Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Diablo will do that... So will WoW though to be fair. DAMMIT YOU BLIZZARD! Oh well.

Throwing this out there. I uploaded this today. I might start a training thing for inexperienced LoL players because I know my way around and I'd like to see players get better than just yelled at.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The game is fun kaya <--- Filippino word :). It takes skill to play, ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Haters go to hell! >=)

Edited by DualEdge

The game is fun kaya <--- Filippino word :). It takes skill to play, ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Haters go to hell! >=)

So does minesweeper.... that doesn't explain anything :

(edited)

Diablo will do that... So will WoW though to be fair. DAMMIT YOU BLIZZARD! Oh well.

Throwing this out there. I uploaded this today. I might start a training thing for inexperienced LoL players because I know my way around and I'd like to see players get better than just yelled at.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejOIFTysso&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Being a "kid" and not being able to play until weekends :(, this vid was so much fun to watch while "doing my homework." :P

That new SR art is so cool though! Reminds me of the Halloween specials back a long time ago. :D

EDIT: Was I mentioned as being the one to argue that it's not good on Veigar? XD Haha. TBH I will definitely try it on him this weekend instead of studying for finals. You're actually probably right. :P

EDIT2: Actually watched entire video, holy crap, I am not worthy :P

Edited by ynomir50

I still don't see what people like about this game. From videos it literally looks about as bad as competitive solitaire. Someone enlighten me with real reasons please http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

The appeal of being in an arena with friends can be quite compelling, other then that, there are lots of neat little tactics and tricks you can use to try and outwit and win the game. It can look very boring froma spectators veiw i can understand, but ti's quite fun to play.

I still don't see what people like about this game. From videos it literally looks about as bad as competitive solitaire. Someone enlighten me with real reasons please http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

To put it bluntly, if you don't play the game there's no way that you'll be convinced by us that it's good, because I can already tell you've made up your mind on what little you've probably seen. Yes, this game can be boring from a spectator's POV, but trust me when I say that from a player's POV this game can be very, very fun. The only way for you to find out just how fun, though, is for you to play the game yourself.

I personally say that LoL has a fairly niche audience, maybe it's just not for you. It's really for those who enjoy controlled PvP environments i'd say. It's also a game that greatly rewards team play, so working with others and being strategical is always a good thing. I'd say give it a whirl with an open mind. But I can agree with one thing you said. It is a lot like Mine Sweeper, so easy to take that wrong step and end up a very dead player.

Being a "kid" and not being able to play until weekends :(, this vid was so much fun to watch while "doing my homework." :P

That new SR art is so cool though! Reminds me of the Halloween specials back a long time ago. :D

EDIT: Was I mentioned as being the one to argue that it's not good on Veigar? XD Haha. TBH I will definitely try it on him this weekend instead of studying for finals. You're actually probably right. :P

EDIT2: Actually watched entire video, holy crap, I am not worthy :P

It's k, I only have a lot of time now to play because I am looking for work again rather than actually working http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png.

And you MAAAY Have been the one I was refering too in the vid but I won't say (Yes it was :P). And lastly: Nooooooo. You're all kinds of worthy, don't get that kinda mentality now broseph. YOU GOT THIS! I've just played Galio for almost a year, he's one of my favorite champs B)

(edited)

My main is in the SEA servers but i play in NA add me my name is Mal2103.

My summoner lvl is 16 but in SEA my summoner lvl is 30 i played a lot of LoL and can play most of the chars so i hope you guys wont judge me by my level.

Well hope to see you guys on the fields of justice.

Subscribing to Lord Sprixx youtube.

Heres the pentakill where i got my sig from: (We lost tho cause Ahri left and Voli went afk for most of the game and yes my SEA name is Lord Twilight.Lord being the clan tag.) (Lord Twilight Sparkle wont fit) Dualedge is also in the video as Twitch before he name changed to Lord Pinkie Pie.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iggh1whpOY8[/media]

Everyone rushes Pantom Dancer...? WHY?! That's dumb... Where is your damage? Tryn I can almost accept because he get's some natural damage, but Ranged AD's like Varus? Why not IE? Get damage and the early crit that everyone craves (I know the math on this, IE has the best damage for rushing an item, other than Blood Razor against an enemy with over 1000 health... Math, hate math).

