Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What headphones do you use?

Lisa

As a couple people have mentioned before, I also use Astro A40s.  I feel like I need to replace the fiber optic cable since the audio has been clipping/hiccuping when I turn up the volume.  Maybe it's the mix amp.  No idea.

I had them for a while but they're still great.

I'm using a set of Turtle Beach Ear force Stealth 400's that cost me $169 AUD (including a $20 extended warranty), that I swap from my main rig to my laptop so I can chat over Skype whilst playing games on my PS3 or PS4, getting sounds from the PS3/4 over the Optical Audio passthrough cable.

I'm loving them so much I'm tempted to get a second set and leave one set hooked up to my Beast Rig and the other set stays in the living room with the Laptop, PS3/PS4 & Tinker Rig.

Razer kraken pro. Best headset I've used (Then again I've only used 3 >.< So I can't really compare)

For earphones I also used to use skullcandies. They had decent sound quality, but they broke REALLY easily, so i can't recommend them xD

I currently use the Rocketfish GUV-1201 Universal Gaming Headset.

original.jpg

With 40mm drivers for both earcups, they do give very decent sound quality for the cost of $50 CAD (plus tax) at the time I bought them.

Sooner or later tho, I would want to upgrade to one of Sennheiser's Gaming Headsets (because I know from experience that Sennheiser Audio Products in general have great to excellent build and sound quality). :)

I've got a cheap headset off of Amazon for $15, from TekNmotion.  It was the cheapest thing I could find with a mic on it. They work pretty well for the price, and the sound quality is good enough for me.

I go through headphones like water, so I just stick to ordinary earbuds... There's no point in me dropping at least $80 on headphones if they're only gonna last a month or two...

71Qj9orj%2BmL._SL1428_.jpg

I use Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset. 

Features:

• Hi-Fi capable 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
  • 15 - 25.000 Hz frequency response
  • Detachable microphone (quick and easy to plug/unplug for music-only purposes)
  • Solid aluminum construction for durability and stability
  • Super-soft padded leatherette headband with memory foam on cups for maximum comfort
  • Closed cup for enhanced bass reproduction and passive noise cancellation
  • Compatible with desktops, notebooks, mobile phones, PlayStation 4 / PS4 and airplane adapters

Full Specifications:

641ed2d5d9.png

• Brohoof 3

Nope! No headphones for me, too expensive down here. So I only use headbuds.

Sony MDR-E10LP Blue, to be exact!  :lol:

And I'm quite happy with then  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I use earbuds instead of headphones. I have the generic white Apple earbuds. I should get some pony headphones in the future; like the Rainbow Dash headphones HotTopic was selling awhile back. Going to Amazon...