Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your favorite music from the Pokemon games?

Zygen

(edited)

This from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cSqR5XnGmU

This from Pokemon Gen 4 (Diamond and Pearl):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whX6TVUDF-E

The Victory Road music from all gens. Particularly Gen 1 and 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A506_Ezmq-w

And the music (night) just after Victory Road from Diamond and Pearl. I can't find it...

Edited by Gamer P0N3
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ooh someone asked this very same question on another forum I'm on.

Here it is:

HGSS - Rival Encounter Theme 

BW/BW2 - Elite Four Theme 

BW/BW2 - Victory Road 

BW/BW2 - Pokemon League 

DPP - Vs Cynthia Theme 

Platinum - Vs Giratina 

XD - Miror B Theme 

HGSS - Vs Lance 

DPP - Team Galactic Battle 

HGSS - Dark Cave 

HGSS - Surfing Theme 

Edited by Jalaton
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could I forget the gym leader battles from the first two generations?!?!? Those are like my favorite Pokemon themes ever except for the Champion battle in 2nd gen.

Oh, and I wasn't a big fan of 4th gen, but this song is sick:

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 1

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could I forget the gym leader battles from the first two generations?!?!? Those are like my favorite Pokemon themes ever except for the Champion battle in 2nd gen.

I like both of those battle themes for the gym leaders. Not sure which I like more, i'm leaning towards Gold and silver but idk.

Both are really awesome though. :).

For me, it's the music in pokemon gold and silver when you face off against Red. It was possibly the most epic battle of my childhood that came completely out of nowhere. The only thing that I think was more of a struggle was the fight to capture rayquaza (30 freaking days!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ixY6Da0g8

And for the remix award, that would belong to Skotein's Indigo Plateau music, I mean, just listen to how epic sounding it is. Truth be told, the whole album is fantastic, you can listen to all the full songs on Youtube. I hope he continues Pokemon Reorchestrated with the Johto region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pal-dZCDt48

NOTABLE MENTIONS:

Pallet Town

Route 1

S.S. Anne

Game Corner (RBY)

Bike Theme (RBY / GSC)

Surf Theme (RBY / GSC)

Goldenrod City

S.S. Aqua

Canalave City

Black / White Credits music

And there is one other on the tip of my tongue... Oh well, that's enough I suppose from this pokemon geek   :derp:

• Brohoof 1

For me, it's the music in pokemon gold and silver when you face off against Red. It was possibly the most epic battle of my childhood that came completely out of nowhere. The only thing that I think was more of a struggle was the fight to capture rayquaza (30 freaking days!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ixY6Da0g8

And for the remix award, that would belong to Skotein's Indigo Plateau music, I mean, just listen to how epic sounding it is. Truth be told, the whole album is fantastic, you can listen to all the full songs on Youtube. I hope he continues Pokemon Reorchestrated with the Johto region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pal-dZCDt48

NOTABLE MENTIONS:

Pallet Town

Route 1

S.S. Anne

Game Corner (RBY)

Bike Theme (RBY / GSC)

Surf Theme (RBY / GSC)

Goldenrod City

S.S. Aqua

Canalave City

Black / White Credits music

And there is one other on the tip of my tongue... Oh well, that's enough I suppose from this pokemon geek   :derp:

Haha yeah that song on Red is awesome. reminds me back when I fought red on crystal a long time ago.

I need to fight him on my HG now :P. I'll get there eventually.

http://youtu.be/ezlFXaw7zOA

My childhood!  :lol:  Ahh, this song brings back memories. Silver(8-bit), or Soulsilver(more like actual music). I don't care. All the music from the Johto region games is so nostalgic to me, I just can't help but love it all.

I love both versions, although I kinda like the newer one just a bit more, i guess the fact I'm a little younger makes the 8 bit stuff a bit less appealing to me, I enjoy the higher quality version of it, but ya know they're both great :D.

(edited)

I love the final battle theme in Colosseum. It's just so incredibly epic. I also like the music for the admin battles too. Actually I just love the music from Colosseum (and XD) in general.  

The rival theme from Black and White is pretty fun; listening to it just makes me feel happy. 

Edited by lincolnshirepony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Black and White - Route 10

Hands down, my favorite route theme from any of the pokemon games I've played. It gives off that "The journey is coming to end" feeling. That calm determination, gained from all the hardships you had to overcome, along with a touch of sadness, realizing that the journey is almost over. It really put me in the mood.  :catface:

Anvil town has my favorite of the town theme: Lullaby for Trains

It's just so relaxing.

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

I have two...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time: I don't want to say goodbye (The ending theme)

Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow: Gym leader theme....