Same server as DualEdge the people here in solo queue think PD is Gods gift to carries -.-

Dont forget dem PD Talons Pantheons and Ashes. (Once saw an Ashe get 3 PDs)

So what do you guys think of Hecarim?

I think epic because he's a centaur, and so close to a pony! :P

His joke "Suffering is Magic" is a reference to MLP :D

Damn Sprixx is pro.

Edited by Mal

My main is in the SEA servers but i play in NA add me my name is Mal2103.

My summoner lvl is 16 but in SEA my summoner lvl is 30 i played a lot of LoL and can play most of the chars so i hope you guys wont judge me by my level.

Well hope to see you guys on the fields of justice.

Subscribing to Lord Sprixx youtube.

Heres the pentakill where i got my sig from: (We lost tho cause Ahri left and Voli went afk for most of the game and yes my SEA name is Lord Twilight.Lord being the clan tag.) (Lord Twilight Sparkle wont fit) Dualedge is also in the video as Twitch before he name changed to Lord Pinkie Pie.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iggh1whpOY8[/media]

Same server as DualEdge the people here in solo queue think PD is Gods gift to carries -.-

Dont forget dem PD Talons Pantheons and Ashes. (Once saw an Ashe get 3 PDs)

His joke "Suffering is Magic" is a reference to MLP :D

Damn Sprixx is pro.

ANOTHER BLUE RIBBON FOR HECARIM! :P Well I've had an interesting time playing LoL... Wish I recorded all of my matches. Here's a few of my better games :D

Posted ImageAnd too all of those who doubt Shen jungling... LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT! YOU LOOK AT IT!

Posted ImageThis game hurt my soul... How did I lose again?Posted Image

First game as Vlad got a Penta :D

• Brohoof 3

I still don't see what ponies like about this game. From videos it literally looks about as bad as competitive solitaire. Somepony enlighten me with real reasons please http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

As others have said the best way would be to just try it, it is F2P after all. I personally enjoy just playing and chatting with friends, laughing at eachother's mistakes, getting excited when our team is winning, etc. So i guess that's more of a social aspect. Another thing is that it's quite skill-based but is easily accessible. Being that way you can pick it up fairly quickly, but you can go a lot deeper and try to master your champion's abilities and play style so you can really dominate with them. Also your team could be losing in the beginning, but make a huge comeback very quickly and win. That also helps keep me enjoying it.

(edited)

post-4014-0-50495800-1337869937_thumb.png

My Tryndamere pentakill THANKS ZILEAN (No replay tho.)

post-4014-0-67742300-1337871769_thumb.png

Here is my terribad ranked stats in the SEA server i play in D:

(can you find out my wallpaper from whats showing)

post-4014-0-63395200-1337872849.jpg

And here it is Sprixx they were offline couldent get a screenshot of us but heres our names.

Edited by Mal
  • Brohoof 1

A match i did earlier with a very fun comeback :P (Sorry for the lag, i think it was the recording software i was using and the fast forwarding. The audio is fine though).

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RB7tvNgNMs[/media]

Very well done. I love those come from behind victories. Also, I still haven't played a game with you! I actually like 3v3 so if you wanna do one of those I'm in as Morde.

Very well done. I love those come from behind victories. Also, I still haven't played a game with you! I actually like 3v3 so if you wanna do one of those I'm in as Morde.

Oki doki! No time tonight sadly, should have time tomorrow though. Basically i do SR if i have a large chunk of time, TT if i have a mediumish amount of time, and dominion if i have practically no time. I enjoy them all though :)

If your doing a 3 v 3 and are still 2 count me in if im awake during that time. :)

I DEDICATE THIS POST TO DEATHFIRE GRASP.

As a Veigar main, nothing can express my sadness. GONE are the days when we can simply take a Meki Pendant and rush Deathfire, GONE are the days of the early 5-spell build, GONE are the days when we didn't have to give anything for both a fifth spell AND have great mana regen! :( I could QQ a lot more. And I WILL.

