Say something nice about your least favourite pony

Mywas

I searched and only found a mane six version fo this thread. so say something nice about your least favourite pony(Or character if its not a pony).

Well my least favourite character is Flash Sentry (Its because he is bland but not because he "stole mah waifu" or whatever). But I gotta admit he seems cool amd has an asian look.

• Brohoof 1

post-14040-0-80944600-1376583846.png
Credits to Mint Drop for an awesome Sig.

original thread, i like

well my least favorite would be Dr, Whooves for some reason. i think my vision on him has been ruined by some fanfics or something.

but still, he has an awesome design and seems original enough

• Brohoof 1

My OC's: Roarke, Repsol and Crystal  

(edited)

I guess my least favorite is mayor mare so um i like the design with glasses more ponies need glasses

She would be better with undyed mane

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 1

stscreamsig3_zps17b6cf69.png

^^ avatar and sig by me

Want a Reaper made Sig?Go here http://mlpforums.com/topic/75308-sigs-i-made-to-share-with-everyone/?p=1907748

Voted best Scootaloo fan

I'm probably going to get killed for saying this.  Rainbowdash has nice hair, and stuff.  Yeah she is my least favorite.  She also has really nice...........uh...........wings.........?  Yeah, ok I'm just gonna take cover now.

• Brohoof 2

MSBdroN.png

Luna Is My Favorite Power Ranger!

(edited)
I'm probably going to get killed for saying this. Rainbowdash has nice hair, and stuff. Yeah she is my least favorite. She also has really nice...........uh...........wings.........? Yeah, ok I'm just gonna take cover now.

:D you deserve a medal. Rainbow Dash is my second favourite but I heard of other people that dont like her. And yes, there may be a RD-FANbomb incoming. I would say, that i like twilight the least. She is really good at organizing stuff. Ill just join you in your shelter @

Edited by Guest

:D you deserve a medal. Rainbow Dash is my second favourite but I heard of other people that dont like her. And yes, there may be a RD-FANbomb incoming. I would say, that i like twilight the least. She is really good at organizing stuff. Ill just join you in your shelter @

I'm probably going to get killed for saying this.  Rainbowdash has nice hair, and stuff.  Yeah she is my least favorite.  She also has really nice...........uh...........wings.........?  Yeah, ok I'm just gonna take cover now.

did any of you actually read the OP. I said your least favourite pony in the entire series not your least favourite mane six

post-14040-0-80944600-1376583846.png
Credits to Mint Drop for an awesome Sig.

did any of you actually read the OP. I said your least favourite pony in the entire series not your least favourite mane six

which is what i gave you. I dont like Twilight Sparkle. I dont know a lot about most background ponies. Those background ponies, that i do know stuff about, are not my least favourite one. I simply like twilight the least, because she makes too much fuzz about certain things (" ILL BE TARDY") which pisses me off.

Thanks man!  The only real reason that I'm not a huge fan of RD is because EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER loves her.  I mean she is cool but she is a bit over loved I think.

• Brohoof 2

MSBdroN.png

Luna Is My Favorite Power Ranger!

Well,i guess Blueblood has nice eyes!

Rarity_expecting_too_much_from_Blueblood

And,he looks kinda cute when he is cowering in fear!

Prince_Blueblood_%22stay_back!%22_S01E26

Yeah,Blueblood is my least favorite pony! That doesn't mean i despise him,i still like him,but

i like him the least!

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Snips and Snails are always loyal, even if the pony they're being loyal to is a villain like Trixie or Sunset Shimmer. That's the only good thing I can think of about them.

• Brohoof 2

"Mr. The Dragon!" - Ms. Harshwhinny

I guess Pip's enthusiasm is kinda cute, and it's nice to have more ponies with different accents (Even though it disappears by the end of the episode).
But that's all I can say, he reminds me too much of Charlie from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake, just wanna deck 'im every time he's on screen

• Brohoof 2

Have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over..

I respect anypony's opinion but I do not like Rarity that much. I feel that she can be quite obnoxious at times. I also think that she is quite bratty and stuck up.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm....let's see....well, I guess I'd have to say Diamond Tiara...she's a serious b-word. Buuuuut....uh....I really....like her mane?

Yeah....let's go with that.

• Brohoof 3

If you're at all familiar with #Twitterponies, you can find me there!

Player of @mlp_snare, @mlp_MedliC, and @mlp_Vinyl

(edited)

Well, my least favourite pony is Pinkie Pie.
Her personality is all-around annoying to me and I just can't stand her. Sue me.
However, that's not to say that I completely hate her.
I certainly think she has her moments, and she's cute... well, not as cute as the rest of the main cast, but cute, nonetheless.
It's just that 90% of the time she's this hyperactive party animal, and those are the kind of people I have real serious issues with.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, to the princess of the sun...

You are acting for the greater good, I think. At least you didn't mess it up from what I see right now or what I want to think.

...crap... that's not nice... that's negative reinforcement.

• Brohoof 2

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences."

- W. I. Thomas & D. S. Thomas

post-8308-0-29940200-1387311916.png

Signature by

Kyoshi

Applejack seems like the kind of pony that should appreciate simple things. I admire that, but....she has a lot of stuff countering that. Plus, some of the others seem to be like that as well anyways.

Beyond that, uhhhh....Prince Blueblood is.....handsome I suppose? Yeah, lets go with that. I know his character is supposed to be unlikable, but it works sooooo well.

• Brohoof 2

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

My least favorite is Flash Sentry, but I do like how he looks in pony form, and he doesn't bug me as a Royal Guard. 

That's all I can think of though

• Brohoof 2

Snips and Snails don't appear very often, seriously that is the only even remotely nice thing I can say about them. I will admit much of my contempt for them stems from the fact that they who are way bigger stereotypes than Derpy aren't considered offensive yet Derpy was censored because she was deemed offensive by butthurt parents and busybodies who didn't even bother to actually talk to the people they claim to speak for before bitching about her. So with that out of the way though I cringe when people say this about the other ponies, Snips and Snails is worst pony.

• Brohoof 2

Erm... I like Trixie's roll of the tongue in her opening sequence? I like... her Lunar scheme I suppose.

I really don't like you Trixie...

• Brohoof 2

Rarity looks really pretty all the time, and doesn't mind do things for her friends.

Also...

Came to thread...didn't find a bunch of Rainbow Dash hate....it was a good day.

• Brohoof 3

<p>MY OCS (So I never have to post a link again)Windy Scamper-Leafdew-Slide Grease-Silent Dance-MacHayver

Thank you ThaumicSlime for my avatar!