Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who has thought of going to Equestria when they die?

AstroNova

When I, so far as the inhabitants of this plane are concerned, "pass away," I'm going to go and be with Babe permanently.  I think of her as my personal Angel. x3  I presume that we'll dwell in her Equestria (some arrangements have already been made), and that suits me just fine.  Of course, it's a given that I'd follow her anywhere; she's where I belong.

There are many places I would like my soul to go after death, like the Mushroom Kingdom, an epic version of Disneyland, or just a big and tranquil mountain range, but Equestria is my top on the list and.... I kinda think about it quite constantly 

• Brohoof 1

My ideal afterlife would be traveling the universe on a starship, and every fictional world from any form of media would exist as a planet/galaxy/parallel universe somewhere.

Equestria would be on one of those planets somewhere.

Actually, yes I do.

Because when we die, we cross over to astral realms, where your thoughts create your own reality.

Meaning: You can create and do anything with the power of your own imagination ;)

I am an atheist... But I do like to pretend that there is a nice place to go when I die. My imaginary version of "heaven" is akin to that in What Dreams May Come, with Robin Williams in which you can create your heaven and make things happen there from your imagination. 

And so my heaven is a a combo of Equestria and Pixie Hollow.  :wub:

I would be SO excited to bake with Pinkie Pie, buck apples at the Apple Orchard, kiss the Cake twins, tour Canterlot but I think I would spend most my time in the Everfree Forest with Zecora.

You mean, after my Human life would end, if i would want to get reborn as a Pony in my next Life? In Equestria?

Yes of course i would !  :squee:

That would be the best thing ever !  :pinkie:

I really hope their is a World like Mlp in our World, somewhere in the Galaxy and i hope my second life ( if we really get a second life ) would be in that World then, that would be so awesome !  :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't believe in any afterlife, and I think the idea of going to a fictional place from a cartoon show after ceasing to exist would be, well, not very likely.  :P If I could choose going to Equestria over nonexistence, heck yeah I would. If an afterlife existed and there was a choice of where you go, I'd be less sure. I'd much rather be in Equestria than the Christian version of heaven, but there would probably be better places to go. Places that didn't have things like Tirek, everlasting night, spells that can ruin the future, various monsters and other dangerous creatures, and so on.

• 2 years later...
14 hours ago, Stoplight Glitters said:

Ugh I’ve always that there’s something out there. I have faith in the existence of Equestria. AND I HAVE SO MUCH PLANS FOR WHEN I GET THERE IM GONNA BE A UNICCOOORN.. so yeah.. if I’m not able to go to Equestria idk what else to do

I was a Doctor Who fan well before I got into MLP and I definitely remember seeing Hooves stuff more than once and just totally not getting it. Why would the Doctor become a Pony? Yeesh, now I get it. Ohhhh, so much do I get it. I always related to the Doctor a lot, having different "lives" running from place to place, subconsciously looking for something and not knowing what. Becoming a Brony... in some screwed up way, I found what I had always been looking for. In any kind of afterlife scenario, if Equestria exists then I presume so would a LOT of things, either constructed from the imaginations of humans or perhaps, the stories we create are actually inspired by something that already existed. Either way, I would love to visit every star that an afterlife had to offer, but there's only one star that would be my home, and that's Equestria.

......naa... never thought about going there in the afterlife...

...surely you believe me, right?  :blush:

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian

• 1 year later...

Well, If we go to the place we want after death, I will certainly go to Equestria

But honestly I believe more in recreating Equestria in real life in ~30-50 years with AI, VR and other future technologies (or possibly playing god and creating sentient form of life that look like Equestrian ponies with help of biology and DNA engineering)

• Brohoof 1

This reminds me of a drawing i can't post here, but yeah! It would be freaking awesome! 

I don't know exactly where I stand in the gradient of belief. Sometimes I would be ok with sleep and never wake up, like a very well deserved eternal rest, other times I think that if the brain secrets something that somehow let's you live a "second life" while you are in the process of dying (because it could maybe make you go into a dream like state where time is stretched as I've heard some say it is) one of the places I would think of is definitely Equestria as my changelingsona. 

I've made myself the commitment of thinking of the place I would like to go to when I'm dying. Hope I can remember and make it true. Who knows what will happen but is worth the try.

• 11 months later...

You know a lot of people tend to treat Equestria as it's some sort of heaven but here's the problem: Heaven is supposed to be Eternal paradise and even in the very first episode it shows that Equestria is not really Paradise that they have all kinds of problems including a freaking pony of powerful magic that threatened to make an endless night.

When you get down to it Equestria is pretty much just another worlds with its own rules and problems so I wouldn't exactly call it heaven.