Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Big Mac vs. Big Mac

Jon the VGNerd

47 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Big Mac(intosh)?

• Big Mac (the Stallion)
    • Big Mac (the Burger)

Which of the two is the best Big Mac? The strong stallion, or the edible burger? 

how_to_draw_big_macintosh__big_mac_tutor

Big Macintosh is always a hard-worker, strong and laid-back stallion. He's usually slow, but when it comes to chores at Sweet Apple Acres, he always gets the job done, especially with his siblings Applejack and Apple Bloom. Like everypony, however, Big Macintosh is not very fond with meat and he would prefer apple fritters, apple pie, caramel apple, etc etc.

bigmac.jpg

The Big Mac is McDonald's iconic hamburger, with two beef patties, lettuce, onions, pickles, you name it. Although a famous, edible burger on Earth, for most other ponies in Equestria, it's more of a nightmare, as they are never fond of meat, only to hays and such, but never meat.

And yes, the reason why I came up with this thread is because both of the names sound very similar, which is why I made up a poll to see who's the true Big Mac. tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

Ha. Odd topic.

Big Mac the stallion by far. I still enjoy the burger, but Mickey D's seems to be sinking lower and lower in quality every year. I remember when Big Macs used to be the SHIZNIT...and, you know, BIG. Now they're just as mediocre as anything else on the menu. These days I'd rather have a Quarter Pounder. Especially the new Bacon Ranch Habanero one. Mmmmm.

Big Mac, the stallion, well, he's just awesome. Needs moar major speaking roles outside of "Eeyup."

...Next up, Applejacks cereal vs. Applejack, the mare! yay.png

• Brohoof 6

Big Mac (the Burger) is pretty much a disgrace to mankind. In moments of weakness I consume it with great gluttony that more often than not turns into regret.

Big Mac (the Stallion) has no seeming relation to Big Mac (the Burger) and therefore wins automatically. However, it is worth noting that he is in fact awesome, and would also win over a number of other (both animate and inanimate) objects in similar battles.

...I am so sleepy I don't know what I'm writing anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I choose! Big Mac (stallion)

Don't get me wrong,Big macs are great,but you can't have all the big macs you want!

There is a limit!

Plus

(You can't hug,kiss,and bang a burger!)

• Brohoof 1

Well this was an odd topic to look at on the forums before seeing what it was about xD.

Anyways, pretty easy for me, I don't really like Mcdonalds that much, and even when I do eat stuff from them I usually end up eating chicken or something anyways.

So obviously I pick Big Mac the Stallion, who is superior :D.

• Brohoof 1

Big Mac the stallion wins by a landslide. The burger which doesn't deserve to be called big mac because it is a disgrace to food everywhere would die a horrible, painful, slow death at the hands hooves of Big Mac. Big Mac represents all that is righteous in this world and the burger represents the evil that has come to be. Big Mac destroying the burger is the same as light defeating darkness or good triumphing over evil. So yeah, Big Mac the stallion wins.

• Brohoof 4

Big Mac (The Stallion) definitely wins since, the Big Mac is a heart attack just waiting to happen. Besides, he could just stomp on the Big Mac to death so that the stallion wins by a landslide. Not really a competition at all.

Which battle will we see next? Find out next time on... Ponies vs. Food!

• Brohoof 1

Lets see, best stallion vs a "burger" if you can even call it that that literally has more filler than actual meat and tastes like a tire melted into a patty and covered in salt this has got to be the easiest choice I made all day. Big Mac (the stallion) wins.

• Brohoof 1

Well, they both have their advantages. They both wreck the beast called hunger as well as create and carry on a conversation with myself and fellow compatriots. They're both also hard workers in their own respective fields and I wouldn't mind having either when it's a dark and stormy night.

Now that I think about it.... Why not have both?

tumblr_inline_mik1hwryZu1r2uq47.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Looks like we have ourselves a winner by a landslide! And it ain't the burger! wub.png

img-1613745-1-10107+-+big_macintosh+car+

The Big Mac (burger) was proven no match for the stallion and his ride! Huzzah! biggrin.png

Edited by Heavyshy
  • Brohoof 1

Being a McDonald's employee, I can say without a doubt that the stallion is far superior. Did you know that you're paying over $3 for a mcdouble with slightly different condiments and a different bun?

This is what goes on a big mac:

Seasame seed bun with a special middle section

Big Mac sauce

Dehydrated onions

Shredded lettuce

One slice of cheese

Two pickles

Two hamburger patties

Stupid. And it tastes crappy, anyway.

• Brohoof 3

Big Mac the Stallion hands down. One of my most favorite characters on MLP. I would drop Big Mac burgers off the face of the earth if it meant Big  Mac could get a  little more screen time for his eeyup's and eenope's lol.

• Brohoof 2

Big Mac the Stallion hands down. One of my most favorite characters on MLP. I would drop Big Mac burgers off the face of the earth if it meant Big  Mac could get a  little more screen time for his eeyup's and eenope's lol.

post-14402-0-15512200-1373080884.gif

Absolutely. Big Mac's always around when he's needed. can always kick it into a higher gear-see the cider competion for details-and is a great character on the show.

The burger sucks. End of story. Like Lowline said-used to be good, sucks now.

• Brohoof 1

LOL nice topic. The stallion Bic Mac wins for me. Although I do enjoy eating the Bic Mac burger from time to time, I think AJ's brother is the best Big Mac. The stallion Big Mac is hardworking, responsible, and a great brother. The burger Big Mac is good in the moment but often leaves you feeling not so great afterward. tongue.png

Definitely the stallion. The burger is basically tasteless to me. I would rather go for the Quarter Pounder, which costs the same, and like Fluttershutter, I like my burgers with ketchup and no green crap.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...