Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

(edited)

Oh! My freind JB or N.Guns Penguin loves to jungle ali, But he likes to buy lich bane and not tri force.

I just got into GP and i love him!!! The first game i had i killed their temmo and ashe with 1 perrlay.

Fixed

So anyway anypony up for a game?

NVM my sis wants to watch MLP with me.

Edited by Mal

(edited)

Posted Image

And this is why if you ever see an AP Kog, you do NOT underestimate them. Dat range is ridiculous, and I almost managed to kill their fed Darius from full like that, but then I ran out of mana >_>.

Edited by Skyman
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Stuff about Ap Kog

Yea Ap Kog hurts try getting an early ToG if you have alot of mana problems.

Mordekaiser Twilight Sparkle Es # 1 Huehuehuehuehuehue.

Oh my Skyman, Eavath and Sprixx sorry about my Soraka...... :blush:

Edited by Mal

Posted Image

And this is why if you ever see an AP Kog, you do NOT underestimate them. Dat range is ridiculous, and I almost managed to kill their fed Darius from full like that, but then I ran out of mana >_>.

lol! I was in that game! On hit Teemo too stronk against 1v2 odds! (Thanks Eavath for those early ganks)

lol! I was in that game! On hit Teemo too stronk against 1v2 odds! (Thanks Eavath for those early ganks)

I was in that game too! :D

Too bad all that early ganking for you effed up our bottom lane, Sprixx. D:

About to ACTUALLY start playing for the first time, my name is ADashOfRainbow if you wanna friend me!

if you've got skype i can give you a quick tutoring in about 40 mins lemme play a game quikly

Sent you a request over skype, call me when you're ready

Hey, wth, get me in on this next time :P

ynomir50 on NA. We've already got like, 8 people from the forums. So we could totally have a full team most of the time :3

Come no rush, i've sent you a request over league

Hey, wth, get me in on this next time :P

ynomir50 on NA. We've already got like, 8 people from the forums. So we could totally have a full team most of the time :3

k i've sent you a request over league.

(edited)

If you can't figure out my username I feel bad for you son :P. It's Lord Sprixx.

Thanks for telling me i would of never figured it out.

Nice one Ynomir! /) Koggy Soraka bot yay. :)

Edited by Mal
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

See kids, this is why you DON'T FEED KARTHUS

Seriously, this game was just easymode basically. Even though their team comp sucked, they were all tanky as hell(except for Pantheon) and yet they still fell in droves at both my feet and Vayne's feet(Xin mainly secured kills, instead of getting them on his own from what I saw). I think people don't seem to realize that Karthus has more than just his ult - in fact, his ult probably does the least amount of damage now that I think about it. His q deals a monstrous amount of damage late-game if it can hit a single target and his e basically makes it very, very stupid to be close to him due to the damage just piling up quickly. Really, a Karthus that thinks that his only job is to press R and then let his teammates do the work(I met one like that before...) is just flat-out bad, since that's just so much damage potential wasted.

• Brohoof 2

Are you on EU Or have i just not friended you yet?

I'm on NA. I need to play with forum members more, still haven't played with Sprixx :( Summoner name: FatFreeEnvelope (I know it's in the picture but can't hurt to re-state :P)

I'm on NA. I need to play with forum members more, still haven't played with Sprixx :( Summoner name: FatFreeEnvelope (I know it's in the picture but can't hurt to re-state :P)

I keep asking you for games but you ignore me! :(

1 thing i don't understand is why people buy Bloodthurster on Riven, Mal and I spectated a 2000 ELO ranked match, the Riven built BT...... Riven is a Off tank/jungler not a Carry, for me ATMOGS gives more AD than a IE, and for lifesteal I get Wriggles or Zeke's herald (only if my ADR needs more sustain).

BTW sprixx, did you see mal's Veigar 0.o.... so OP

1 thing i don't understand is why people buy Bloodthurster on Riven, Mal and I spectated a 2000 ELO ranked match, the Riven built BT...... Riven is a Off tank/jungler not a Carry, for me ATMOGS gives more AD than a IE, and for lifesteal I get Wriggles or Zeke's herald (only if my ADR needs more sustain).

Why not get BT on Riven? She can tank exceptionally well, and I don't know if you are aware of her ratios but yes, she can carry. Combine BT with Atmogs and you are extremely tanky with amazing damage and sustain! I have seen rivens clear whole teams out before because of it. Figure this, if you win your lane, you are in complete control why not just get a carry item early to just farm the lane? Seems like a very viable option to me.

Why not get BT on Riven? She can tank exceptionally well, and I don't know if you are aware of her ratios but yes, she can carry. Combine BT with Atmogs and you are extremely tanky with amazing damage and sustain! I have seen rivens clear whole teams out before because of it. Figure this, if you win your lane, you are in complete control why not just get a carry item early to just farm the lane? Seems like a very viable option to me.

Personally i dont like BT on Riven cause if you rush it you are sacrificing your durability/tankyness in lane.

I find it to expensive to rush well i guess its just how we each play our champs. (At least its not PD rush on Riven)

Havent used my Veigar with Sprixx yet.