Oh and Pokemon XD Gale of darkness (I think that's what it's called): Miror B theme

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

:OOOO y'all! this is cool because today i was going to figure out what mine was and then i found this :OOOOOO 

I kinda decided on the title screen music from emerald/sapphire/ruby. But my favorite? Ummm.. what i like even more than that is from sapphire (or emerald) when kyogre and groudon are having their showdown in sootopolis city and that music is playing with the rain everywhere and the thunder and lightning. yeah. i never wanted it to end so i would just stay in mosdeep and let it play xD 

I don't just play those games but i can't think of any more right now :/ 

I REMEMBER ONE!

I can't think of the city but i remember the tune. Its the city in sapphire thats connected to the beach. its starts with an s i think s: SLATEPORT! Yes! This morning i had it stuck in my head this morning and ran and got my phone and looked up the piano version of it to see how hard it would be to play... cause i want to learn some pokemon music on the piano. 

• Brohoof 1

I have two...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time: I don't want to say goodbye (The ending theme)

Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow: Gym leader theme....

Oh and Pokemon XD Gale of darkness (I think that's what it's called): Miror B theme

The mystery dungeon soundtrack has lots of very nice mood music.

And miror B's theme in XD is awesome xD.

:OOOO y'all! this is cool because today i was going to figure out what mine was and then i found this :OOOOOO 

I kinda decided on the title screen music from emerald/sapphire/ruby. But my favorite? Ummm.. what i like even more than that is from sapphire (or emerald) when kyogre and groudon are having their showdown in sootopolis city and that music is playing with the rain everywhere and the thunder and lightning. yeah. i never wanted it to end so i would just stay in mosdeep and let it play xD 

I don't just play those games but i can't think of any more right now :/ 

I REMEMBER ONE!

I can't think of the city but i remember the tune. Its the city in sapphire thats connected to the beach. its starts with an s i think s: SLATEPORT! Yes! This morning i had it stuck in my head this morning and ran and got my phone and looked up the piano version of it to see how hard it would be to play... cause i want to learn some pokemon music on the piano. 

The title music in Saphire/ruby/emerald is pretty cool.

I haven't heard slateports in a bit, on a playthrough through Emerald right now, but i haven't been playing it as much recently, been playing other pokemons :P.

Oh yeah there's also this thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaeKSfL3uUE

I forgot how much I loved this song but I just remembered it and I think it's awesome battle music.

I agree, the battle sim music is pretty cool.

Black and White - Route 10

Hands down, my favorite route theme from any of the pokemon games I've played. It gives off that "The journey is coming to end" feeling. That calm determination, gained from all the hardships you had to overcome, along with a touch of sadness, realizing that the journey is almost over. It really put me in the mood.  :catface:

Anvil town has my favorite of the town theme: Lullaby for Trains

It's just so relaxing.

Haven't heard route 10 ingame i don't belive yet, nor Lullaby for trains, but Lullaby for trains is certainly very relaxing.

Route 10 is a nice one to.

I love the final battle theme in Colosseum. It's just so incredibly epic. I also like the music for the admin battles too. Actually I just love the music from Colosseum (and XD) in general.  

The rival theme from Black and White is pretty fun; listening to it just makes me feel happy. 

I love Colosseum and XD music in general to! The admin themes and final themes in both are pretty awesome.

Black and white has some really cool music I think, been playing through white, I actually beat it a while back, but for somereason deleted my data.

Still need to finish B2.

I haven't heard slateports in a bit, on a playthrough through Emerald right now, but i haven't been playing it as much recently, been playing other pokemons .

Emerald was the second or third pokemon game i ever got. Sapphire being the first, got it when i was 5. I was raised right. Parenting done right when you give your 5 year old pokemon games. Anyways I am in victory road on emerald. My team isn't very strong so i'm training there before i defeat elite four.

• Brohoof 1

Emerald was the second or third pokemon game i ever got. Sapphire being the first, got it when i was 5. I was raised right. Parenting done right when you give your 5 year old pokemon games. Anyways I am in victory road on emerald. My team isn't very strong so i'm training there before i defeat elite four.

I think my first was Leafgreen, or maybe it was Crystal, not sure.

I got saphire and ruby, but lost both, now I have emerald only.

And yeah xD.

I'm only 2 badges in, i've been playing through Fire red, Diamond, white and some other stuff mostly.

I have to train before all the elite fours :P, unless I spam spam spam hyper potions and revives.

But I don't wanna train off topic to much :P.

I think my first was Leafgreen, or maybe it was Crystal, not sure.

I got saphire and ruby, but lost both, now I have emerald only.

And yeah xD.

I'm only 2 badges in, i've been playing through Fire red, Diamond, white and some other stuff mostly.

I have to train before all the elite fours :P, unless I spam spam spam hyper potions and revives.

But I don't wanna train off topic to much :P.

