical type mostly, and don't have a whole ton of creativity really.

I'm right handed. However, I do like writing with my left hand just to see how horrible it turns out. 

(I write in cursive, and that makes it even harder.)