To anyone who agrees with me, you feel my pain. This is a straight nerf for Veigar without any compensation. Even if DFG now gets additional Ability Power, what Veigars need is a lot of AP and just enough mana regen to be able to sustain farming Qs. With the new nerf, Equilibrium can't keep up without a Meki for people who want to Q every minion. :( This means two paths: Get DFG without mana regen and fail to farm Qs, or go without DFG and lack your fifth spell. Either way, Veigar is substantially less useful to the Veigars that came before....

But fear not, Veigar players! It seems that the best compromise that I've found recently is to STILL take the Meki Pendant, build into a Fiendish Codex, take boots, build DFG, and get Morello's Evil Tome later. It's not as good as before......*tear* but it's as good as we'll get.

R.I.P. Viable Veigar Deathfire Grasp, d. 2012 :(

P.S. I hope all you Morde and Kat players have fun :(

Hey hey dont be sad what i do is i get a meki rush ToG then get lucky pick you have mana sustain and still be able to get DFG. :)

(edited)

Well I am still a fan boy on the Unholy Grail and well it's just kinda OP. with runes and masteries I expect you to be 100 AP with it, plus CDR and what Veigar doesn't like CDR? That's enough preaching about that though xD. So anyone else here think AP Nasus is Viable? I mean his E has like a 1 to 1 ratio when you take into consideration to DoT effect. Farming is Q is still doable and stacks well with Lich bane. And finally his ult has a 1% AP ratio (Every 100 AP is an additional 1% of there max health per second). I think this new item makes it doable. Anyone willing to play a game with AP Nasus?

Edited by Master-Lord Sprixx
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well I am still a fan boy on the Unholy Grail and well it's just kinda OP. with runes and masteries I expect you to be 100 AP with it, plus CDR and what Veigar doesn't like CDR? That's enough preaching about that though xD. So anyone else here think AP Nasus is Viable? I mean his E has like a 1 to 1 ratio when you take into consideration to DoT effect. Farming is Q is still doable and stacks well with Lich bane. And finally his ult has a 1% AP ratio (Every 100 AP is an additional 1% of there max health per second). I think this new item makes it doable. Anyone willing to play a game with AP Nasus?

DualEdge does AP Nasus never tried it my self but ive seen it can kill.

Did AP Varus already its doable with Lich bane and DFG.

Sorry Sprixx my Darius was bad.

Edited by Mal

If your doing a 3 v 3 and are still 2 count me in if im awake during that time. :)

Hey hey dont be sad what i do is i get a meki rush ToG then get lucky pick you have mana sustain and still be able to get DFG. :)

:( No tear plz :P I never get that on Veigar, he needs MOAR AP. Although I also start with Meki first to farm more minions and lane sustain. I think I'm going to try Meki-->Chalice after boots-->Athene's today. Based on how I'm doing I might rush Rabadon's, and then build DFG....Although that's just a lot of high cost items for Veigar, We'll see how that works. I'll post here again soon.

DualEdge does AP Nasus never tried it my self but ive seen it can kill.

Did AP Varus already its doable with Lich bane and DFG.

Sorry Sprixx my Darius was bad.

Oh no, your Darius was fine. It was all my fault remember? 6/12/ Jax said so so it must be true!

(edited)

Oh no, your Darius was fine. It was all my fault remember? 6/12/ Jax said so so it must be true!

That Jax's build was horrid did you see those boots.

Wait for me i got disconnected reconnecting now.

Why do people take normal game so seriously i mean really i have done my share of wacky builds (all Tiamat Kayle and Malphite) its just a normal game its not even ranked.

:( No tear plz :P I never get that on Veigar, he needs MOAR AP. Although I also start with Meki first to farm more minions and lane sustain. I think I'm going to try Meki-->Chalice after boots-->Athene's today. Based on how I'm doing I might rush Rabadon's, and then build DFG....Although that's just a lot of high cost items for Veigar, We'll see how that works. I'll post here again soon.

But late game AA staff gives around 100 AP + Rabbadons so thats around 130-150 AP Edited by Mal