Elite Four on heartgold i just cheated... borrowed an arceus from a friend and used judgement over and over till i won xD BWAHHAHAHHAHA FACE JUDGEMENT LOOOSERS! ... sorry arceus is my second favorite pokemon (first leafeon, third raquaza)

• Brohoof 1

Elite Four on heartgold i just cheated... borrowed an arceus from a friend and used judgement over and over till i won xD BWAHHAHAHHAHA FACE JUDGEMENT LOOOSERS! ... sorry arceus is my second favorite pokemon (first leafeon, third raquaza)

I found Platinum was probably one of the harder ones, just for garchomp.

I used quite a bit of revives on lance though..  :P.

I never cheat my way through the elite four though.

First favorite for me is Umbreon, just saying.

I don't wanna detour the topic into general pokemon to much though, so if you wanna talk about pokemon more we should move to a general pokemon thread or a PM or something. :P.

• Brohoof 1

I found Platinum was probably one of the harder ones, just for garchomp.

I used quite a bit of revives on lance though..   :P.

I never cheat my way through the elite four though.

First favorite for me is Umbreon, just saying.

I don't wanna detour the topic into general pokemon to much though, so if you wanna talk about pokemon more we should move to a general pokemon thread or a PM or something. :P.

I don't think I had too much trouble with Lance actually. Didn't cheat my way through Pearl's elite four. I had a honkrow i traded over but the rest of my team was raised. Till like... idk what level anymore. But i remember that i beat them on my first try xD I was going to go through it just to see how hard it was and i beat them all! *gives myself praise and complements

• Brohoof 1

Haven't heard route 10 ingame i don't belive yet, nor Lullaby for trains, but Lullaby for trains is certainly very relaxing.

Well, the version of Lullaby for Trains that I posted is the bonus track from the Pokemon Black White Super Music Collection album. It sounds much better than the one featured in the game to me, so I went ahead and posted it. 

I'll go ahead and post the other bonus track:

here's the original, for those that are curious: Link

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

For some dumb ass reason, I was thinking the Johto gym leader battle music and the Johto rival battle music were the same, but then I realized they are completely different...

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I had too much trouble with Lance actually. Didn't cheat my way through Pearl's elite four. I had a honkrow i traded over but the rest of my team was raised. Till like... idk what level anymore. But i remember that i beat them on my first try xD I was going to go through it just to see how hard it was and i beat them all! *gives myself praise and complements

I did, but mostly because I didn't have a very fast Ice or water type(I had a cloyster :P.)  so i had some issues.

I beat Cynthia on my first try a few times I think, not sure about my most recent time, its just she still is quite difficult, due to garchomp being so strong and fast. Of course an ice type thats fast enough can make it easier.

Of course I didn't train that much before challenging her alot of times, so idk :P.

Well, the version of Lullaby for Trains that I posted is the bonus track from the Pokemon Black White Super Music Collection album. It sounds much better than the one featured in the game to me, so I went ahead and posted it. 

I'll go ahead and post the other bonus track:

here's the original, for those that are curious: Link

Oh, mkay, well i do agree it sounds very relaxing.

And that N battle them sounds awesome btw.

For some dumb ass reason, I was thinking the Johto gym leader battle music and the Johto rival battle music were the same, but then I realized they are completely different...

Idk :P, we all make mistakes I guess xD, don't worry about it :).

Both are pretty cool themes. Idk if i can pick a favorite of the two.

• Brohoof 1

Hearing this when playing Colosseum for the first time got me so pumped up and ready to play. This music kicks so much butt. B)

Also, Primal Dialga's theme from Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness. This music was sad and awesome at the same time. The music made this sound like it was the final battle.

and then the game tricked you. This wasn't the final boss. I must admit, didn't see that coming. :o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hearing this when playing Colosseum for the first time got me so pumped up and ready to play. This music kicks so much butt. B)

Also, Primal Dialga's theme from Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness. This music was sad and awesome at the same time. The music made this sound like it was the final battle.

and then the game tricked you. This wasn't the final boss. I must admit, didn't see that coming. :o

Colosseum has a really nice title screen track, so does the Pokemon XD aswell.

And yeah, I love the mood that the mystery dungeon series's have with the music, its just perfect :D.

Yep, sent me for a loop the first time around xD.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

I absolutely adore the battle music for Dialga and Palkia in Pokemon(s) Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. I think it's a pretty well orchestrated track, and it also gives off a good, "epic", vybe to face a legendary Pokemon that rules over Time/Space. So, it's well suited for it's part, and in my opinion, just sounds great.

• Brohoof 1

Colosseum has a really nice title screen track, so does the Pokemon XD aswell.

XD is actually my favorite Pokemon game out of the two. Everything about it seemed better to me, especially the music. The only thing lacking was the title music. I say Colosseum demolished XD in that aspect, but XD demolished Colosseum in everything else. Just my opinion. :)

• Brohoof 1